Thread: Question for you guys to answer?

Question for you guys to answer?

This kind of like a quiz, getting to know your cats more. Answer these questions for me and I will to the same. Here are the questions and my answer.

1. How many cats do you have? I have three cats

2. What are there names? Joey, Sabrina and Toby

3. How old are they? 3years and 11mos, 2years and 5 mos and 2years and 4mos

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? Joey is a DMH, Black and white, Sabrina is DSH Tortie and Toby is a DSH Tabby

5. What are there personality like? Joey very gentle, sweet and laid-back guy. Sabrina is a wild girl, very nervous girl, can be feisty too. Toby is a little aggressive when playing, active on his own term, he gets in the way alot.

6. Are they lap cats? None of them are, they use to be when they were kittens.

7. Any nicknames? Joey: Big boy, Prickerton
    Sabrina: Littlegirl, Princess and pin needle
    Toby: He doesn't really have any nicknames

8. How did you find your cats: All mind were found at the Humane Society.

9. There favorite sleeping place? Joey on my chair where I sit, computer hard drive, the back of the sofa and on my bed. And sometimes the freezer. Sabrina the wicker shelf, top of the kichen cupboard and on my brother bed. Toby shoebox, the high storage box, my bed and the freezer.

10. There favorite food? I can't really what there favorite foods are because they some foods for awhile then they don't like afterwords but they all like there salmon and tuna.

11. Favorite hiding place? Not too often they hide but when all of them get scared, they usually hide under the bed. Joey likes to hide in the closet and Sabrina does to. And she likes hiding on top of the cupboard.

12. Favorite toy? Sabrina doesn't play with toys. She likes those silver chocolate wrapper. Joey likes his blue round thing with the yellow ball inside, and he likes anything that has catnip inside. Toby he would play with anything that amuse him for awhile.

13. Any thing they sacred of? Sabrina is scared of everything, Joey the vaccum cleaner. I'm not sure what Toby is scared of.

14. Do they like catnip? Joey likes it, he loves to eat catnip. Sabrina just likes rolling in it and getting catnip all over herself. Catnip has no effect on Toby.

15: Any other information to add? All of them get along great together.

Thanks for answering my questions, I appreciate this soo much. I had fun and I hope you had fun. I hope you learn alot from my cats and I want to get to know your kitties.

1. How many cats do you have? 1

2. What are there names? Nakita!

3. How old are they? 15 months old

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? Russian Blue

5. What are there personality like? Inquisitive, playful, independent and totally adorable!!!

6. Are they lap cats? Only when it's cold and she wants a warm place to sleep.

7. Any nicknames? Nakita Chaquita, Mishku, Blue girl

8. How did you find your cats: On the internet.

9. There favorite sleeping place? On the window sill during the day and snuggled up beside me at night under the covers.

10. There favorite food? Nakita doesn't like any human foods (amazingly!), she doesn't like fish. She just sticks with her normal cat food.

11. Favorite hiding place? I guess under the bed, but she doesn't hide that often!

12. Favorite toy? Bubble wrap from parcels, laser light toy, black mouse and spider. She also loves playing tag.

13. Any thing they sacred of? She doesn't like the vacuum, but it's the loudness rather than being scared of it. Sometimes the phone ringing will catch her off guard.

14. Do they like catnip? She likes it but doesn't go crazy for it.

15: Any other information to add?

Her favourite activity is having a wrestling session with Rob's arm once a day. She waits for him to come home, then falls down on her side on the floor. That's her signal for Rob to come down to her level and start the wrestling match. Too funny and cute! I have to get that videotape that!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

2. What are there names? Blueberry

3. How old are they? a year and 4 months

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? Himalayan (Persian)

5. What are there personality like? Crazy sometimes, very cute, sometimes playful...

6. Are they lap cats? no Only been a lap cat when he was really little

7. Any nicknames? nope

8. How did you find your cats? In the newspaper, a breeder ad

9. There favorite sleeping place? Kitchen chair and under my parents' bed

10. There favorite food? I don't know, we don't really give him too much human food. But probably cheese, and his cat treats

11. Favorite hiding place? In boxes, lol. But only if there is a box for him to hide in.

12. Favorite toy? a penguin head thingey with a santa hat we got for him last Christmas. There used to be a string attached to it, but he bit it off.

13. Any thing they sacred of? the outdoors

14. Do they like catnip? Yep, he loves to roll around in it.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

1. How many cats do you have? I have 2 of my own (plus 6 foster kitties at the moment)

2. What are there names? Shiloh and Skylar

3. How old are they? Shiloh: 4 yrs and Skylar: 6 months

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? Shiloh: DMH and Skylar: Siamese mix

5. What are there personality like? Both are playful, affectionate, loving purrballs. They are both shy around new people though.

6. Are they lap cats? Shiloh is on her own terms and Skylar is glued to my lap 24/7

7. Any nicknames? Shiloh - Shi, Shi Girl, Shi Shi, Poodle
    Skylar - Sky, SkyBoo, SkyBug, Bug, Boobers, Sky Sky

8. How did you find your cats: Shiloh was in a parking lot starving and sick at 7 months of age. Skylar was rejected by his mother and found screaming on a sidewalk in the hot sun when he was just a couple hours old. I've had him ever since.

9. There favorite sleeping place? They both have numerous places they like to sleep depending on where I am at the time.

10. There favorite food? Tuna juice

11. Favorite hiding place? If they get spooked, they usually head for under the bed.

12. Favorite toy? String cheese wrappers, packages that toys come in, boxes, paper bags

13. Any thing they sacred of? Loud noises, the outdoors, strange places

14. Do they like catnip? LOVE it

15: Any other information to add? They're my angels
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

How many cats do you have?
    I own two kitties.

What are their names?
    Ash and Lexie.

What kind of breeds are they?

Ash is DSH, but probably med haired kitty, Lexie is Black DSH, both moggies.

What are their personalities like?
    lexie is a very sweet, loving cat, she is a bit timid, but fine with us, never every scratches you, and talks a lot, very affectionate.

Ash is a very cantankerous kitty, unpredictable nature, not very loving , but he has his moments, he is a cat with cattitude for sure, he also does some unusual things., he is very unique

Are they lap cats?
    Sadly NO , neither of them are , occasionally they will sit close by, and Ash will sometimes jump up and sleep on you, but most of the time no.

Any nicknames?
    Ash is known as Asher boy, Ashton,Ashes galashes,Aships,Sid,fat boy slim,
    Lexie is known as Lexie pexie, Dyslexia, Princess Lexie,Honey.

How did I find my cats/
    Ash found us, he was a stray, who slept on our outdoor set for almost a year, i thought it was Ted , my sisternlaws kitty two doors down, my daughter finally brought him home, and he has been ours for over 4 years now.
    Lexie was adopted from the cats protection league, after I lost my dear boy Sooti, to RB.

Favourite sleeping place.

Ash still loves to sleep on the verandah on the outdoor set chairs, inside its any chair he can find,or the couch or a bed.

Lexie loves to sleep in her little house, on the bean bag, but her fav place is her unique cat tree upstairs in the computer room, its an upside down sofa, she has a great view all around as we are two storyed, she just loves it, and she sleeps on the end of our bed nearly every night.

Favourite hiding place.
    Well for lexie it is under the house or caravan or under our bed, Ash rarely gets spooked by anything, so I am not sure where he would go.

Favourite Toy
    Ash has none really, but he enjoys me pulling some baling twine along the section and will chase that.

Lexie loves her gold beads, to chase, and her mouse full of beads, really she loves to play with almost anything that moves.

Anything they are scared of?
    Lexie is scared of other people, but thats about all.
    Ash is too laid back to be scared of anything, and besides he is the king of the castle, so he is not scared of anyone or anything it appears.

Do they like catnip
    YES they both love it.

They both bring a great deal of enjoyment in my life, and I could not bear to be without my furangels.

Fav food, is roast chicken, mince, and lexie loves her excellence duck, tuna and herring biscuits.

Last edited by carole; 11-25-2003 at 06:06 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Re: Question for you guys to answer?

