Thread: Magical Missy!

Magical Missy!

I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you this morning, beautiful Missy! What a spectacular photo of the magnificent Missy, Queen of the Mountain! I was so touched to learn how you were able to help heal Fritz's heart with your gentle spirit! Of course, you do have your playful side, as well! What a devoted and loving friend and companion you've become not only to your humans, but to your furry siblings as well Wouldn't it be nice if your Mommy could share some photos of you and the whole gang! Congatulations to you dear Missy! It is our honor to proclaim you our very special and deserving Pet of the Day! I hope you and Fritz and Buckeye have a super day celebrating your well earned day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Missy, I bet the day your humans brought you to their home was a shock. They put you into a stall and you didn't know if that was where you were going to live. But they brought you good food.

And then, they let you out of the stall and you ran to meet Fritz. Fritz confirmed that you were going to live with them and he wanted to be your friend. Your heart must have soared. No more competing with the other goats for dinner.

Poor Buckeye, you would think he would learn wouldn't you? What a bad trick you play on that poor pup.

Congratulations, Missy, this is Your Day!

Your are one cool cookie!
    I just love how you taunt your doggie friend!
    Is this a 'love-hate' relationship? I'm sure it is!

Congrats on being PET OF THE DAY !
    You and your horse sound like the best of friends---FOREVER!

Missy
    What a cutie you are! You sure look regal up there on your mountain! I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and special friend. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

What cool - and beautiful - goat you are Missy girl! How wonderful you have such a nice pony friend, and a lovely forever home of your own. Congrats to Marvelous Missy, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!

Chillicothe, Ohio!!!! Hey, Missy, thats where I live! So nice to meet you. You sure do look mighty proud standing up there on your mountain. What a beauty you are! You and Fritz sound like quite the pair. Enjoy your special day, Missy!

Robin