Thread: Pouncer's first holiday!

Pouncer's first holiday!

Ahhh, Pouncer had a long, long day. My niece LOVES that little guy and held tight all day long...

Early in the day, she shared him with my nephew for a feather game

Then she decided to have him all to herself (he was not quite sure that he wanted to be loved anymore) look how BIG he's getting!

then we convinced her to sit and let him sleep on her lap

No sooner was their car out of the driveway:

Lets just say we have one very tired little Pouncer. Oh, and looky, my bed is actually made! Miracles DO happen!

Awww, Pouncer...you are so cute!

Pouncer must be a very well-behaved kitty
    If you tried to keep Tigris like this your arm would be in high danger

Isn't it cute how they relax after all these people who want to kiss them are gone

AWW such cute photos! Pouncer is gorgeous!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Even though as Pouncer and his siblings were groing up they NEVER saw a child, I some how KNEW Pouncer would be good around them. Here is the proof. My cats would have run for cover at the first sight of "little feet". And just how cute can he be, cuddled up with big brother. "Save me Allen, I've had a rough day"!

Pouncer took a lot of "abuse" from the kids... my 3 year old nephew was carrying him around and Pouncer was just hanging limp, looking around. My sweet boy took everything the kids dished out!

And Allen was also a prince among cats - he usually doesn't like to be held too long, especially if you carry him around. My 5 year old niece picked him up (all 17 pounds) and lugged him around for about an hour and he didn't meow once. Of course he took advantage of being sent free!

My husband said that my boys were "Awesome" and they were!

Aaaawww how sweet Pouncer and Allen are!!!
    Actually my niece (she's ten years old now) and Nellie developed a close bond over the years...first Nellie hated my niece because when they first met she was merely a toddler and tried to get hold of Nellie, but I always supervised them carefully and today they are friends...
    Nellie has even helped my niece to become a great cat lover , too!
    Today she is owned by her cat Mulle and she would often help me sew blankets for the shelter cats!!!

Cats are just marvelous, aren't they?!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

AWWWWWWWW Pouncer is such a good kitty!!!! I love it when the kitties get along with visitors (especially kids) How sweet! Mine have mastered the art of blending into their surroundings because they are never seen!!! Except of course for Leroy! He entertains all the kids and is so tolerant of whatever they do to him. I love that about him.
    You are lucky to have two wonderfully tolerant kitties! They are so adorable!!

I am so happy that my namesake ended up in such a good Furrever Home with Great Guardians to watch over him, thanks to Jen Luckenbach! Thank You Jen , for caring! Pouncer 1 , Cat Angel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a good boy Pouncer is. Love the pics.

From Decker with Love

Pouncer seems to have been a good sport through it all. I hope I get the same results when my sisters two boys come home for christmas.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Pouncer you were such a good boy. Looks like you just couldn't wait to curl up with your big brother Allen. What a sweet picture of the two of you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Pouncer is great kitty to let the kids play with him. I am happy to hear that Allen was just as good.

That last picture is just precious.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"