Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruff is gone:(

So sorry to hear. It may not ease the pain now but try to take comfort knowing that he had a great life, he didn't suffer in the end, and now he is running and playing again. My thoughts are with you!

Oh Tina I'm sooo sorry to hear of Ruff's passing. I just know that he's up there at the RB watching over you and your family and he's saving a place for you when the time comes.

RIP Ruff. Please say hi to Toshie and Trixie. I just know that you are all friends by now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm so sorry...

Rest well at the bridge Ruff!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Losing a pet is never easy, our thoughts are with you.

Was Ruff being cared for by a relative or pet sitter? I noticed you said he passed away sometime between Tuesday and Thursday evening. I know you wish you could have been with him during his last days.

You'll see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks everyone for the kind words. This really has been hard on my husband specially since he has known Ruff longer.

Yes, Ruff was being taken care of by some friends. They didn't tell us about Ruff until we came home Thursday. They said he was fine Tuesday. But they didn't say anything about Wednesday. They said they found him dead on Thursday morning. They said they feed the everyone Wednesday but I really don't know. They act like they don't know when he passed away. So that is why I have no idea. I don't think I'll be letting them take care of my animals anymore. I just don't think they done their job right.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I'm so sorry to hear about Ruff.

*hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June