Thread: Time with my babies!

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"

Time with my babies!

Yes, I was finally back home (for an all-too-short amount of time). Cats loved it. Every time I would sit down I had a kitty loving on me. I made them turkey giblets, and surprisingly they didn't like them. I snuggled with them in bed, and had fun putting socks on their heads. (To anyone who's never seen a cat with a sock on their heads, try it!!!) I was so glad to see them!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

I dont think that the Found Cats would really appreciate socks on thier heads! And it is so nice when the cats miss you! Meeeows to all from the Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

awwwwww...isn't it wonderful to be appreciated and missed??? Oh yeah and the sock thing I did give it a brief try and the kitties DO walk backwards!! OK now I'll pretend I never did such a thing (my kids have a bad influence on me with their humor - wicked )

bleh, I figure every once in a while they bother us for their amusement, so it's okay to do the same in return!!!

Dear Pickles and Marshmellow, if ever you are feeling abused (I heard about the sock thing) feel free to come on down for a visit.

That is so funny. I think Bob would just sit there and give me that look. Joey however, would try to take my hand off.

Cute story though.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

A sock on the head? I never thought of that one. Did try to put a baby dress on Briggs one time. We used to dress up our little RB dog, Rat for my nieces. Well, not ever having lived with a cat before I thought I could do the same with Miss Briggs when she came into our lives. WRONG!!!!! I definitely got the octopus treatment when I tried to put her leg through the armhole of the dress. I quickly saw that this was a completely futile activity and possibly one ending in maiming (at the very least). Not so sure I'm willing to venture there again with socks.

Pickles looks very handsome in a dress, and he doesn't mind!!

Marsha, however, would ignore me for days if I tried the same on her.