Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: who do you admire??

I got mentioned, I got mentioned! *HUGE GRIN*

Ok, now it is time to start my list!

Aly- She is just an angel.
    Pam- We share our love in pugs, and she always has great advice!
    Micki_76- A great person on PT, always love to read her post, see what is on that wonderful mind of hers.
    Amy(wolf_Q)-She is a GREAT artist, and I love seeing her work. I could NEVER draw like her!
    RICHARD- YOU ARE HILARIOUS! It seems you know just what to say to make my day. (Hey, that rhymes!)
    Julie- Always there to just TALK to, you can always have a great chat.
    CamCamPup33- Also a great person to talk to, you can tell her what is on your mind, and she will be there.
    Kayann- A great photographer, I always look up to her. I wish I could take pictures like that girl!
    Jordan- A great friend, you can count on her!
    Aspen and Misty- Ashley, WE LOVE YOU! I can always reply to her away messages. Ashley is such fun to talk to, its funny when we will be talking, and we will be just CONFUSING ourselves.
    PCB- I can talk to PCB (and many other people) and I can always get advice from her! (about anything, ecspecially Nelly!)

Ahhh, my list could go on and on, but I will stop for now.

Admire ...........

Mugsy
    Where do I start Molly ............ you are truly amazing

Aly
    Aly, you do so much, take on insurmountable odds .... and we love you for it

Jen Luckenbach
    Are you sure your middle name is not "Come and live here with me kitty"???

moosmom
    You do so much - incredible

tomkatzid
    For keeping Lilee - in spite of the odds!!! (which you overcame)

Cinder&Smoke (Phred)
    Phred - you are always so helpful, kind, and not only have great stories, but an incredible capacity to CARE!

AND last but not least,

Glacier, lovemyshiba, Kfamr, ........ and everyone who said "could not possibly have another dog / cat / pet" and still got one anyway!!!

and the people who inspire me ............

Cataholic - for taking on Binxy Boy even tho you knew it would be an uphill battle (although, who knew the hill was sooooo steep?)

tatxxxx - Sandra, you always have something nice to say to everyone, in every post.

K9Karen ....... you are a very strong person, even though you may not realise it

FINALLY to the friends I have made here on PT

Miss Meow - who knew!!!
    Delidog - yup! spots sure do rule! (and Hobo 'cos we gonna PAINT the spots on!)

The people who I could not do without ('cos they HELP ME ALL THE TIME!!!)

PCB - for all her birdie knowledge
    anna_66 - for sharing her wonderful pets with us, her kindness AND esp. MY Angus Boy
    CheshireKatt - Pits rule, and we know it
    Cincy's Mum - spotties .......... common denominator!
    RICHARD - for your humour, and alcohol ability
    Wolf_q - Thanks in advance. Your talent is amazing!
    Dakota's Mummy - where are you????

I know I have missed someone .......... oooo,oooo

ChrisH - for BOB! *sigh*

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
    Last edited by captain; 11-27-2003 at 12:06 AM.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I admire so many people on PT. I really don't want to name people, as I know I will leave someone out! Suffice to say that the people I meet here are what makes me come back again and again! To those of you who foster animals (you know who you are), I feel such admiration for you, bless you all for caring!

And to PCB - thanks for being a great friend, and thanks for your kind words too. You truly have wisdom beyond your years, and show so much caring and maturity, it makes me glad to know you!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

anna_66- You are you just totally AWESOME!

People i may have forgot::

Jordan- I really started talking to jordan first, *i think*, but even if i didnt, its been great being your friend, and being able to talk to you!

DukesDogsmom- Also a great person who i would love to meet, *i will too*

Captian- Such a great advice giver, always has something nice to say!

tatsxxx11- For always being kind, and knowing exactly what to say, and always comments on DOTD!
    primabella- For always being such a nice person, and pictures of MICKEY! (and rocket and sky of course!)

I admire sooo many people on here....but above all else I admire Cass (Luckies4me) for all her hard work with her rescue critters!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Thanks to everyone that mentioned me. You've made my day. I admire you all back!

Thanks Captain for everything! Sorry I neglected to mention you...you are so far, yet so near....Liz? Sue? Candance and Leslie..Miss You! Carrie? You there? My turkey's a-cookin and I'm sippin my wine and thinking about all of you and how grateful and thankful I am for knowing everyone! Cheers! Salud! Enjoy! Sending cyber hugs to all!!!! Kayann..i'll be over around 5p!

I've been Boooo'd!

Amber-(Katie's mom) I forgot to mention you in the other post...I was going to though . You are great to talk to, and easy to talk to. You were the first person I told about Cinnamon, and thanks for listening.

I miss msn I still have it, but the Internet on that computer isn't really working for some reson. The pages don't load. So I don't really go on that computer.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -