View Poll Results: Which part is your fav.?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cold Nose

2 11.76%
  • Flowing Ears

1 5.88%
  • Sweet Sensitive Eyes

9 52.94%
  • Whole Face

8 47.06%
  • Other

3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which is your fav.?

Which is your fav.?

Which part is your favorite part of a dog's face? Is it the cute floppy ears that you can run your hands over and play with? Is it the cold nose that you kiss when you hold your doggie's head up and kiss it again just for laughs? Is it those sweet eyes that show how they are feeling, and show their world in their own way? Or is it the whole face itself? Let us know.

You can vote for more than one!

sweet eyes Actually whole sweet face Sorry, but I could vote just one time

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Of course I love everything about them, but I think eyes most of all. The eyes are windows to the soul.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a tough poll!!!

I voted eyes though, just thinking of my Abbey girl. Those big, brown hound eyes get me every time!!!
    Riley has the most innocent little eyes ever--he's always looking at me quizzically (sp?).
    Jada shows tons of expression with her eyes as well.

Kito's eyes are all dark, but they are beautiful too!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I love eyes. They can give you that innocent, angelic look. I also voted whole face, because with the eyes, and the little wrinkles, you just can't resist them.

I voted eyes, although I can't resist any part!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

eyes! happys eyes are enchanting, she looks at you and just draws you in, shadow has great big eyes that look at you so softly and sweet, and all other others just have big adorable eyes,, happys in particular really draw you in, I think its the border collie eye lol that is what they are for after all! to draw the animal into there eyes and they can control them, and boy can happy control me with her eyes!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I couldn't choose so I voted for the whole face
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I had to vote for the whole face. I love a dogs' eyes, but it's the way the facial expressions draw you in that melts my heart!

Mine would be other and the whole face, but most of all it would be her big floppy lips, the way they curl up on her teeth, its just so cute!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I have to vote ears! I love those big floppy ears U can play with!

I had to vote for "other" because my dogs ears are rough, his eyes aren't really sensitve and is i kissed his nose he would bit me.. so i just voted other

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL