Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

Also, I'm making an appointment for all the cats to be microchipped!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Like you said Cass, if there is one call, there should be others. So I will keep watching and hoping that one of the calls is about Mystic.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Mystic,
    Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I got so excited when I saw the post that you got a call. I am so sorry to hear that it was not Mystic. I was really hoping that last night while my line was done that you would get good news

He is really cute however.

I think you have the right attuide, if you got one call, then others are not that far behind.

You and Mystic have been in my Prayers everday and I am still holding good thoughts for a happy ending.

Keep up the great attitude and keep us updated.

{{{HUGS}}} from all of us.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

That beautiful kitty looks like a keeper. The call says that people are seeing your posters. I hope the next call you get brings Mystic safely home to you.
    Steffi and Lovable

I was so excited and hopeful for you! I have been watching all day at work. I'm so sorry it wasn't Mystic. Maybe the lady called you because you are supposed to meet this new kitty!!! I'm not sure how she could have thought he was black! Maybe this was meant to be. He is sure a handsome kitty!

Hopefully the next call will be about your Mystic. Don't give up because we haven't! Still praying for his safe return and hopfully it will be soon!

Still holding Mystic in my prayers. I have a feeling he is safe and warm with a full belly lounging in someone's house. Hopefully they will see your posters!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

im sorry to hear that please dont worry. my best friends kitty was missing for a year before he came back. I will pray 4 ur Mystic and hope 4 the best!

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just wanted to give a little update that Mystic still has not returned home. I am still keeping an eye and ear out, and still combing the newspaper for Found ads etc. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support while I was going through this tough time. It really meant a lot to me to have such people. Thanks again.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I was so hoping this was news of mystic's return. I still think he is alive somwhere.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm so sorry he's still missing! Please don't give up hope!

Kirsten

Darn it Cass I wish Mystic would come back, I have kept my fingers crossed for so long, I think they are starting to grow that way.

I bet he is in somebodys house, if they just knew what a good home they were taking Mystic from.......

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

You know, the thing is, he would sometimes leave and we wondered where he was, when all the other cats were here. I KNOW he HAD to have been somewhere, especially when it was raining! I KNOW someone has him, I mean, I feel 90% confident he is living with someone, which makes me SO angry. Either people are lying or I don't know what. I just hope he is alive. I really wish he would just come back. It makes me so damn frustrated.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Well, if someone does have him and he's alive and well, that's better than the alternative........but I can see how frustrating it must be for you. You'd think that whomever has him would know that he would be missed.......

Arrrrrrrgggg, people can be so insensitive

Hugs to you Cass. I'm sure Mystic is missing you too wherever he is.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I too was hoping for good news when I saw this thread.

I was going to ask too, because I had not heard anything for a while.

Well you and mystic are still in my prayers and I hoping for a return.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

I too was hoping for good news about Mystic. Hopefully someone is caring for him and will do the right thing and let him come home.
    Mystic, your family and all of us miss you.
    Steffi and Lovable