Thread: Chloe's Condition=Really Bad

Chloe's Condition=Really Bad

I'm not sure if my little Chloe will be with me much longer.

I just got home from being up north for three days, to find Chloe in a near death state. She is very cold to the touch-but she is pink, her heart rate is very slow, and she has yellow mucous in her mouth, which is drooling and dripping. However, she did have the energy to give herself a bath. Right now she is hunched, with her fur raised, drooling. I can't help her. I feel horrible, terrible, and nasty for saying that, but it is true. All the vets offices are closed. If I make an emergency call, omg, I don't even want to know the fee for having the vet come to the office after closing time-at least my legs, my ears, and my ears. I have to wait until tomorrow, but by then I think it will be too late. She might be gone, or she might be too ill to treat.

Oh this just bites-to watch you pet suffer and slowly leave, and not be able to do anything for it. That is the worst pain in the world.

Please pray that my little darling does not leave before her time. She is only 11 months old, she still has some time left I would think.

Just to show you how bad my little punkin pie looks:

LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

EEP! *hugs* Poor Chloe...Sending you all the good vibes I have for her...

Put a towel over a heating pad or a heat pack used for shipping things (You can get them at the drugstore) Just keep her warm and comfy. If she'll take it, a bit if chocolate might help her too. Feel better Chloe!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I put a heating pad in there for her, oh does she love it! Her fur isn't standing up anymore. I made some nice liquid oatmeal, and man oh man did that make her happy! She is eating that fast!

Now she doesn't look so bad. I am def. taking her to the vet though, she needs that tumor looked at too.

On a positive note: Violette's large abscess is just about gone. Now I have to knock on tons of wood other wise it will return again. So that makes me happy!! Now I just have to focus on the lice infestation and Chloe...

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Originally posted by WolfChan
    EEP! *hugs* Poor Chloe...Sending you all the good vibes I have for her...
    Me too, me too!
    I'm so sorry, YLL but I am glad to hear she is feeling a bit better!!!
    Prayers are ON THE WAY!!!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

::hugs::

How is she?? I hope she is doing well. I just recently lost Melony who, as you know got very skinny and slowly passed on I know how you feel. If you need to talk you can PM me at any time.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Oh man, this is so weird. Now she looks perfectly normal. If you saw her now you would never have guessed that she looked near death yesterday. Agh, this is so odd, and that's why it bothers me! I got home from school and checked on her and she had the heating pad chewed up, poopies in the corner, and her oatmeal was all gone, and when I said "Chloe" she ran out of the plastic igloo and was so happy to see her mama. SOOOO WEIRD! I am going to get her looked at ASAP just to make sure everything is normal (plus that tumor needs to get looked at).

Huh....your PT prayers really work, and FAST too! lol!

Ash, yeah I saw that thread about Melony. So sorry for your loss!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Oh man, this is so weird. Now she looks perfectly normal. If you saw her now you would never have guessed that she looked near death yesterday. Agh, this is so odd, and that's why it bothers me! I got home from school and checked on her and she had the heating pad chewed up, poopies in the corner, and her oatmeal was all gone, and when I said "Chloe" she ran out of the plastic igloo and was so happy to see her mama. SOOOO WEIRD! I am going to get her looked at ASAP just to make sure everything is normal (plus that tumor needs to get looked at).

Huh....your PT prayers really work, and FAST too! lol!

Ash, yeah I saw that thread about Melony. So sorry for your loss!
    my hamster has been acting the same way lately. He will look and act like he is dying one moment then he will be fine the next.. it is weired.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Is it a possible bug(sickness) thats going around? Im glad to here Chloe is doing better. My old hamster did that once I was crying and they next day back to normal thank god!!!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Whew! I'm so happy there was some good news after the first post, 'cause I was almost afraid to read down the page.

Chloe, keep feeling better, and give your Mama some extra love. She needs it after that scare!!!