Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

Mystic got out and has been missing for three days. I am about ready to put an add in the paper for Lost and Found and have already contacted the Humane Society and will be taking a trip to the pound later today, as well as to the ER clinic to put up lost posters. I am so sad about this. We have knocked on all the neighbors doors. I really hope we find him. I have had him since he was born, and watched him being born. Please please please I don't know how much I can stress this, send a prayer for him to return to me. I have had him for so long and I am so sad right now you don't understand. I am on the verge of tears as I type this but am holding it back so Dylan doesn't see mommy upset. Please please pray he will come back. I don't know what I will do without him. Please! Cheetah and him are so attached to one another and are totally in love. Thank you.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I just went through this harrowing experience with Lizette, so prayers are on their way. I hope you find Mystic very soon. {{HUGS}}
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sending HUGE prayers that Mystic will return safely.

Sending comfort and {{{HUGS}}} to you and scrtaches to Cheetah. See if you can find some time for yourself, too.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers and positive thoughts that he will be home safe and sound, very, very, soon.

Please please please, I REALLY need prayers!!! Please read my thread everyone.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Luckies4me, we totally understand how you must feel, as many of us have gone through what you are going through right now, myself included.

Prayers and positive thoughts are on the way that Mystic comes home very soon, safe and sound and ((((((HUGS))))) to you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Keep looking!! Remember to look up too. Up in the trees, on roofs, etc.

I saw on the TV last night where a dog returned home after being gone for six years!!

God bless you and prayers are going out, so hang in there!!

Karel

Prayers on the way for Mystic to return.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Prayers and Positive Thoughts!

Little lost kitty will come home good as new! I'll also send a special request to St. Anthony that we find him.

Prayers and crossed paws with claws for Mystic's safe return.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    I had a cat named Kiki that came back after two years. Don't lose hope!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

I just got back from searching for Mystic. I went to every neighbors house in the neighborhood, as well as went through ALL the forest in the back, tons of forest. I found a dead deer, but no Mystic. I have looked EVERYWHERE! If he were dead wouldn't I see him on the road or in the bushes? I climbed through all the bushes looking. I really looked everywhere, even in the creek and the trashcan. Some people weren't home but I am going back tomorrow. Our pound as well as our Humane Society does not take cats anymore. I called the ER vet and gave them a description of him. Monday I will call and go to all the vet clinics to put up flyers. I really hope he comes back. I am so so so so sad right now.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Please please let Mystic come home safely, or be found in a safe place.
    Steffi and Lovable

Is he an indoor/outdoor cat? Or has he never gone outside before? Can you set out a live trap with some canned food in it?

Stay calm and focused and don't lose hope. If he is used to being outside, I'm sure he's running around having some fun. If he's not, he's probably nearby hiding in some bushes somewhere. I'd keep checking all the bushes becauise its easy to overlook a cat.

Good luck and prayers are on the way.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Prayer being sent for your Mystic.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...