Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiba!!!! <3 -pics-

Ohhhhh isn't she ADORABLE!!!!!!! Awwww! Congrats on the new addition! Will she be living at your mom's house, or with you at you dad's? You live with your dad, right?

She's going to live at my moms. My dad doesn't like cats

One other stupid question..how can you tell if a cat is male or female..:X

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Awwwwwww!!

I'm happy for you audrey!

I want a little kitty sooooooo bad.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

What a real cutie she is. I would say she is a keeper.

Thank you very much for all of the pictures, keep them comming. I agree it will be nice to seee another kitty grow up.

I do believe that kittens get a booster shot. I would check with your vet. I will leave the question on how to tell the difference between a boy and a girl to someone you can it explain it in a more delicate way then I could.

Once again, Thanks
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

CONGRATULATIONS AND A BIG WARM WELCOME to Kiba, she is gorgeous, what a cutie pie!!!!!!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She's adorable! I love the little red blaze on her head. Very distinctive.

Remember she needs only shots for distemper (2) and rabies, even the distemper vaccines can be given intranasal (through the nose)
    All other vaccines are frankly uneccessary, if she is strictly an indoor kitty. Such as FELV vaccine and FIP and FIV.
    She should however, be TESTED for FELV and FIV to be sure she does not have these diseases.

Some vaccines that the VET may recommend, do not have good effectiveness and can cause reactions, including site sarcomas, a form of cancer.

Ask that the rabies shot be given in the back leg. And that it be Adjuvant free.

Good Luck and have fun with your kitty!

Rosethecopycat- Foster mama to a string of Siamese cats.

She's a super cutie. Look at those pawsies and the mittens.
    If you can't see easily whether it's a boy or a girl then you should ask your vet about it. Kittens of both sexes can look rather similar - that's proven by the many cats that got names of the opposite sex when they were babies

Awww, what a little cutie Kiba is! Congratulations! She/he will surely be busy exploring the next few days.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

A friend explained to me how to gender Kitties. She says she is female <333 I don't care either way but anyway.

She was such a good kitty last night. She slept most of the night, but I was afraid of rolling over and squishing her But she wouldn't sleep in her bed. So I ended up sleeping on my back with her cuddled into my neck She later found a little pile of blankets at the end of the couch she slept on. <33

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

What an adorable kitty, give her lots of love from me and my crew in Georgia! Enjoy the kitten stage, it flies by, but provides some great laughs! Take lots of pictures!

She's beautiful!

Thanks for the link over here!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

AWWWW, she looks and sounds adorable! SO cute!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

She is ADORABLE! I can't believe how tiny she is....she looks like a little figurine on a dresser. I would just love her to pieces. Little kitties are just so beautiful! ConCatulations!

Kiba is such a doll baby!!!! Love the pictures of her playing with the spring toy. Also, the one where Smitten is on the opposite side of the door. Cuteness overload

Kiba is just the most adorable little thing. What pretty tabby coloring and what cute little white paws. You will enjoy seeing her grow up so much. Congratulations to your mom on her new baby.
    Last edited by Steffi N; 11-24-2003 at 08:11 PM.
    Steffi and Lovable