Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. T!

Mr. T!

I am so pleased to be the first to greet you today! What a cutie you are, that face is so loveable. I find it hard to believe you create any trouble for your human, that face is too sweet (stories, we want stories ) Congratulations on being chosen today's DOTD!
    ~Marie

How could such a sweet looking dog want to smash pumpkins? I bet your family hears that all the time. And I wish I could see you with Oskar and Macs, do they look like puppies next to you? Actually, I'm showing my ignorance, I thought dachshunds were 'minis'--you mean they come smaller???? Well, no matter how big or small, you are a special puppy; I get it now, you pretended to be a mini just to get the right family! They obviously adore you, have fun on your special day with Oskar and Macs, and special treats for all! Congratulations!

One of our own:
    Mr. T, of course your name is trouble, because your breed is dachshund Looking cute and making trouble is what you do best

I remember you, Oscar and Macs sending greetings to my parents' Amber.

Have fun with yor mommy Linda York today

Terrific!

Mr T you are an adorable little doxie boy!!! I had 2 doxies so I know how you guys are. ; cute and stubborn. Never a dull moment, always keeping your parents laughing and wondering what now. Im sure its Thanksgiving everyday looking at that sweet face and very happy to have you around keeping life interesting .

Hi there Mr. T,

I heard this about Dachshunds "The Dachshund is clever, lively and courageous to the point of rashness" Is that you Mr T.?
    You look so sweet & innocent in your baby picture. Bet you've
    grown a bit since then. Many happy congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Love Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

original quote by lizbud:

"I heard this about Dachshunds "The Dachshund is clever, lively and courageous to the point of rashness"

This is the best description I have heard to describe the Dachshund. This little (?) fellow is a joy to have. If he doesn't find the trouble he is looking for .... it finds him. It's all innocent trouble though.
    All three of my boys get along beautifully. No problems. Mr. T does push his weight around sometimes but still knows his older brothers are in charge. There's never a dull moment at our house.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr. T, Macs and Oskar

Mr. T now....................

More T dog with Macs hiding (?) behind him.

Yay, Linda. Mr T is DOTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT. Congrats!
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Hi Linda, Mom to Mr. T!! How wonderful that one of our own captures Dog of the Day honors! Mr. T, you're too precious for words! You know Mr. T, when I read what your Mommy wrote about your mischievious ways, Haley Mills in "Trouble with Angels" came to mind! Trouble may find it's way to you, but we all know deep down you're really an angel at heart! Congratulations to you terrific Mr. T, our sweet as can be Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Have a wonderful day of celebration with Mom and your big brothers! And have a yummy Turkey Day, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

YAY!!!

Allright Mr. T.!

You are ever so precious and innocent looking in your baby pic.
    Congratulations to the now "all grown up" Mr. T.!!

Kisses & hugs!!!

What a wonderful way to start my morning! Congratulations Linda and Mr T, a most deservijng and cute Dog of the Day!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

What a cutie you are Mr. T - I love those big ole standard doxies! You look so nice sitting in the pumkin patch - you are very handsome. Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Thanks to all of you for all the great words about my T Dog. He is really special to me, Oskar and Macs!!

jenfer....... when do you get you new little baby. Her picture is SO cute. She looks like my Macs when he was a baby. I can't wait to see all the new picutres you will have once you get her home. Send lots! Did you see Mr. Snoop DOTD the other day? He was cute. And look at Miss Meow's Schnuggles and Buffy....
    It's Doxie love..................... we could start a club..... HA!
    Here's a picture of "quiet time" at my house....