Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Compliment thread

Oh Yippee! I get Ju Ju Bean! Julie, you've always been such a great friend, and its so much fun to chat with you! I can agree that you and Bam-Bam-Pup have been seperated at birth..........because you two are SO much alike!

Originally posted by popcornbird
    Oh Yippee! I get Ju Ju Bean! Julie, you've always been such a great friend, and its so much fun to chat with you! I can agree that you and BamBamPup have been seperated at birth..........because you two are SO much alike!
    Except for the fact I DON'T look like the Olsen Twins! Right? Mehh...I SO want to go to Florida!

Oh great, I get PCB.
    You're so much fun to talk to, and you're so nice! (Most of the time. ) We need to meet too... Hehe.

goldenretrluver a great person with gorgous pups!(and does not look like the olson twins lol)
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Originally posted by cali
    goldenretrluver a great person with gorgous pups!(and does not look like the olson twins lol)

Cali, I don't know you very well, but you seem to be very knowledigible on Flyball, Agility, etc...and a very nice person!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    We need to meet too... Hehe.
    And so do Piper and the Popcorn & Muffin! He he he! Hey I got you again...........Must I compliment a 2nd time? LOL

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I can agree that you and Bam-Bam-Pup have been seperated at birth..........because you two are SO much alike!
    We were sperated at birth!

If we seperated at birth, that means Cami's half mine! Oh and Mocha too... I can see it now, we're going to meet after talking to each other for 47837437438 years online. BUT we will! It'll be on my New Year's Resoution list too!
    And that means Daisy and molly are half mine too!

Except for the fact I DON'T look like the Olsen Twins! Right? Mehh...I SO want to go to Florida!
    We are waiting patiently!

Oh great..........now I get BAM BAM PUP! LOL

Bambi, you're always SO happy and cheerful and funny! Love having you as a friend!

Yay! I get PCB!

You are always such a nice person, and I feel I can PM you any time!

We have to meet someday too PCB! BTW, IT SNOWED!

Aha! Now I get Dogz! I find you to be one of the sweetest girls I've ever met! You're such a great friend........and I love that you always tease me with your snow! Just love it! I also love all of your PM's.......that you should send more often! What does Nelly think of snow? How about some pictures OF the snow? I WANT SNOW!

PCB you are a very intelligent, articulate young woman, you stand up for what you believe in and stick to your prinicipals, and I always enjoy your posts.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

carole- You always seem to have very nice posts, and you sound like a very nice person.

LOL, I almost skipped this thread because I thought it was the old compliment thread.

Emma- You're really nice, and you have such GORGEOUS dogs! and cat and bird.
    *wants to steal them*
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

bluekat - You're posts are always so nice and you're my best Whose Line is it Anyway? buddy Lol

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

*flings poop at liana*

My deoderant/lovey dovey/flinging poop/maria/sheltie butt buddy! You're always a riot to talk to..and you make awesome siggys. I'm sure you'll do great in advertisement.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

lol, thanks Liana!and your also my best Sims buddy

binka- You have a good sense of humor, and you have very cute shelties and also thanks for sending me those pics of Kaedyn when I couldn't see them, lol
    Last edited by bluekat; 11-27-2003 at 05:12 PM.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -