Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Phil's Test

51 TO 60 POINTS:

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate

My description was accurate

I scored a 43, and the description seems pretty accurate.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I scored a 38.

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

I guess that it is correct for the most part.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

posted by mugsy:Karen, you and I got the same score.....45>>>

Cool!

----<---<--<{(@

I got 39 points.

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

I think it's pretty accurate.

I got a 48
    Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Yup, that's pretty much me.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I got 44.

Don't agree with the 'centre of attention' - I hate that and get so embarrased.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Got a 42, but as on all these tests, not all the questions had answers that I could choose - for axample, question 3 was none of the above. I talk with my hands, gesticulate, depends on who I'm talking to, and what mood ...

Color questions - I like dark or deep blue, but not purple, yet had to choose both to pick one ...

The people I know born on my birthday are all very different personalities. My father and mother-in-law were born on the same day as each other, and even the same year - yet are very different people. So Astrology just doesn't cut it for me, but it is amusing!

41 TO 50 POINTS:

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Well - I'm flattered!!!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

One reason I posted this test is because the subject is fascinating. Why are people the way they are?

Why does each child in a family seem to be born with a different personality?

Isn't it funny that which colors you like, or how you lay when you fall asleep, would be an indicator?

Originally posted by Karen
    Got a 42, but as on all these tests, not all the questions had answers that I could choose - for axample, question 3 was none of the above. I talk with my hands, gesticulate, depends on who I'm talking to, and what mood ...

Color questions - I like dark or deep blue, but not purple, yet had to choose both to pick one ...

The people I know born on my birthday are all very different personalities. My father and mother-in-law were born on the same day as each other, and even the same year - yet are very different people. So Astrology just doesn't cut it for me, but it is amusing!
    I got a 44 with the same problems: I talk with my hands and I like dark blue but not purple

And I agree fully on the astrology issue

Wow thats is really acrutate for me i got 40
    that is just the kind of person i am!!
    all the answers i would have picked were there!!
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I scored a 46, but it’s hard for me t say whether it’s accurate since they all begin with “Others see you as…” Personally, I could take something from each one and apply it to my personality. These tests tend to be nothing more that generalizations of “personalities”.

With regards to astrology, I think our personalities and what kind of person we are is formed by how we were raised, the values our families instilled in us, what kind of people our parents were, and any damaging incidents in our lives. We are not who we are based upon what day or month or year we were born.

I got a whopping 30! -Yes, I even checked it 3 times to make sure that my score was right! If only I would have received one more point, I would have scored in the 31-40 point range which I feel is more accurate. But, then again, maybe I view myself differently than I am. Or, maybe I just have wishful thinking. Maybe....

Hmmmmm. Know any good psychiatrists?
    Jean Paul
    Thunder Paws
    Pet Extraordinaire