Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck!

Wish me luck!

I'm off to take my learners tomorrow. I only started studying today lol. Luckily this is just a multiple choice test. I may be able to take the test, but I certainly can't drive!
    I've been BOO'd!

Good Luck!...at least its only a multiple choice test.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Good luck Jo-Jo!

I can't believe they changed the law. We have to have our L for a year..before getting our N then another 2 years before we actually get our license.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    I can't believe they changed the law. We have to have our L for a year..before getting our N then another 2 years before we actually get our license.
    I know! I hate it! It's so unfair. My birthday is in October; the month they changed it! They did it just to spite me lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Good luck!

(Psst... if you want a giggle, ask Shais_Mom how many times she had to take her test! *ducks angry Staci-stare* )

Good luck on the Test tomorrow

I hope you pass.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    Good luck!

(Psst... if you want a giggle, ask Shais_Mom how many times she had to take her test! *ducks angry Staci-stare* )
    Yeah, I already confessed to Jordan how many times I had to go for the driving test. LOL

LOL, is it that hard? I've taken the online test 6 or 7 times and only failed once. But the questions on the real test are supposed to be harder lol. I hope I don't fail. I'd hate to pay money for nothing.
    I've been BOO'd!

Oh, the written test is easy. I think got a 100 on it, but the actual driving test in the car was baaaad.

Ok, good. *phew* That's the one I'm taking; the written one. I won't be taking the driving one until my N.
    I've been BOO'd!

I didn't get to go. Who knew you needed parental permission AND your social insurance number AND your birth certificate? Yeesh. I'll go next week lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    I didn't get to go. Who knew you needed parental permission AND your social insurance number AND your birth certificate? Yeesh. I'll go next week lol.
    Over here...........you need to take your passport too. (Or some kind of ID) Social security number is obvious. They need that for everything silly girl! AND, you need parental permission to drive if you're under 18.

When I went the first time for my test, I went with my dad, and they said..........*Noooooooooo, you need your mom's signature too!* They said we had to show them my passport or some sort of ID too. Isn't one parent's signature enough?

Anyway, the test isn't too hard.............we had around 65 questions or so, and I only missed three. You can miss up to 8 here...........so I passed, and got my permit (which lasts for a year). I haven't gone for the lisense test yet, even though I'm VERY comfortable driving on the roads now, I want to get the most practice I can before I go for the driving test! Good luck to you! Driving is FUNNNNNNN!

Originally posted by popcornbird

Anyway, the test isn't too hard.............we had around 65 questions or so, and I only missed three. You can miss up to 8 here...........
    That sounds harsh! Lol. Here there are only 50 questions and you're allowed to get up to 11 wrong. That sucks that you had to get both parent's signatures! I only have one "legal" parent so I think I'm safe lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    That sounds harsh! Lol. Here there are only 50 questions and you're allowed to get up to 11 wrong. That sucks that you had to get both parent's signatures! I only have one "legal" parent so I think I'm safe lol.
    Wow! Boy are you lucky! That means you can get more than 1/5 of the test wrong.........and pass! Yep, here its 8 misses in 65, and if you need to take the test again (to renew your permit if you let it expire before getting the license), then you can only miss 3 out of 65! Its not hard though........so I guess it isn't harsh. If you study well, you shouldn't have any problem. If you don't pass the first time, you can always go again.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    If you don't pass the first time, you can always go again.
    Only then I'd have to pay for myself lol. My mom is paying for my first time. How much does it cost where you are? Here it's $15 to take the test, and another $10 if you pass.
    I've been BOO'd!