Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

I continue to be very content here. HH and I have reached a level of understanding. She has the cutest little swat with a hiss!

I hear they are going to put a tree up for my amusement later this week. I don't understand it, but I look forward to it nonetheless! First though, I have to endure a visit from that dog, Gavin, and yet another dog...I may struggle to be thankful!

But...this is a comfortable place. I think I like it.

Contentedly,

Eddie

BELLY RUBS!!!
    Can I join ya Eddie??

Eddie, this is Rocky.
    Boy have you got something good coming up with this tree thing. I don't understand it either, but my meowmie put one up last year and dang, it was fun!!! Be careful, though. If you go up too high, it might fall over. Oh, and don't hurt any of the dangling things or it might get you a faceful of water.
    Rocky.

Eddie this is Midnight and Figaro (catlover4ever's mommies kitties) we just have to tell you about the tree. It is the most wonderful playground you can imagine.

Three years ago when our mommy left to go to work, we decided to have a real good play session with the tree. When our mommy came home we got into BIG TROUBLE. It seems that the tree was not put up for our pleasure and because we tore the artificial tree apart, brought several pieces (including the top of the tree), and broke numerous shiny dangling thing she got really upset with us. She had to have Auntie (catlover) come over and try to put the tree back together. Now every year mommy and auntie anchor the tree to the windows.

Our advise to you is "Don't Get Caught"!!!!

Regards--- Midnight and Figaro

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Now that is total relaxation at its finest...and I agree....TUMMY RUBS!!!!!

Oh Sara, I read this just like you would hope.

I read Eddie's diary first - and THEN scrolled down to his picture.

All I can say is "just look at that cute boy!" He sure is a beautiful cat.

Eddie, will you believe it - my mom and dad are not getting a Christmas tree for me. However, today my mom arrived with a HUGE branch of spruce, she could hardly lift it. She was lucky to get a lower branch from the 3 story high Christmas tree they've just put up outside. Wow, is that BIG!!

I can assure you it's fun to play under it, I'm all exhausted now. Can't wait to see if they decorate it, that will be even funnier!

Eddie, you have a month of fun in store!!

Your pal,
    Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You sure do look content Eddie, and that is just soooo wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

However....you might want to take it easy on the tree because you wouldn't want to wear out your welcome.....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hi Eddie, Tigris here. Around here, they only hang dangling shiny things in the window. But whenever we tried to played with them there were loud words which I won't repeat because I am a well-mannered cat (see Cat manners thread).

Eddie, if you come here we could check who of us has the cutest tummy. Could be done by a simple frequency measurement of the "Aaawwws"

Contentment, thy name is Eddie!!!
    What a great picture!!! Eddie I'm so glad you feel at home now!!!

Eddie, you gorgeous boy!!! Tummy rubs for you!!! You look so happy and relaxed in that pic - and I'm glad that you are finding HH's swat and hiss are CUTE (not the reaction she expected, I am sure!)

Tell us how it goes with the tree, and ask Meowmie to take lots of pics for us!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I can't wait to read Eddie's book, My Adventures with the Christmas Tree.
    Oreo and Molly

Hi Eddie:
    Speckles speaking
    Boy are you in for a treat. The Christmas tree is the bestest fun I've ever had. Of course, because of my advanced age, I don't climb like I used to but when I was younger at my other place I used to climb to the top and from the bottom I would knock off all the dangling things.

Ahem, a word of warning though, if you see a thin shiny thing hanging down that looks like shiny string, DON'T EAT IT. That happened to me and my other Mommy had to pull it out of my butt. Ouch. I didn't like that at all.

My "now" Mommy says we are putting up the tree in the next week. I can hardly wait because then I sleep under it all the time and I can hide from that other awful cat, Max. Have fun Eddie.

Slick here:
    Eddie you sure do look relaxed and I'm glad that you and HH have come to some kind of agreement. Sending lots of tummy rubs to you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

RUB RUB RUB!!

Oh Eddie, you look marvolously comfortable. You handsome devil you.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Eddie,
    I can just tell the Christmas season is JUST what you and HH need for closeness. It brings us all near to one another. The Christmas Tree is F-U-N! Just ask Ally and Dakky! Surely they remember the first and last tree we had, three years ago. Sadly, there won't EVER be another one in their future. Why? Cause they are B-A-D! And, since Santa doesn't bring pressies to nawteekats, we eliminate the tree, and go with the gifts instead.
    Happy Holidays to the four of you!