Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found"...

Hehehe!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hey everybody, it's the lean, mean loving machine, Hannah! Yup, I done did it, I lost some poundage. Mom just weighed me on the bathroom scale, which might not be the bestest way to do it cause we gots to weigh the both of us. Let's just say I lost about 10% of my body weight and SHE didn't. Honey and Lilly, I think that you girls are holding back something. You got your girl, Helen, sneaking you a few extra treats, don't you? Come on fess up, you got a source, right? I had a source too...Dad, until Mom got on him about the morning toast and extra krunchies he would give us when he fixed us our meal.

Mom thought I was looking a little more svelte so she done hoisted me up. The real test though will be when she takes me into Dr. B's office and I can step on the doc's scale all by myself. Mom's gotta remember not to put my chain collar on for that trip. Sorry girls, I hate to carry on like this, but really I had some extra motivation seeing as I am trying to get that super handsome athlete, Graham, to be my boyfriend. He's out there with all the performing girls and you just know that their middles don't sway back and forth like mine did. (okay, okay, it still does a little). I've even given up my BONZ for a nighty cookie and now I just get a small Meaty Bone.

Nothing much has been going on here lately which is why I don't take paw to the computer. Tucker did upchuck all over the chair and carpet in mom's office and he had a short stint of *ACCIDENTS* a week ago. Even did a number right in front of Mom and Dad. Oh, did I laugh about that one. Mr Perfect messes up big time.

Oh, guess what, Mom found us another Lamby. Remember the little black lamb I had and then I tore its guts out and then it mysteriously disappeared? Well, she found us another one. Godzilla Gorilla keeps getting his stuffing removed and Tucker's Ducker don't quake anymore, but we still got kitty and the dolly. Tucker is such a baby. He likes to play with all the stuffies right before bedtime, but he won't chase the kong outside with me any more. I don't know why, but it doesn't bother me because it just means I get to get it all the time.

Well, I got to go, Mom says I can't spend all day on the computer. I hope we hear from Cinder or the Smoker. They usually gots some good tales to tell. And my sweet little girl Bella, although I have to say I have heard some rather upsetting news about her.....you won't believe this....She likes to take a bath! I know she really tries to be like me, but I just don't think she will ever measure up on the obstinate scale. Oh well, I tried to set an example and that is all I can do.

Oops, I almost forgot to welcome Princess Sara to our little group. You sound like an okay girl to me and your mom sounds just like mine, always got her nose in your business, right? Anyways, I saw your picture too and you are one fine looking girl who knows how to take charge. No fair taking the title Queen of the Couch though, that one is mine. Also Princess of Pillows, and Hannah the Magnificent, which you probably didn't want anyway, huh?

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Hannah, Bella here! I am so glad to read that you have been doin' OK. Gettin' on that scale contraption is not a good thing to do around here. When my mom gets on first that sorta sets a bad mood. Then when she gets on with me she is so glad that she doesn't weigh what we both weigh so she's happy again. It's all in how ya look at it I guess.

I am glad that you are makin' yourself all pretty for Graham. That leaves the field wide open for that Tucker guy and me. Ya know, Hannah, you just don't know what a cutie pie you have livin' under your same roof. I just love lookin' at his pictures on your mom's Photopoint albums and thinkin' boy Hannah has all the luck!

Yes, my mom did blab that I like gettin' a bath. Actually I just really like bein' wet. It doesn't matter to me how I get that way either. One time I was running in the yard through that there sprinkler thing that gives the grassies a drink. Well I was havin' the time of my life and then I decided to go run in the part of the yard with no grass and lotsa dirt and stuff. Mom didn't like that. She said I was Yucky! Imagine that! She doesn't like it either when I roll on my back in stuff in the yard. There's just nothin' like rollin' in somethin' that smells all rotten. It's a feelin' I can't explain. Anyways, the worst part about bein' wet is gettin' dry. Bein' a poodle, my mom always thinks I have to be fluffed up after I am wet. That sends her to gettin' out the comb and brush and then we have a "session." I don't really like them at all. It's times like that I really wish I was a Jack Russell or somethin' so I could just skip all the primpin'! The other day she found a knot in my ear hair. I had to sit still til she got that thing out. Big deal! Who cares if I got a knot! It's my knot, isn't it!

