Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Score one for my rescue!!!!

welcome to the wonderful world of hamsters!!! they rock dont they . I love them . i would love to own two drawf hamsters one day!! they are soo cute!! you must feel great for having them in your cage . I know I would. have you sexed them yet???? Make sure the boys and the gurls are in seperate cages . you probably know that already lol. I am so happy they found such a great home
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Soooooo Cute!!!!

This is how big Gracie was when I got her!! They are soo tiny!!

They are so cute! I cannot believe that she didn't even at least clean the cages before she brought them to you. You'd think she'd be embarrassed. Regardless, good thing that she gave them up. They're so cute, I don't think you'll have trouble rehoming them.

Happy birthday Dylan!

I found homes for 5 of them today. Three babies (which I didn't take pics of unfortunately) and then two adult males. So I have one male left, one baby left, and 5 females left. I have a friend coming tonight to look at them and the rats so I am hoping she will adopt some of them. The male is absolutely gorgouse! I love his coloring so much. Sadly, it looks as if the mother is pregnant again.

But all in all, it was a good day for hammies.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Im glad you are finding them homes, but its too bad the momma might be pregnant again...Its such a handfull, but you are doing them such a great favor for taking these sweeties from the previuos bad owner. good job!

Awww they are all so cute! It's too bad they had to spend their lives like that. Now maybe they will be happy.

Think you'll keep a ratty or two?
    I've been BOO'd!

Yes I am keeping a couple ratties for breeding. She cares about the rats but didn't give a damn about the hamsters. Anyways, I already have some of her rats here. The rats are all healthy, just not as tame as mine. But one a Dumbo Russian Blue Point siamese is deffinately a keeper. I was supposed to get him a couple months ago but she hasn't had the time to drop him off, but I got him when I got the hammies and he is really sweet. The rats aren't really rescues as I took only the ones I wanted. The others went as feeders as she promised a guy 11 of them. I also found out that was not their permanent cage, but that still doesn't mean the hammies should have been treated like that. They had mold in their cage. You can tell she is one of those people that only takes care of the animals she likes, or the ones she thinks she can make money off of.

The sad thing is that she sells the dumbos as pets and the standards as food. To me they are all the same.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

AWW!!! So precious! I'm so glad you have them now!

Thank you Wolf_Q!