Thread: You know you'll go completely nuts with your love for cats, when...

You know you'll go completely nuts with your love for cats, when...

...you return home from vacation with a souvenir for your cat like this:
    food bowl fine bone china from the Royal Leonardo DaVinci series

I've purchased it at the gift shop at Holyrood House, Edinburgh and Nellie really loves this royal item...
    ...but ever since my friends call me completely nuts (it was way too expensive for a cat!!!) and they poke fun on me like, "Will you get to feed Nellie with a golden spoon, too!?"

Not a bad idea at all...I think they finally get an idea of what's it about with cat madness!!!

Anyone around here who knows where I can get those golden spoons, preferably with a cat ornamnet on it???
    Hahahaha

No seriously, I really love to collect such things with cats on it...and doesn't a cat make each collectible even more precious?!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

What a great gift!! It is beautiful. And what a great meow-mie!

Trevor says that Nellie shouldn't have to eat on anything less. He hopes that her pretty little tongue will soon get to experience that golden spoon too!

A beautiful cat bowl is nothing to be ashamed of - we've all overspent on something! Me? IT was my custom scratching post - supposed to be cheaper than the store bought one. By the time I bought all the suplies, it was quite pricey... and the little buggers don't realy use to to scratch - they sit on top and swat at the dog as she passes!

Well, as long as we stay in the range we've been in, don't worry about being obsessive over your cat... you know when you've gone too far when you break out the diamond collar!

That bowl is beautiful! Better not show this to my cats, they may get really jealous considering they eat out of stainless steel bowls!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

It`s beautiful. Just like Nellie.

bisi.cat, when I find a gold spoon with a cat motiv, I'll tell you

That bowl is beautiful! It's a good investment. Unlike my dogs', the cats' bowls last forever.

That bowl is Beautiful , but I feed my cats with Metal Bowls! Still it is beautiful , maybe as a Treat bowl!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If anyone laughs at you, tell them that I feed my cats yoghurt and cream from my fingers because they don't eat from spoons!

The bowl is beautiful, and should be used by a beautiful cat rather than sitting in a cabinet somewhere
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Our babies deserves special dishes .
    They are all pretty special to us .

Oh oh - I knew there'd be trouble! Bagel saw the pic. of the beautiful bowl and pounced off in high dudgeon and is now clattering about in the kitchen with her plastic bowl

D'you think she's trying to tell me something?

It's a gorgeous bowl bisi.cat - I also adore collecting 'catty' things too!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

What a beautiful bowl! I love that! Maybe I should get Blueberry one of those lol, he loves to be treated as a "royal" cat.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

That would have to be the classiest food bowl I have ever seen, simply beautiful, I am sure your kitties deserve to eat out of the best china, and hey WHY NOT, lol, really love it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

That is a beautiful bowl. Very fitting of a beautiful Nellie
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..