Thread: Harmony!

Harmony!

What a regal beauty you are. Those sweet eyes confirm the story your mom is telling us (there is a hint of mischief there ) Have a great day, Harmony!
    ~Marie

What a gorgeous girl you are Harmony! You sound like the very epitome of a GSD, possessing all of their awesome attributes and then some! It sounds like you have lots of things going on in your very busy life and are one very talented girl! When you do finally get to compete in the show ring, I feel sorry for the other candidates because I simply cannot imagine anyone being more *champion material* than you are cutie. But even if you gain no formal titles you will always be able to say I was Dog of the Day on 11/29/03 and I am Dog of the Day everyday at my house!

You're absolutely right, sweet Harmony! Your family, both human and furry, couldn't ask for a more beautiful, gentle, loyal and loving best friend than you! And us Pet Talkers couldn't have hoped for a more deserving Dog of the Day! Wow, you really do it all, don't you? Then again, you ARE a GSD!!! You are one stellar representative of your magnificent breed! So today, sweet Harmony, we sing your praises and bestow upon you the coveted title of Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you and your very proud and adoring family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a very beautiful girl, Harmony! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

I agree, your one beautiful GSD! Thanks for being our DOTD! My godmother has two GSD's and one is almost all tan with a black streak on her back, the other one is like you, I think your prettier!

Thanks For my Beautiful Sig. Fiachra!

You are a very beautiful lady!
    Congratulations!

Absolutley beautiful! You are a great Dog of the Day. You have a gentle loving face.
    Congratulations!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a gorgeous girl!! You are very beautiful Harmony and you sound like one smart gal. Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!

Hello Harmony,

The only thing better than seeing your beautiful face, is
    probably to see you in action. You are awesome sweetheart.
    Happy congratulations on being chosen for a day of special
    honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Keep up the good work in your
    training lessons Harmony.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Harmony! I think you'd make the best role model for my little Logan! But now that I have a lovely GSD mix, I totally understand why and how your mom loves you so very much! Logan wants to know if you like to herd feet and ankles yet? She thinks it's so much fun to do while I'm walking in the yard! We're so happy and thrilled and ecstatic that you are DOTD today! {hugs}

I've been Boooo'd!

Awesome!

What a very pretty lady you are Harmony.

You are such a good baby and so friendly, what a great puppy to have had DOTD.

Congratulations.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Harmony!!!! I almost missed you (thanks, Liz, for the heads-up)!! What a striking beauty you are. I know one day we will be reading about you being "Best in Show"! I do see the little sparkle in your eye (Shiloh has that look, too.) GSDs like to keep their people on their toes, so a little mischief is required at times!! Congrats to you, precious, and could you let us know how the show circuit goes?? Good luck!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)