Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Thor, you will be missed :(

Thanks everyone. I can't stop crying now. I wish I could have been there or could have had the money to do the tests, but I think there was nothing to be done. The hardest thing is not being able to be there, to say goodbye.

kuhio98, thank you so much for that poem. I am thinking of putting a Tribute page for him on my website and that poem would be a lovely addition. I do have one picture of him my sister sent a couple months ago, and I have tons of video of him. This weekend I am going to a friend who is going to make snapshots off of my video and I can post more pictures.

He was just the coolest cat. So pretty, our first semi purebred cat with a totally different personality. He knew he was beautiful lol. I miss him so much. But I know my family misses him even more. It's just so sad, I have to cry.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Ok I actually had two pictures of him.

These pics were sent to me from my sister and printed on the computer paper so they are not the best quality, and since my scanner isn't working I had to take a pic of the pictures with my digital. I tried to clean them up in Photoshop a little as they had little lines from the paper. Hopefully my mom can send me a real pic that I can alter in Photoshop (take the eye crusties away) so I can add it to my site. I sure do miss him, and seeing his pictures brings back so many memories.

I have decided for Christmas I am going to make a little presentation video of Thor, of all the times I video taped him and give it to my mom.

Here are the pics, our beloved Rainbow Bridge Thor.

As you can see this was just barely when his eye and nose started to get bad. The eye cleared up but his nose just started to eat away. Sorry I keep on blabbering.

A close up. Isn't he cute!!!!

I miss him....
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Thor was a very handsome cat, and he will be missed.
    **HUGS**'
    RIP Thor
    Hugs,
    Emma

What a beautiful poem Kuhio98, it's so fitting and so comforting...I wish our cats could really talk to us.

Thanks for the pics of Thor too, it's nice to have a face to put with a story. His condition looks terrible, I would hate to see one of my cats put through that, I'm sure your stepdad did the right thing. How long did you have him for?

Thor was one gorgeous cat.
    I am so sorry for your loss.

Thor was very lucky to have shared such wonderful moments with you. May the sweet memories remain forever in your heart.

Rest in Peace Thor.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thanks.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major