1. How many cats do you have? Two

2. What are their names? Mitzi and Mishi

3. How old are they? Mitzi is 3 and Mishi is 2 (we think)

4. What breeds are they? Mitzi, DLH Calico/Torti; Mishi, Maine Coon

5. What are their personality like? Mishi is nutty, outgoing, friendly, fearless, meows a lot; Mitzi is my round, quiet girly-girl, sometimes a fearful scaredy cat, She's definitely a meowmies girl

6. Are they lap cats? No

7. Any nicknames? Mishi = My Big Boybee; Mishi-Goon, Misha, Goofy, Goony Cat, Look-At-That-Tail!; Mitzi = Mitzah, Little One, itty-bitty-pretty-kitty, Itsy Bitsy Mitzi

8. How did you find your cats: On PetFinder.com

9. Their favorite sleeping place? Mishi sleeps in his leopard kitty-condom or on my bed, or on the floor, or .... Mitzi sleeps on my bed, on the floor, on her pedestal bed

10. Their favorite food? They only get dry food - PetGold Light for Mitzi and regular formula for Mishi

11. Favorite hiding place? Mishi hides behind the big palm in the bedroom or behind the captain's chair in the living room. Mitzi hides under the bed or behind the computer table.

12. Favorite toy? They both love the flying ribbons thing my boss got me for my birthday

13. Anything they're scared of? The Vacuum Monster! Mitzi is scared of almost everything - sudden moves, me taking out the garbage, making the bed

14. Do they like catnip? Oh yes!

15: Any other information to add? I finally caught them sleeping together! A first!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

2. What are there names? Cubby

3. How old are they? 3 years

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? DMH

5. What are there personality like? Playful, momma's boy

6. Are they lap cats? Only on his terms

7. Any nicknames? Cubby chubby, Cubby bubby, buddy, Cubby baby. There are a few others but those are the ones that are mostly used.

8. How did you find your cats: My mom

9. There favorite sleeping place? Depends on his mood, in the chair or on my bed for the most part.

10. There favorite food? Cubby has and will attack for a salad. Don't ask me why but he will! (I learned the hard way on that one).

11. Favorite hiding place? I would tell you if I could find him.

12. Favorite toy? Furry mice toy things.

13. Any thing they sacred of? Vacuum, and hubby's remote control car and of most people, he is also afraid of the Christmas tree this year, this year it rotates so he doesn't know what to think of it.

14. Do they like catnip? He's ok with it.

He is a sweetheart after you get to know him. He has a one of a kind personality on him. He is very hyper lately Cries alot, sleeps alot, eats alot. He is just a very busy guy. To many things so little time. I think that is his motto.

Katie

P.S. Don't tell Cubby I told you what he is afraid of.

1. How many cats do you have?

2. What are there names? Nakita!
    - Bob(male) and Joey(female)

3. How old are they?
    - Bob is about 5 and Joey is about 6

4. What kinds (of breed) are they?
    - Bob is Maine Coon, not positive. Joey has some MC, but I do not know what else.

5. What are there personality like?
    - Bob is the strong silent type, but he is also inquisitive and independent. He loves to cuddle on his own terms.
    - Joey is still fairly skittish. She is very palyful, loving, again on her own terms.

6. Are they lap cats?
    - Bob is not really a lap kitty. He loves to sit half on and half off you. He also likes to be in the same room that you are in.
    - Joey is a lap kitty, however only when she wants to be.

7. Any nicknames?
    - Bob - Bob Boy, Little boy Bob, Fuzzy But, Pretty Boy, Bobby, Furry One, Fat Boy, Greedy. Like I said there are many more, but they all run in the same vien.
    - Joey - Joey Girl, Pretty Girl, Shy baby, Soft one, Pretty Tail, Fuzzy but. Same as for Bob there are pleanty of others but those are the major ones.

8. How did you find your cats?
    At the same shelter. It is in washington and it was called Hooterville. they changed there name though, which I didn't like.

9. There favorite sleeping place?
    - Bob loves toi sleep with us at night. However his daytime places changes monthly.
    - Joey has several, but she seems to like the window seat that is in the bay window

10. There favorite food?
    - Bob does not like human food. He is not really even a fan of wet food. He is my dry food kitty.
    - I think Joey will eat alot of things, but we don't feed them human food.