Well, Hannah, I am still in awe of you. You are my idol, oh Princess of Pillows, but I just had to 'splain about the bath thing. Gotta stop now so's we can hear from Cinder and Smokey and all my other friends. Wags to you and Tucker!

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

Merlin here; Well I think there is something in the air, mom is saying much more of holding the title SOFA SPUD I'm going to need an orange triangle for my bum. Shes even cut back on MY food and Treats (oh my )
    Welcome to all those new kids on you'll love to learn the computer.
    My story on the poundage is it's just to hot here to move from the fan in the house, I like the snow and rain (mom calls me the snow plow)whatever it's great fun to make the white powdery stuff fly.
    Well gtta go see if moms made me steak and kidney pie(canned food with a cracker on it)HAHA
    Hope to hear from more of the gang. Merlin
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

It's me, Hannah again...just wonderin where the Starship is. Staaarrrr we want to know what you and Cody Girl have been doing.

And where are Cinder and Smokey???

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Hi Cinder and Smoke-Man..This Buddy from
    Indy saying howdy to you guys!! Sorry to hear
    that your GranMom has been sicklee..My own
    GranMom fell & broke a hipbone awhile ago
    and had to go to White Coats place too.She's
    doing better now.Hope things settle down for
    you and your Dad real soon, and your GranMom
    get to see you guys on a visit reelee soon.
    Bark at sha later. Bud-Man.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey Pals, Star here! Boy, have I got stories! Mom helps wif my 'puter punchin so I haf ta wait till things settle down here! Boy! Such goins on wif everything in sight needin fixin and 'parin all at once past few days. Mom says we'll be sendin along a Star Saga real soon! I've been layin low myself dodgin the flyin debris round here. Strange men wif brown belts and shiny toys hangin from their hips all over the place! Talk to you guys reel soon. Mom read me your messages! I have SUCH funny fur pals!! Cinder, Smokster, hope you two are okeeeedokeee!! Love you guys. Star*****

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Starshine, you just lay low and watch out for them butt cracks smiling at you.

Hannah

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza-pie--that's AMORE!"

Mmmm...pizza.....*drool*

Hey guys, this is Precious Princess Sara once again. Well, I'm in trouble big. Granmom 'scused the flower eating but it seems I'm in deep kitty-cookies over the stupid cat. No, not the one I used as a mop--the other one. The big fluffy one. I just went to give her a kiss but her ear kinda slipped into my mouth and I kinda gave it a real gentle tug. And ya know what the hairball did? She let out a screech! It was only a small tug! I promise!!

Well, Granmom saw the whole incident and did the one-hand-on-hip-the-other-shakin'-a-finger-and-usin'-a-real-mean-voice routine. I layed down and played dead. (And groaned to make it life-like.) I gave her the dead dog stare too. And dead dogs can't hear so I didn't hear a word about "No-more-pulling-Tink's-ears-If-I-ever-catch-you-doing-that-again-you'll-be-sorry!"

Well, Mom was laughin' her head off at the dead-dog act which got Granmom tickled. And it was a good thing that Grandad hollered "BISCUITS!" or I might still be playin' dead. Biscuits are truly miracle workers aren't they?!

A close call but I *think* I dodged the bullet (and claws) this time! The only other problem...a fence went up around all the flowers. It's a small fence but it still keeps my buffet away from me...
    Any idears? Please help....Granmom just bought some yellows...MMMMMMm...yellows....*drool*

Hi, ebberbuddie ~ SmokeMan onna pawboard ~

Dad finally got our puter hummin along again and he's not goin to skool tanite wiffa Fire Guyz ~ so us FurKids get to Pet Talk! And have I got sum Tails ta tell bout CinderDawg!

