Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: who do you admire??

I admire all of you...this site has really been a BIG influence on me. I'm so glad I'm part of it
    There were so many people that came to mind right away...where do I start?

I admire all you foster parents for giving caring for all those animals and being such good foster mommies to them that made me decide that I'm going to be a foster mommy when I'm older.

I think you were the first person on PT to call me by my real name.
    tats was the first to call me by my real name Thank you for that, it made me happy too

sorry you stink at the how many whats in a whatsit now game...heh heh hehe heh, just kidding!
    I stink at it too. So I guess I admire you guys for letting me play even though i stink at it. lol, just j/k.
    Thanks for giving me all those wonderful nicknames haha

I'll definately be back with more people to add.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Wow, I forgot Tiffany, because I want Blueberry!!!!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Jordan - I think you are a wonderfully talented, intelligent young woman. You’re respectful, yet know that your opinion is valuable and never shy from asserting it!

Liana - What an amazing young lady! You are kind and smart and your posts always reflect that.
    I think you will succeed in anything you do in life with your positive attitude and diplomatic nature.

If I had thought that my children would have been such remarkable young people as the two of you, I may have reconsidered and had a child.

Aly - People let me tell you, this woman is tireless! I swear she never sleeps, and everything she does is for animals. She’s the most giving person I’ve ever met, and I’m honored to call her my friend.

Amy (Wolf_Q) - For always speaking your mind. I love the fact that you’re not afraid to just say what needs to be said. I also think you’re a great Furmom to Nebo.

Sandra - For every post you’ve ever posted. You always have something kind, considerate, encouraging, or happy to say!

Twisterdog - You always make me think, which isn’t something a lot of people have the ability do without ticking me off. You make me delve deeper into myself and really think about how I feel about a subject.

I’m sure I’ll be back with more soon!

LOL thanks But you can't have him

I admire..lets just put it this way.. If your reading this I admire you! LOL!!

If I was going to name some people I would name

Tikeyas_Mom- for being very very nice

Aspen and Misty- for also being nice and helping me out with Rex

Amber- Im jealous! I want Gracie!!

Popcornbird- For being nice

I could name all of you but those are the ones who first came to my mind LOL
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Tiffany? why??
    I thought of some more, (are you sure Tiffany?)

I forgot:
    Cat factory and Wolfsoul, for helping me figure out what to feed my Grover and my chihuahuas.

Slleipnir

catmandu

RedHedd

Pam

sirrahbed

catnapper

rg_girlca

PayItForward

jazzcat

catcrazylady, because you all love my Grover. Well all who has shown so much love for Grover.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Twisterdog - You always make me think, which isn’t something a lot of people have the ability do without ticking me off. You make me delve deeper into myself and really think about how I feel about a subject.
    And I thought I ticked you off every single day, micki.

I admire:

Soledad - for never backing down from her beliefs

popcornbird - for being true to herself and her faith

Kater - for being nice, friendly and intelligent - I think you'll be a great veterinarian

Shelteez2 - for always thinking of a nice way to say something

micki76 - for always sticking up for the underdog, and seeing both sides of an issue

Karen - for putting up with all of us

green_chameleon_girl - for being brave enough to apologise

I'm sure I'll come back later and edit some more people in.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I truely admire a great deal of people on PT,
    however these come straight to my mind

KIMLOVESCAT; for the wonderful human being she is, and the precious time she takes to look after her wonderful furbabies.

SANDRA (Tats) because she has to be one of the sweetest people ever, she always has something postive and nice to say to everyone, she is a real TREASURE!!!!!!!

ITTYBITTYKITTY; Tamara is a real trouper, her and I share something that makes our lives difficult, but she is always a great tower of strength, and gets on with her life, and is a sweet caring person, whom I have grown to be very fond of.

POPCORNBIRD: I find PCB a very intelligent, young lady, who is not afraid to voice her opinions, and stick to her principals, I admire that in a person.

SOLEDAD; because she had the sense to marry a KIWI, lol, no seriously, because as others have said, she speaks her mind, and is not afraid of the consquences, she also is a very intelligent young woman, who has a lot to contribute.

LOGAN, I just like her, she seems a very nice person.

NOAHSMOMMY, same thing, i just really like her, she is sweet.

There are many more, but for now that will suffice.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Karen and Paul: because they never lose sight of the community they want pettalk to be.
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

green_chameleon_girl - for being brave enough to apologise

THANK YOU

I also admire Karen and Paul for creating Pet Of The Day!
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Tiffany? why??
    I thought of some more, (are you sure Tiffany?)
    hmmm....um....I don't know...such a hard decision.....NO!
    I wouldn't trade him for anything
    How about Grover? I want Grover!

OH!! I cannot forget wolfsoul!
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Wow. I am hesitant to even name anyone because I know that I will accidently leave someone out. I admire all of you. There are so many wonderful things about PT. I admire you all for making me feel comfortable enough to be myself. I am thankful that you all have given me honest advice and opinions at one time or another. I have found so many great friends here. Happy Thanksgiving! -Tonya

Originally posted by micki76
    Jordan - I think you are a wonderfully talented, intelligent young woman. You’re respectful, yet know that your opinion is valuable and never shy from asserting it!
    Awww *blush* You just want to hear more of that story, don't you?!

Sorry about the people I didn't add...I was at school and wanted to hurry lol.

Cass --- you know so much about ratties, and you love them so much. I think I should put you on my will to take care of my ratties if I die.
    Heather -- you're really nice and fun to talk to on msn.
    Ashley (Chibi_star) -- well, you're not a regular, so I can say anything about you that I want and you probably won't know! Hehehe. You are one of my best friends...but you're still a loser. LOL.
    petlover -- You're a newbie...and usually I think newbies are just annoying LOL, but you're nice and you love Hallie alot.
    I've been BOO'd!

Told you I'd be back!

Liana- For being a good friend, I'm so glad you joined Pet Talk. Each one of your posts is considerate and caring.

Cayter- Collie buddy! You're a great person to talk too, and I hope I get to meet you and Ozzy in February!

I'm not sure who the first one was to call me Julie instead of GRL...I think I just posted it one day and people started calling me that lol