11. Favorite hiding place?
    Our bedroom closet for both

12. Favorite toy?
    - Bob has his little owl that he still plays with after 2 years.
    - Joey likes any type of ball or anything else that she can bat around.

13. Any thing they sacred of?
    - Not much as far as Bob goes. He does not like strangers at first.
    - Joey is scared of everthing.

14. Do they like catnip?
    - Yes to both.

- I love them both for all of there individual little habbits and quirks.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

1. How many cats do you have? 3

2. What are there names? Ripley, Jazz and Scout

3. How old are they? 11 1/2 years, 1 1/2 years and approx. 1-1 1/2 years old

4. What kinds (of breed) are they? Ripley - Maine Coon mix, Jazz - solid black dsh, Scout - orange tabby dsh

5. What are there personality like? Ripley - used to be extremely wild but now pretty much a teddy bear, Jazz - very sweet and calm, Scout - still learning her traits but playful and turning into a real sweetie.

6. Are they lap cats? No but Scout sleeps with me every night.

7. Any nicknames? Ripley - has a million but the latest is Biggie, Jazz is Jazzerbadoulie, Scout is ScoutMaster, Pudgie and now my husband calls her Thibideau - I have no idea why.

8. How did you find your cats: My neice showed me Ripley and picked him out for me from her neighbor's kittens. Both Jazz and Scout came from a rescue shelter. Scout was a "I saw her and had to have her" impulse adoption.

9. There favorite sleeping place? Ripley - any where, Jazz - on a towel over a pillow on the arm of the sofa, Scout - currently in a new little bed I bought them and in my armpit every night.

10. There favorite food? Ripley - sweets, Jazz - dairy products and deli ham, Scout - almost anything.

11. Favorite hiding place? Ripley - under the bed, Jazz - under the bed, Scout - so far she doesn't hide from anything.

12. Favorite toy? Ripley - all toys but particularly string. Jazz - twist ties and rattle mice with feathers. Scout - anything that makes noise.

13. Any thing they sacred of? Ripley - any loud noise. Jazz - vacuum cleaner. Scout - not really.

14. Do they like catnip? Yes they all love it especially Ripley.

15: Any other information to add? They each have a special place in my heart.

From Decker with Love

1. How many cats do you have? 2

2. What are their names? Grover and Stubby

3. How old are they? Grover is about 8 months old and Stubby is 5 years old.
    4. What kinds (of breed) are they? I do not know what kind of cat Grover is; just that she is a Tortoise, and Stubby is just a black bobtail cat.
    5. What are their personalities like? Grover is very loving, though independent at times, Stubby has got a laid back attitude.

6. Are they lap cats? Yes, both are lap kitties.

7. Any nicknames? Grover Crook tail, and Stubby is called Tubby sometimes.

8. How did you find your cats: Grover was found in a trash can at the High school, and we bought Stubby at a flea market, paid 10 dollars for him.

9. Their favorite sleeping place? Grover loves sleeping in a chair next to my computer, or in my lap, Stubby likes sleeping on my desk or on the couch.

10. There favorite food? Grover loves her cat food, and Stubby loves the cat food too, but really loves raw hamburger meat.

11. Favorite hiding place? Grover loves hiding on top of my desk next to my speakers, and Stubby, well I have never been able to figure out his hiding place. It must be a really good one, haven't found it yet.

12. Favorite toy? Grover loves stealing and playing with ponytail holders, and Stubby likes to play with his prey.

13. Any thing they sacred of? I have not found anything yet, that Grover is afraid of, Stubby is afraid of my Chihuahuas. (Though I cannot imagine why, he is about 3 times their size)

14. Do they like catnip? Yes, they both love it.

15: Any other information to add? Grover will always be special to me because I raised her from a little 2 week old kitten, and Stubby seem like he chose us to want to come home with, when we walked by the cage they had him in, all of a sudden my daughter and I heard this little screaming sound, and there was Stubby, climbing up the side of the cage, as soon as I opened the cage door, he crawled up my sleeve. I had to put him back in the cage, and we walked around for awhile and begged my husband to let us have him, he finally agreed and we went back and got Stubby.
    Last edited by trayi52; 11-26-2003 at 02:46 AM.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!