Thread: Mons!!

Mons!!

You have such a cute nose, Mons!! That spot on the windowsill looks great; I am sure it would be my Maya's favorite spot too !
    Be sure that your humans give ye all you like and lots of kibble today, as you are our COTD!!!!

Mons the first thing that struck me about you today was how nicely behaved you are sitting next to that plant. My boys would have it dumped over and dirt everywhere! Your humans are very lucky to have such a sweet boy as you, but they already know that I guess since they have nominated you and *tah tah dah* YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN as our very special Saturday Cat of the Day!

Good morning, Mons!!!

What a handsome little guy you are! You could be our BeBop's cousin ( www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm ), but Norway is a long way from Texas. US! We saw the snow outside your window - best you stay in where its warm right now - burrrrrrr. We enjoyed meeting you, Mons - hope you have a wonderful day as King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Mons , you are a very disciplined Cat, as we would have dumped that plant , too , OOPS , it would be toast.A very Big Greeting from the Found Cats to you , Mons COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a handsome boy you are, dear Mons! Your sweet, round face and that precious little nose beg to held and kissed! And aren't you the considerate and well behaved little guy, selflessly sharing that coveted windowsill with your Mom! I know all about those cold, Norweigan winters!! So, Mons, stay close to home and hearth and bask in the warmth of your family's love (and that sunny sill) until the summer sun returns! Congratulations to you sweet, handsome Mons! Have an extra special day celebrating your Cat of the Day cudos, cutie! Love and hugs and kisses to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Mons!

Another Scandinavian as Cat of the day. I hope you get to borrow he windowsill all day today on your very special day. I think you should go and help your mum open the right treats for you – and be sure to get a lot of cuddles too.

Have fun! Fister sends special purrs.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Mons! You look so happy to be indoors and away from the snow!

Congrats on being COTD, cutie!

Hello Mr Mons, you pretty boy! I love the beauty mark by your nose. Isn't it great to sit in the warm window and enjoy the view? We got our first real snowfall of the season today here in New York and my kitties are enchanted by the blowing snow. What a helpful boy you are helping your mom get your dinner for you. Happy COTD to you Mons!

Mons
    What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed meeting you today and reading all about you and your family. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

What a marvelous cat you are Mons! Love your markings and regal pose on your very own windowsill. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Hello Mons,

What a handsome kitty you are Mons. You look so much like
    my kitty Punkin. I'm very happy that you have the loving home
    you richly deserve. Happy congratulations to you today on
    being chosen for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Hope you have many many years of health & happiness.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bons

What a tall, regal looking handsome boy you are! I love the mix of white and stripes you have. Never travel too far from home, it's always safer to stay close. It was nice to be introduced to you. ENJOY your honor as Cat of the Day!

What a great looking Scandinavian boy you are.

Let you mom know that you are COTD and should get that spot all day today.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

He does look and sound like a very sweet cat. I'm sure he'll be happy to know that after you are chosen Cat Of The Day, you are supposed to get extra meals. Good luck.