Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: who do you admire??

who do you admire??

Name the people on pet talk that you admire!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

The one that popped to my mind right away is Aly.

She's such an angel to the sweet animals with all of the fostering and help she gives them EVERY day.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I admire

Wolfchan
    Tina
    luckies4me
    anna_66
    Dakotas_mommy
    Lovemyshiba
    CountryWolf07
    and Chester, millies, and anekos momma

Valerie, Dukedogsmom, because her and Anna_66 are the coolest "older" people i've ever met.
    Although, you'd never think they're older from looking at them!

Val, you're still 25 right?

-rx bandits

Aly and Karen, lovemyshiba, robilee, and robinh.

I didnīt understand that word - admire

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Originally posted by EssTer
    who do you look up to!

Originally posted by EssTer
    Admire is when you have a high opinion of someone or something, or have a high respect for that person/something.

-rx bandits

Definatley Aly and Mugsy.

I like DukeDogsMom because she is really sweet and helped Chance out when he had no where to go. She made him so happy. She obviously has a very strong love for little Chance and wants to help him out as much as she possibly can. She is there for him.

I like Binka_Nugget because she understands that shelties are not for everyone and that when she adopts those sweet boys that she will have to take them out to run. She wants to get them into sheep herding and agility and she wants them to be with her at all times. She loves her shelties.

I like GoldenRetrLuver because she says things that make a lot of since. She is willing to help out with whatever she can. She also understands that goldens are a perfect family dog, but they are not for everyone. She is not like some of the people that will just tell someone that asks what breed she reccomends that a golden is the best thing. She will ask them questions about their home and what sort of dog they are looking for. She is a good person.

I like Wolfsoul because she loves Timber like CRAZY and makes Timber known to the whole site. She wants Timber to be seen and for people to like her for who she is. She is probably going to be voted " Most Likely To Succeed" in Highschool.

I like every PTer in my own way. I see something speacial in every single one of you. Just because I didn't post your username up their doesn't mean that I don't like you. It is just that you are all alike in one way. You are all great people.

Well I admire a lot of people on PT for many different reasons, and I won't be able to name them all.........but I will name a few that I admire the most.

I admire.........

Cataholic, for always being so kind, sweet, encouraging, humorous, constantly making me smile and laugh, someone I can trust, for being my favorite exercise buddy , for giving such great advice, for being my first and favorite PM/Yahoo friend as well as my favorite person on PT, and most of all......... for ALWAYS being such a wonderful friend.

GoldenRetrLuver, for always being so cheerful and sweet, and a great PM/Yahoo buddy!

Ally Cat's Mommy, for always being so kind and a great friend.

Logan, for always being so kind, caring, encouraging, and for putting up with all my nagging for Roger and Milly pictures for over a year.

Wolflady,for being amongst the most kind and cheerful people I have ever met. I don't think I know a happier person!

Camcampup, for always being SO happy.....and funny (and a great *stolen* PM buddy) LOL!

Trayi, for being so nice to me since the day you joined PT. You're a wonderful addition to this site.

Zanzanfergie, for being one of the sweetest and politest teens I have ever met.

Soledad, for always being brave enough to voice her opinions, despite the *expected* reaction lying ahead.

Of course I admire everyone here for their intense love for animals. We all have our differences, but that is one thing we ALL have in common.

I know I'm missing out on SO many, but if I mention everyone I admire, I think the list will go on forever. I'll probably be back when I think of more people though!
    Last edited by popcornbird; 11-26-2003 at 03:33 PM.

I admire a lot of people. I'd say Aly and Mugsy are absolute angels. I admire Soledad for always speaking her mind and Sandra for always being so sweet. I admire anyone who had adopted/fostered an animal, especially those with "special needs". I even just admire Amy because she's an amazing artist and Kay cause she makes great sigs and Jordan because she seems to know so much about every breed. And I admire everybody for putting up with me.

I could go on...

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Heres a few!

*Kayann*- For always speaking whats on her mind, and being a great old man companion for another old man!

*Julie*- For being SUCH a great friend, and always having her facts straight.. If i could fly to california, first thing i would do is meet her!

*Poppysead* AkA The unnamed one *Popcornbird*-- For always cheering me up with kind words, and always being there when i need someone to talk to!

*Liana*- For helping me with my 'issues' problems, whatever you wanna call them!

*Aly*- For having such a kind hearted heart, always taking in fosters, and being the mind here at pettalk!

*Brooke*- For Always speaking her mind, and solving problems that needed to be solved, and for being a great friend here on pettalk!

*Sandra*- My dear sweet daughter sandra! Sandra is such a great person, always has something nice to say and something to make someone feel so reassured, even in the worst of situations.. We all love sandra here, she has been here since the beginning, and has been a friend until now! -claps- My daughter sandra!-

Wow.. I feel like im on like the mtv music awards -"And i would like to thank.. And Oh Gosh, umm, gotta thank the mom and gosh..-"

I will come back when i think of more!
    Last edited by CamCamPup33; 11-26-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much everyone who said such kind things about me. I love and admire you all right back (and everyone else) Even when we have disagreements, I still think of us as one big happy family.

And in the name of the holiday season - I am very thankful to have you all and have PT as a place where we can laugh, cry, and share wonderful stories, thoughts, and feelings together.

Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I wanted to edit my message but I decided to just add here...

I also admire Amber for being a great PMing buddy (spiffy title, eh? lol) and Ashley (binka) for being a great friend. Thank you both for being there to help me out whenever I needed it.

And Aly
    And in the name of the holiday season - I am very thankful to have you all and have PT as a place where we can laugh, cry, and share wonderful stories, thoughts, and feelings together.
    Amen

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road