Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ibrahim

Oh, precious little Ibrahim!!! How your sweet photo has melted my heart!! Such a winsome and delicate Blue boy! You've sure packed a lot of living into your young life! First, the big move from Moscow to Istanbul, (thank goodness you got your passport!) then a new home and Mommy and so many strange and wonderous things to explore! But I'll bet it didn't take you long to uncover the greatest wonder of all; your Mommy's unconditional love and deep devotion for her beautiful Moscow boy! You're so handsome and sweet and BRAVE...No wonder your Mom is so very proud of you! Congratulations to you dear little Ibrahim, our very precious and most deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart! And may you and your family enjoy a lifetime of love, health and happiness!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, a cat from Turkey and a real Russian Blue from Russia! Ibrahim, you stole my heart when I saw your picture and read your story! Congratulations on being our COTD!

Hi Ibrahim, you sure are a handsome Russian Blue cat. I'm so glad to hear that you're back with your meowmie now. Congrats on being COTD!!!

I am going to say it again. A real Russian Blue from Russia, cool.

You are such a pretty looking little boy. You are also better travled then me.

I am so happy that you found you furever home and that you were able to get back with you family who loves you very much.

Congrats on being our COTD. Get lots of extra love and treats today.

Just so you will understand me:
    Privet! Vy ochen' krasivy.
    That is about it because:
    K sozhaleniyu, ya poka ne govoryu po russki.
    and finally:
    Pozdravlyayu!
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"