Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a morbid thread but...

This is a morbid thread but...

What do you plan to do when your beloved pet pass's away?
    Cremated ?
    Buried ?
    Stuffed?

just curious!
    i think when the sad day comes i will have Rio cremated so we can be "releasd" togeather!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

My collies were cremated and their ashes sealed into wooden box urns. They sit on a shelf in the 'dog room' where they look over my present babies.

I wanted to be able to have them near me always.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

yup all mine will be cremated. Sad to think about before hand, or actually anytime but it has to be done.
    I'm not quite sure if I have them released w/ me when I go or if I ever find my forever home they may be released there.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I really don't want to think about it...

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I really don't want to think about it...
    Me neither...

sorry i was just bored and this was the first question i had on my mind!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

Originally posted by Rio and Me
    sorry i was just bored and this was the first question i had on my mind!!
    Ky and Rio
    If I am not mistaken, I think there is a thread about this is General that got pushed down...

Anyway, congrats on 300 posts Ky!

Sorry i dint relise this had allready been posted!!
    anyway i didnt relise that i had reached 300 wow he he he ,lol

Ky and rio

I don't want to think about it either. I don't even know what my mom did with her RB babies. I always feel uncomfortable thinking about it so I try not to.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I hate thinking about this but I think it's best if I know what I will do before hand..so I have one less thing to think about when it happens. Both of mine will be cremated.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Cremated.
    I've been BOO'd!

I agree it is hard to think about, especially when in relation to the babies that are with you now. It is a bit easier to talk about once you are talking about the past.

Everyone deals with these things differently. My mother-in-law had her sheltie Devon, who just passed away this last summer, buried in a pet cemetary. She said she just could not have handled having his urn there where it would always remind her and make her grieve.

For me, I felt immediately comforted feeling like I had them with me again to watch over me. It is my tribute to their wonderful gift of life and love to me that I keep their memory strong with me. Sure it is painful at times, but also when I look upon their memorial, I feel flooded with a feeling of warmth and love, and I am convinced their souls communicate this feeling to me from where ever they look down upon me beyond the Rainbow Bridge.

"Remember our love, remember we are waiting for you here." I can just feel it.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I really don't know, probably cremated. That's because I could have him with me anywhere I go.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I Know its something most people just don't want to think about, whether it is their pets or themselves, but as you get older, you do tend to think about these things, well at least with regard to the end of your own life.

I buried my darling RB Sooti, underneath our camelia tree, its a very special place, with many things on his grave site, I have mentioned it before, but for those of you who missed it, he has a butterfly,(he used to love to catch them) a heart ornament , an angel ornament(as he was one of those for sure) and artificial sunflowers(for respect) and a special heart shaped stone my daughter and I decorated together, its painted pale green, with glitter all over it, with his name on it in black with paw prints all over it.

His coffin we will call it, was a decorated cardboard box, with loving messages from us all, my daughters idea, as she had done this with her grandmother's passing, he is wrapped up gently in a bedsheet.

I will do the same for any of my beloved pets who pass on to the rainbow bridge, they will have special places all over the section.

Infact I am about to get some new flowers and ornaments for Sootis grave, I always look after his gravesite, as its the only way I can feel close to him, and I still miss my furbaby so much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Re: This is a morbid thread but...

Originally posted by Rio and Me
    Stuffed?
    This is something that I would NEVER do.
    The reason:
    You know how your pets have that glint in their eye when they are feeling michevious, and even other glints when they have different feelings? If I had my pets stuffed, the glint would be gone. It wouldn't be my baby. I would not be able to stand it.