Two weeks ago we wuz out for our b'fore bed outie. Miz Cinder is off checkin out the brush pile when she finds a Kat ta play wiff. Looked sorta like our Boots, the Kat, cept it had a longer nosebone, big fluffie tail anna big white stripe down it's back. Cinders is runnin round the pile Grrrrrin! and yappin at her new buddie ~ then alla sudden she jumps back an *yips*; then comes runnin towards the porch. Onna way by, I mention that she kinda **stinks** purdy bad. She sez the Kat she wuz playin wiff jest up an *pee'd* on her! Dad opens the door an we both bounced in an got our biskitz. Dad's sorta watchin the TV idiot box but falls asleep inna kliner chair. Boots comes over an *sniffs* us then hi-tails it into the baffroom an hides inna fallin wadder clubhouse. I couldn't stand the *stink* either and followed him inta the baffroom. Dad wakes up an starts *sniffin* an askin "What died in here?" Cinder getz up fron aside the kliner chair an starts *sniffin* along wiff Dad. I soon become the "suspect" cuz I'm huddled inna baffroom wiff my vibrate an shake mode turned on. Dad drags me out inna hall and starts *sniffin* all ober my body. Then he sez "You're OK; CINDER!, COME!" She don't. Dad found her unner the dining room table wiff her *whassa matter?* face on. Wun good *SNIFF* an he hollerz "You been Skunked!!!!"

Whassa Skunk? Cinders gets marched down inna basement for anudder *sniff* test. Dad decided she dint stink enuff for a bath or a nite onna front porch, so she got tied up onna time out wall wiffout the blankie to make all stinky. Me an Dad got the bigbed to ourselfs.

We went to the store an bought sum extra peroxode an bakin soda next day, but Dad had Fire Klass that nite an nebber got round to the Skunk Baff treatment. Cinders spent the next three nites inna basement. Been two weeks now, an she still hasn't had a baff! He still minds her she stinks whenebber she stand inna co-pilots position tween the front seats inna trakter kar or when she snuggles too close onna bigbed. I think he's gettin used to her "ode-de-skunque" perfume! Mebbee sum day we'll burn the old brush pile!

Quit jabberin, Big Mouff; Dad might read this an member bout my needin a baff! Cinder, here ~~

Time to ketch up wiffa gossip ~

Honey an Lilly ~ here's how to fix the *poundage* problem: When wun of ya gets on the elevator table wiffa meter thingy inna White Coat's Lab, the udder wun getz unner the table an stands on tippy-toez while they're all watchin the meter. Bound to take off a few extra pounds! Send us yer snail-mail label an we'll try to save sum biskitz fer you two. Cept we onlee get wun when we've dum sumpin reely *good*, an beein the founderz of the NawTeeDawg Klub, them biskitz don't get passed out too very often!

Miz Daisy ~ Here's annuder wish for a good report on your *bumpy* thing tomorrow. An, Wow! ~ Chikinz! Are the lil peeperz big enuff to chomp on yet? Nice of your neighbor to buy all them chikin dinners for you! Ya otta save a few of em to play wiff, though. We nebber had chikinz to play wiff; jest those big horsey kritterz what live behind the Ranch. An we don't go inna their yard - they *CHASE* us Dawgs an try ta *stomp* on us!! Yikes!!
    And how's Moe takin to yer pallin round wiffa that new guy, Charlie? Kareful you don't get a reputashun for beein a two-timer!

Hi, Sara Leigh! Welcum to the Gang! What are "flowerz"? Dad sez we raise big weedz for our yard dekorashunz. Her sez they're easier to take care of! Oh, an that bum rap ya got into when the Tink Kat stuck her earbone in yer mouff ~ that happenz alla time round here. Our dum Boots Kat is always stickin a footpaw or a tailbone where it shouldn't be. SmokeMutt an Me don't even *chomp* an yet he's hollerin fer Dad. The trick is - don't get any slobber onna Kat's furskinz - if the Kat ain't soggy, nuffin happened!

Hey, Tucker Man ~ Did you reely do whut Hannah sez you did!!? Yurk & Gurk inna office an then *axkadentz* inna house!! Hope ya quit that stuff afore you landed inna back yard onna chain! I came purdy close the udder nite when I played wiffa *Skonk*, but messin inna house wuld be awful seereus at our Ranch!

Bella! Are you nutz? You LIKE takin a baff? Wiff soap an rubbin and rinsin? Onlee time I like gettin wet is atta biglake or a stinky mud puddel. An all that brushin an fluffin that alluz follows a reel baff - that jest *sukz*! Then on top of it all, ya loose that distinctive "ode-de-doggie" smell that sets ya off from ebberbuddie else. Gimmie the lake, any time. Dead fish smell jest Great!

