Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say hello to my babies!

Say hello to my babies!

Hello!

I am new to the pet talk message boards and just wanted to introduce everybody to my wonderful cats.
    Everyday I am so thankful that I have them, and think they are the most special "people" in my life.
    The first cat that acquired me is Marla. A few years ago my husband was taking a walk with a friend one night on a busy street and heard a pathetic little meow. Upon searching he found this weakling of a kitten about 8 weeks old. She was covered in weeds, dirt and foxtails. He brought her home and I was in love instantly! Even though she was screaming at me, I fought to give her a bath and nurse her to health. I gave her some tuna (she wouldn't eat anything else!), and took her to the vet the next day. I knew that it was meant to be for us to have her...she is such a sweety! When she was a kitten she would sleep on my neck and "make biscuits" on my arm. I'm glad she doesn't do that anymore, cause she's grown to be a big girl. She's now 12 pounds, but thinks she has the body of a model! I call her my big girl :P
    The second Cat that aquired me, is Justice. My dad's cat had kittens and she was one of the babies. My husband picked her up and looked at me. I could tell by the look on his face that we would be taking her home. And how could I resist? Justice is a big time cuddler. She LOVES to cuddle. Everynight she wakes me up to let me know to lift the covers so that she can cuddle next to me. Her nickname is Ballarina cause she loves to tippy toe around and give head bumpies She will meow at you when she wants a head bumpy back!
    The third cat that aquired me, is Whisper. My husband (again! there seems to be a trend here) called me at home, he was at petsmart and told me to bring a carrier. I thought, "oh god, what am I bringing home now!?" When I got there, he showed me this beautiful ragdoll mix that looked just like our first cat Marla. I was instantly in love (again!) and had to have her. Her story helped in the decision of bringing her home. She was found with 50 other strays at the airport She was so scraggaly, and skinny. She has grown into the most beautiful and unique cats I know. At first, she was very cautious of any affection we gave her. Now, she wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning expecting me to scratch her head and cuddle with her. I can always tell that she is so thankful for us bringing her home.
    My fourth cat we just took in a month ago...he was the neighborhood stray. Well when our upstairs neighbour threatened to call animal control on him, I had to claim him as mine. I couldn't let him leave like that...so I put a bed with a heating pad outside for him and started feeding him everyday. We just bought him his first toy last week We call him Mr. Raggs because his ears are raggedy and have nicks in them
    Thank you for reading about my babies, enjoy!

Marla -
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...f/fa777d02.jpg

Justice -
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3/fa777cff.jpg

Whisper -
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/fa777cfd.jpg

Mr. Raggs -
    http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/fa777cfc.jpg

Re: Say hello to my babies!

Originally posted by CatFancy33
    Hello!

The second Cat that aquired me, is Justice........ She LOVES to cuddle. Everynight she wakes me up to let me know to lift the covers so that she can cuddle next to me. Justice -

Welcome to the site!!! You have a beautiful fur family!!! I'm in love with Justice, since she does the same thing as Nakita does with the sheets. Every night she's right beside me!

Thanks for sharing your cats with us. We love pictures so don't ever worry about posting too many!

Enjoy your time here!

P.S. - To get your pictures to show up, all you have to do is put the tags [img] [ /img] around your imagestation address! Right now you have the url instead.

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Such pretty cat people! Marla and Whisper look so soft and muppety. If they lived with me, I'd drive them crazy with constant nuzzling!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! (I am buddy's with catfancy33), I can't wait to see the crew again! XOXO

Auntie Lauren

Re: Say hello to my babies!

Originally posted by CatFancy33
    Hello!

I am new to the pet talk message boards and just wanted to introduce everybody to my wonderful cats.
    Everyday I am so thankful that I have them, and think they are the most special "people" in my life.
    The first cat that acquired me is Marla. A few years ago my husband was taking a walk with a friend one night on a busy street and heard a pathetic little meow. Upon searching he found this weakling of a kitten about 8 weeks old. She was covered in weeds, dirt and foxtails. He brought her home and I was in love instantly! Even though she was screaming at me, I fought to give her a bath and nurse her to health. I gave her some tuna (she wouldn't eat anything else!), and took her to the vet the next day. I knew that it was meant to be for us to have her...she is such a sweety! When she was a kitten she would sleep on my neck and "make biscuits" on my arm. I'm glad she doesn't do that anymore, cause she's grown to be a big girl. She's now 12 pounds, but thinks she has the body of a model! I call her my big girl :P
    MARLA

The second Cat that aquired me, is Justice. My dad's cat had kittens and she was one of the babies. My husband picked her up and looked at me. I could tell by the look on his face that we would be taking her home. And how could I resist? Justice is a big time cuddler. She LOVES to cuddle. Everynight she wakes me up to let me know to lift the covers so that she can cuddle next to me. Her nickname is Ballarina cause she loves to tippy toe around and give head bumpies She will meow at you when she wants a head bumpy back!
    JUSTICE

The third cat that aquired me, is Whisper. My husband (again! there seems to be a trend here) called me at home, he was at petsmart and told me to bring a carrier. I thought, "oh god, what am I bringing home now!?" When I got there, he showed me this beautiful ragdoll mix that looked just like our first cat Marla. I was instantly in love (again!) and had to have her. Her story helped in the decision of bringing her home. She was found with 50 other strays at the airport She was so scraggaly, and skinny. She has grown into the most beautiful and unique cats I know. At first, she was very cautious of any affection we gave her. Now, she wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning expecting me to scratch her head and cuddle with her. I can always tell that she is so thankful for us bringing her home.
    WHISPER

My fourth cat we just took in a month ago...he was the neighborhood stray. Well when our upstairs neighbour threatened to call animal control on him, I had to claim him as mine. I couldn't let him leave like that...so I put a bed with a heating pad outside for him and started feeding him everyday. We just bought him his first toy last week We call him Mr. Raggs because his ears are raggedy and have nicks in them
    MR. RAGGS

Thank you for reading about my babies, enjoy!

Yes I loved reading about your babies and looking at their pictures! I changed the format here so we could easily read and look at the same time - you will catch on - it is just clicking IMG and entering the picture properties there instead of the URL. They are all gorgeous! I love to hear how little Justice likes to come under the covers for a snuggle That is so sweet!

Welcome to Pet Talk, CatFancy33. I loved reading about and seeing pictures of your beautiful, snuggly kitties too. How lucky you are to have a sweetie like Justice to cuddle with you at night. We love cat stories and pictures here so don't hesitate to post more. Please give your cat loving husband a big hug.
    Steffi and Lovable

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll catch on soon to the posting-pics thing and then you'll be addicted too! Your cats are wonderful! More pics please!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

All of your cats are so pretty. It was hard for me to tell much about Mr. Raggs. Maybe we'll get to see more pictures another time?!?! Sweet stories, too. I'm glad you all found each other as you did. Welcome to PT! Scritchies and hugs to each of your babies

Welcome to you and your beautiful kitties. (and your husband......I love a man that can bring home a cat or two )
    My kitties are in my signature (all 14 of them) but if you sift around the threads you can see some pictures of my 5 foster kitties too.
    Hope you like it here.

Welcome to PT Marla Thanks to Lauren for guiding her here.

I love all of you babies. They all look do cute and cuddly.*swoon*

I too would like to see more of them soon, if you have the chance. I know that you will soon be as adicted as the rest of us.

Thanks for the introduction to you, your husband and you great looking kitties.

Jen I think that alot more men then you know are kitty lovers, but they don't like to make it know. Don't ask why, because I don't know.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

A big hearty welcome to Pet Talk.
    I enjoyed reading about all you furbabies. They are all so beautiful and bless you for taking care of Mr. Raggs.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Welcome to Pet Talk Marla!!! I loved reading about all 4 of your cats and seeing their pics too. They're all gorgeous. You sure have a wonderful cat loving husband. Maybe he can join Pet Talk too.

Your cat Whisper looks almost exactly like my newest cat Sky. I knew that Sky was a Siamese mix of some kind and I was thinking possibly Ragdoll. Now seeing Whisper's picture confirms it.

Here's Whisper.

Here's my cutie pie Sky.

Hi and welcome. What gorgeous kitties you have and I enjoyed the introduction to them. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about them.

You can see my three cats in my signature below.

From Decker with Love

Welcome to CatFancy33 and her gorgeous cats.

I wanna kiss Justice's pawsies and I swear I never wanted to kiss the feet of a justice before

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!