Thread: Good Morning Sweet Sassy!!

Good Morning Sweet Sassy!!

Such a sweetheart we have for our DOTD. Sassy, you are so sensitive and attentive to everyone around you. You are a nurse and helper to all. We think you are such a goooooood girl!!!! We are so happy this morning and thrilled that we can be your first greeters on this beautiful day after Thanksgiving. We hope you had a great turkey day and maybe some turkey treats. You remind of us of our Big Nephew, Jake. He of course is a Golden Retriever also-our Mom loves him and always refers to him as her Big Grandson. She thinks you are a special doll too!!! Enjoy being our very special DOTD pretty girl and remember what we always say, love your life like we do.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Sassy, what a sweety!

Sassy, you are a very special fur-angel indeed. Sensitive and sweet and it sounds like you are truly adored and with good reason. Dogs like you truly add something to our lives. I can't imagine my life without a fur baby to share it with me, and a story like yours just brings it home as to why our dogs are so precious and special. Your human described you so well, I wish I could come over and give you a big hug right now! Enjoy your day Sassy!
    ~Marie

Sassy, the care and compassion your person has described shows as well in your eyes. You are more than a Dog of the Day, you are a Companion of a Lifetime. What more could anyone wish for on this earth, than what you have provided to your family? Do I have to go into how very smart and beautiful you are as well? No, that is just frosting on the cake of a Sassy girl.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sweet!

Sassy,

Your story truly touched our hearts this Friday morning. You are truly a selfless and loving member of your family, and I can tell they cherish you deeply. What a wonderful gift they have in you, precious girl. Congratulations on your special day.

Hugs, kisses and tail wags!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sassie
    How blessed your family is to have you watching over them. You are both smart and pretty. What more could a girl want? Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!

Sassy, just look at the wonderful picture of you with your stuffy!

There is just something about a Golden Retriever that is certainly pure GOLD and pure LOVE!

I am so happy you have been chosen as our Dog of the Day...but as someone else has mentioned that translates immediately to Companion of a Lifetime.

Your family has been blessed to have you. Take good care of them.

What a big beautiful girl you are Sassy - such a sweet sweet face. How lovely that you are so gentle with the kids - such a good girl. Congrats to beautiful Sassy, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Golden girl I see before me! How precious you look, Sassy, posing with your "baby!" You are the embodiment of all things "Golden..." Sweet, caring, gentle and simply the best friend, loving companion, a family could ever hope for! The unconditional love you feel for your family, your loyalty and devotion, set you paws above the rest! Your family is truly blessed to have you as the their very own furangel! You surely were heaven sent! Congratulations to you precious Sassy, our beautiful and most deserving Golden Girl Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud and adoring family had a wonderful "turkey day," sweet Sassy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are such a sweetheart Sassy!!! You dont look sassy to me Your toy matches you beautifully. You look so regal ang beautiful, and I can tell you are a most gentle sensitive little girl that brings joy to all and keeps a nose and an eye out for trouble. Wonderful girl!!!!!

Sassy, you are as clever as you are beautiful! A very special Dog of the Day.

Sweet, Darling, Beautiful, Awesome, Intuitive, Gentle, Loving Sassy..I could go on and on..but you are already perfection! They'd never ever be enough words to describe how incredible you are. Add me to your Fan Club!!

I've been Boooo'd!

What a beautiful red girl you are!!!!
    Congratulations of DOTD!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Belated Congratulations!

I'm sorry to have missed your special day, but I'm sure you had a terrific time
    Just wanted to pop in & let you know I didn't forget about you

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets