Thread: Doggy going to a better home

Doggy going to a better home

Hey, I found this doggie today on the street fixing to get hit. I don't have any pictures. I was too busy trying to figure out what to do with him. I was walkin my lamb back from the vet and I saw him. Poor pup. This is the good part. I started whistling and he ran right toward me and started jumping up. I grabbed him under one arm and brought him to my house. We called the city shelter and asked for Linda Rudd. ( A lady that we know very well) They do not put animals to sleep at the local shelter, so I was ancious to let him go there. We are going to foster him, MAYBE. My mom hasn't said if we can yet. He is a sweetheart. She said that they won't have a hard time finding him a home. I hope that they don't have any trouble at all. She said that she will deliver him to the person when they come and meet with her. She said that I could go with her to do a check and see if the home is fit for him. SO, I just wanted to let you all know that another poor pup on the streets will sleep well tonight, knowing that it has a better future ahead. I think that it is great that he will be able to spend Christmas in a loving home.

That is great news!

That's great news! It's great to know that another pet has found a home.

I knew that you guys would be happy to hear that another homeless pet has found a home. I am too! He ( dog) was so happy when I picked him up, brought him to my house, and loved and fed him. Isn't it such a great feeling to save a homeless animal? My heart is so happy now that I know that another hobo pet will be saved. What a wonderful day!

that is oo great you saved that puppy. its so sad how puppys and kittys and other animals. i wish that every animal could have a good home. i feel so bad for them. thats really great that u probley saved that dogs life.
    LiSa NiCoLe

~!*&*!~Zane, parker, rizzo, tinkerbell, sounna, noodles, harley, persy, spike, kermit, yoshi, fredrico, tonks, beshy, nikko, bekko, fire~!*&*!~

Good for you!!!! And certainly good for that dog that needed a home!!!

I am happy for him too. I will go down to the shelter and take some pictures today. He is a real cutie. He looks like a shih-tzu sort of. He has really long hair and is gray and black. I can't see how he can see through all of that hair in his eyes. lol

how cute!! I wish i could have that dog? but at least hes going to someone who will care for him
    LiSa NiCoLe

~!*&*!~Zane, parker, rizzo, tinkerbell, sounna, noodles, harley, persy, spike, kermit, yoshi, fredrico, tonks, beshy, nikko, bekko, fire~!*&*!~

Maybe you can! But, I have no idea how I will get a Texas dog to Washington! We need a miracle. But don't give up on all of the homeless pets around your area.

thanks... that would be great if i could but i dont think from texas to washington would work to well but all the homeless animals i find i try to help. i feel soo bad for them. i wish all homeless animals love and to be cared for!
    LiSa NiCoLe

Im glad you were there to help the poor baby . Now he will get a good home .