For those who have been following the saga of Jim and Sterling peeing all over the house, their confinment stage, the medication, the suppossed success until I allowed the fosters in contact with them again......
Well, I gave it another shot yesterday. I allowed Chevy to be out in the house with my residents for the day. I knew in my heart that I would be cleaning up some pee spot or other by nightfall, but he just BEGGED to stay out and resisted every attempt to go back to Timmy and the others. So I gave in. (oh, as an explaination, twice a day when the biggest group of cats are locked up for dinner, Timmy and Chevy get a chance to run around the lower 2 floors...the shy fosters need to stay on their 3rd floor retreat) So they have been associating with Willow and Calvin and Fern and Rutherford for quite a while now, but the others couldn't see them as they were behind a closed door.
So back to the story......
NO PEE SPOTS were found.
Yippee!!!!
Chevy still spent the night upstairs but I think I will give them another go today if he want to stay out. Cross your fingers.