Merlin ~ are you annuder *pound puppie*? Too many, that is? Dad keeps pokin Smoke an Me inna ribs (when he kan find em) and then eyeballs the line on our food kup reel close. Whut eber happened to the old fill-er-up routine wiffa food bowls?

And a big HiYa to *Star*Burster* & CodyGirl ~ Whassup wiffa toolbeltz, hammer-bangerz, an fixzit guyz?? Roof blow offa house or sumpin? New bunkroom fer the Dawgz? Treat those fixzerupper folks rite an they should be passin out free biskits and sharin lunch wiff you two. When the dust settles, we need to hear frum youse guyz! Been too long since the *Star*Ship* wuz heard frum!!

Dad sez we bett kount the *smileez* afore we loose everything we've pawed out. Think we're OK there. An Dad asks us to be sure an say Howdee!" to all yer Momz an Dadz from him!!

We'll jabber at y'all again ~ more sooner iffin our puter keeps Purrrin along...
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh Gosh! We forgot the Sickies!

All that mindless jabberin; we furgotz to read Dad's note bout all the Pups an Kats that are feeling poorly and have worried Two-Leggers...

In no special order ~

Hi! and Prayers to Killian, who needs some special help with getting better and eating...

And Prayers for Bourbon's eye problem...

And Prayers for Buddy's busted ligamint...

And Prayers for Miz Daisy that her "bump" is harmless...

And Prayers for the sick Tinker Kat...

And Prayers for Bailey...

And More Prayers for Foxy... and Charlie... and Max... and Hope... and Sheba... and ALL the Katz, Dawgs, an Kritterz that are having a health problem or need a good home...

And let's not forget the "oldsters" in the Gang, like Scrubber... and Clarice... and Gigo that need some extra help as they reach their senior years...

Best Wishes! for full and speedy recoveries and continued good health!

And ask your Hoominz if you can get hold of the puter pawboard and jump in here with the whole Gang and let us all know how you're doing. The more FurKidz we hear from the happier we'll all be!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Hi everyone! This is Nikki the Boxer!
    Sara, I tink yoo should just jump right over that fence too the flowers1 I meen, wee are boxers, arent wee? Wee can jump reel hi! Well, at leest I can! My Mom tinks she can lock mee in the kitchin with a 4 foot gate, but I jump over it all the time! So just go for it!
    Daisy,
    Did I tell yoo about the time I chased some mighty yummy lookin churkeys?! I was at my GranMom's house, and she gots wild aminals runnin all over the place! Deer, rabits, birds, geese, and churkeys! My favorite! Well, mom let me outside, but shee didnt no that there was churkeys out there! But I did! So I chased them until they ran into the feild and I got tired and scared cuz mom told me there was hunters out there! So I headed home! When I got home, GranMom was frettin that they'd never ever come back! So I said that if they did then I'd chase them away again for her! I luv chasin churkeys!

Daisy here.

I never got to play wiffa skunk before, Cinder and Smoke! I think they sound fun. I love rolling in smelly stuff. This way, you don't even have to waste energy rollin'! Perfect for a lazy hound like me.

Thanks for your good luck prayerz, Cinder and SmokeMutt! They musta worked, cuz everythin' is fine wif me! I hadda get needles sticked inna my bump but the White Coat said it was nothin' and not to worry about it. Even better: he said I didn't gain any weight in the past 6 months! No diet for me! Yahoooooooo! Oh yeah though, I also got some bad news: I gotta have a surgery! I have another bump in my eye that's been there forever but Mom says it's gotta go. It's called a cherry eye and I gotta have it cut out September 10, 4 days before my birthday! So when that comes up, keep yer paws crossed for me!

Hi Nikki! That churkey-chasin' sounds like a lotta fun! I wish we had churkeys around here. Mom says we used to have a wild family of 'em around here but she hasn't seen 'em in a long time. She said she hopes the hunters didn't get 'em, and then she got mad and growled the way she always does when she thinks 'bout huntin'.

Well it's pretty late and I had a hard day since I hadda go to the White Coats. I'll see you all later!

Love,
    Daisy

Cinder and Smokey,

it's relly sweet of you to think of Gigio(even if he is, well a cat ). Since there are so many wishing him well he has now decided to build his strength up and is eating non-stop.