Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so sad...

I'm so sad...

At 8:30pm yesterday my dogs got out and me and my dad went to look for them. We came back at 10:00... nothing. He went back out, and then at 10:40 I got a call from a lady that said my one dog got hit by a car. At the time I wasn't sure of the dog and if he was okay. I then figured out which dog it was, and learned that he died. He was my favorite dog too.
    At around 11:00pm, I went back out with my mom and started looking for the other one. Every hour we switch turns for looking, so noone gets tired. I'm starting to get worried now. It's 4:15am and he's gonna need breakfast soon. Hopefully when the sun comes up he'll be easier to find. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I don't want to lose both of my dogs at the same time. He's gotta be scared out there all alone, after watching his brother get hit by a car.

R.I.P. - Puff

Why don't you try setting some food outside. He may smell the food, and find his way home. Good luck. I am sending good thoughts that he is safe and will find home.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I am so sorry to read about Puff. We will keep Grizzley in our prayers and hope that he will be home soon, safe and sound. Please keep us posted.

Logan

I am so sorry about Puff. Rest in Peace, Puff.

So sorry about puff . I hope you find your other baby .

How awful

I hope and pray your other dog is found soon and is okay.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm surprised that Grizzly even left. When he gets loose, the furthest place he goes is across the street. But Puff was found about 2 blocks down, across the street. The guy that hit Puff, said that Grizzly darted towards the church, which was across the field, after Puff was hurt. He said he saw Grizzly, but didn't see Puff behind him... I guess because Puff is a little smaller. Grizzly's never been away from home, or me for this long before. He's gotta be feeling lonely right now. I just want to hug them and just lay with them right now, but I can't because they ran off... and Puff got hit.
    I've never cryed more today and last night, than I ever have in my intire life. I just want my puppy to come home safely. It's gonna take some getting used to, not having Puff at the top of the stairs when I go to bed and get up in the morning. They were only 3 years old. I miss them so much.

Oh I'm so sorry Your baby Puff is so precious. Seeing his picture, his beautiful face, has got me in tears too and my heart breaks for you and your great loss; how tragic I will be keeping you and Grizzly in my prayers and keeping everything crossed tightly in hopes that Grizzly finds his way home very soon and stays safe until his return. {{{HUGS}}} Rest in peace, sweet Puff.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that...RIP Puff

I'll keep Grizzley in my thoughts and prayers, hope he comes back soon safe and sound.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

So sorry to hear such awful news. I hope you find Grizzly soon and he's ok.

I'm so sorry I hope you find Grizzley soon.

You can try leaving out something you've worn recently...the scent might attract him.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

That's so sad....... I'm so sorry for you........I sure hope you find Grizzely safely!!!!

Thanks For my Beautiful Sig. Fiachra!

Your post just pulled at my heart!
    The pain you must be going through right now.
    I am so sorry about Puff.
    I prey that Grizzly comes home to you soon safe and sound.

Karen

----<---<--<{(@

I'm so sorry for your tragic loss of Puff. Did you find Grizzley yet? I'll pray that he comes home safely.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Awww...RIP sweet Puff. Many thoughts of Puff and Grizzly here.
    Hope you find him. You could try putting lots of sighns up with you name and address. Have a great time a Rainbow Bridge Puff.

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.