Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Doyle Resort

The Doyle Resort

Kevin made these condos and the cats LOVE them!

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Well impressed there Lisa!!

The cats seem to be giving them 10 out of 10!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

What a great set-up!

Just don't let them start selling time shares.

Now that is clever. and those cats will love them, just as much as an expensive Store bought one!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You need a "No Vacancy" sign for those condos. Great setup!
    Oreo and Molly

The best part is the blankies are washable!!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Those are great, how thoughtful, I bet they feel so safe and cozy in there, I think I want to live in one of those, haha.

What a great idea! It's getting a bit cold at night here, and Kissy still sleeps on my front porch. She has only just started sleeping on a cushion I gave her about a month ago and I was wondering what I could do for her for shelter when the weather gets even colder (Dont want to spend money on a kennel as she may feel trapped and end up not using it). I think I'll steal your idea and make one from a storge box. Maybe if she likes it I can get her a real one!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Kissy! (not to change the subject...)

I have been wondering if she was still around. I emailed a friend who used to be stationed over there and asked if he knew of anyone that would be willing to take her in. Haven't heard anything. Glad to know she is still there.

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    What a great idea! It's getting a bit cold at night here, and Kissy still sleeps on my front porch. She has only just started sleeping on a cushion I gave her about a month ago and I was wondering what I could do for her for shelter when the weather gets even colder (Dont want to spend money on a kennel as she may feel trapped and end up not using it). I think I'll steal your idea and make one from a storge box. Maybe if she likes it I can get her a real one!
    Oh good! The nice thing with these is they can jump up and the lid will pop off, a good way for an escape if needed. Hope it works for her.

Absolutley Brilliant! It makes too much sense - I am constantly shooing my guys out of cardboard boxes! Too cool!

Have they put in their request for paint colors/wall paper/curtains yet???? Of course you are decorating for the holidays arent you????

I think Hayley would love it! Great idea.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

I love the kitty condos, Lisa and Kevin!!!! I used to frequent the Martha Stewart Pet Board and this guy who signed in as "Dr. Harry" always was a big proponent of making "condos" out of boxes for the kitties!!! You would make "Dr. Harry" quite proud!!!

Oh, cool
    Is it a hotel?
    Can Filou and Tigris come for a sleepover?