Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

Ok Ewok got scared and actually ran outside..........so Dan didn't let him out.

Anyways, he's back now. Ewok that is. Dan found him on top of the roof while seaching outside for Mystic. Anyways, the posters are up. I feel a lot better having them up for people to see. I also went to more neighbor's houses who were not home yesterday or the day before. I am hoping someone calls tomorrow. I need to print more posters, as I want one on every place imaginable!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Cass, I am sorry to hear that Mystic is gone, hopefully Mystic will return safe and sound.

I had a cat go missing for about 3 or 4 days, and found her sitting in a tree. She had somehow gotten outside and she just hated dogs, so when she heard one bark, up the tree she went. I was finally able to coax her down. It took some time, but she came down.

Anyway, I hope Mystic comes back soon, and I hope your baby gets well really soon. Its really hard to have a sick child too. Best wishes, and a happy outcome.

Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thank you. Today is day 6!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

The trouble is that when Cats get out , they are scred and dis oriented. WE are praying that Mystic senses her way home , and is not locked up , accidentally!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    The trouble is that when Cats get out , they are scred and dis oriented. WE are praying that Mystic senses her way home , and is not locked up , accidentally!
    He knows exactly where he lives. He used to go outside every day, but for a couple days I kept him inside as it is cold and healthier for them to be indoors. He knows his way around this place very well. He loves to romp in the grass in the back etc. So I know he knows where he lives. I really think someone has him in their house.

I have looked in all the bushes and under the house a gazllion times, in the leaf piles next to the street (which is very far away so it's very unlikely he was hit by a car, unless it was right here by our neighbors and they aren't saying anything. The street takes a few minutes to walk to..) and have found nothing. None of the neighbors have seen him either.

I don't know what to do. I keep opening the door thinking he's just going to be there and come walking right in, but he doesn't.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Cass,

I'm so sorry to hear about Mystic. Please don't give up hope. When Lil Eli fell out of my living room window, I had absolutely NO idea where he was. Turns out he stayed right around the building, hiding in the alcove to the basement. I tried trapping him for 5 days with no luck. One night I saw him in the yard after I returned from running errands. Believe it or not, he goes absolutely nowhere near the front window he fell from. I know how you feel, not knowing whether he's around or not.

You and Mystic will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Mystic, please come home soon. All of us and your Meowmie are worried about you.

God, you know what to do. You've never let us down so far and I know you can work another miracle.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I hope Mystic will make it home soon. Like lots of other folks have said, don't give up, because cats move in mysterious ways.

My RB girl Keke once got out through a hole that I didn't know about in the laundry room floor. She spent the next 10 days in the crawlspace under the house. I kept trying to coax her out, but she wouldn't come near me. I was heartbroken.

Then one day I heard a meow in the laundry room, and when I opened the door, Keke sauntered out and rubbed against my legs like nothing had ever happened. She was with me for 13 years after that and never tried to get outside again.

Prayers for you and your family and Mystic that he will be home soon.

My cat Grandma, was a stray before I took her in. She took off for almost a year once, then suddenly came back. Maybe Mystic is just exploring and will be home soon.

I really do not think he's around here, the reason being is he used to go outside all the time, and he's is SO ATTACHED to Cheetah.

Cheetah is very sad and dissoriented. She is searching our house crying, looking for Mystic. She's just yowling and looking for him. I hate to see her like this.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Cass, I am so sorry. Please don't give up. I hope that Mystic will come back home. You never know! We will keep you in our prayers, and Mystic too, of course.

Logan

We put the other cats out, Cheetah and Houdini to see if maybe they will lead us to him, but nothing.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am hoping for some good luck. Tomorrow I am going furthur into town, to distrubute posters, and even going into the neighboring town to hang them. I will NOT STOP til I find him!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Cass, I'll pray you have a very special birthday with a kitty homecoming. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.

From Decker with Love

Cass, I wish you a Mystic Birthday!

Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!