Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever just talked to your pets?

Have you ever just talked to your pets?

Like, haveing a long talk while your walking them? Or am I the only weird one. I talk to Sully alot when I'm walking him or am alone in my room with him. Is that weird? Sometimes he even looks at me like he's listening. Is this normal? Who else does this?

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Yep! I do the same thing! Sometimes when im mad about something, unhappy ect, i go to cami.. She sits and listens patiently while mom is talking.. To me thats better than any friend, judging what you have to say!

I love talking to Mickey especially because he won't judge the things I say or even answer back. I could complain about all sorts of things and ask all sorts of questions that might offend people or whatever...but Mickey just looks up at me as if everything is okay. I don't really have long conversations with him, just say a few words that are on my mind. Even if he doesn't undersatnd, I know he knows how I feel and just getting it off my chest helps me.

But I always come home and say "I missed you so much today. Did you miss me?" and "How are you?" as if he would answer.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

All the time!
    And Rocky even talks back sometimes. lol

----<---<--<{(@

I always talk to Rio when i'm walking home from work in the dark, she walks and looks at me like the obediance (?sp) dogs do.
    Its so cute, as if she understands me!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Ok, i'm not the only one then. My sister will here me and come in ask "Who are you talking to?" and I say Sully and she tells me how weird that is.lol

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

I talk to the cats ALL the time!

I ALWAYS talk to my birds, and I get an answer too! It would just be silly for me *not* to talk to them! My friends are fascinated at the fact that when I talk to my birds, I get into a *conversation* with them constantly talking back. Its so cute!

I don't get into long conversations with Blueberry I just say a few words to him, but maybe over time I will get into longer conversations, lol.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Yes I do too. At times Bella will tilt her head to the side as if to try and hear me better or comprehend what I am saying. She is a good listener though and lets me ramble on. Ripley and the cats don't give me 100% of their attention like Bella does.

I don't think you will find many on here who don't talk to their pets, I spend a lot of the day alone, so yes I speak with my kitties very frequently., and lexie will answer back nine times out of ten, just wish i understood everything she says lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I always talk to Simba and Nala...

And they always respond! I ask Simba questions like
    "Are you my boy?"
    "Do you Love me?"
    "Are you a fatsy?"
    "Who's da boy?"

And so on..... He always tells me the correct answers.
    Then, i'll tell him to "Go tell mommy" or "Go tell daddy" and he does.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

hee-hee. My husband will be in the next room and say "what?", and I'll say, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Sid (or Jan or Joxer)

These are not the droids you were looking for

same here catland, except when I am actually talking to my husband he never listens, but if its the kids or the cats, he says hmm what was that grrrrr.........
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Originally posted by catland
    hee-hee. My husband will be in the next room and say "what?", and I'll say, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Sid (or Jan or Joxer)
    Oh my gosh...
    I can't even count how many times my parents have asked me " Huh?" or "What did you say?" when I was talking to the dogs.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits