Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found"...

Good one Corinna!

Hey Daisy ~ Cinners here ~
    I think that Sir Jury guy works at my White Coat's place cause Dad and Dr Mike talked about him just before I got the zipper put in my tummy. The day I went in and got left there the Office Gurl was talkin bout that Sir Jury guy and told Dad ta come back for me when Sir Jury was dun. He musta had sumpin ta do wiff the zipper job. Everbody sez I'm a lot better off after Sir Jury got done with me; sumpin about I won't have a buncha health problems. Maybe you should let the Sir Jury guy lookit your eye - might feel better after he zippers it. Better make sure your White Coat is there too - I don't like going to his place unless Dr Mike's there. As for that warmness thing, ya know - Spring; it went away big time over the weekend. Dad sez we're gonna get a lizzard tanite, but the silly HotBall is reel brite inna sky an now he's not sure if the lizzard is gonna get here. Wunder what a lizzard looks like?

Hey Bella ~ Don't wunna skare ya, but ask yer Mom to tell ya bout Sir Jury puttin a zipper in yer tummy. Try ta get her ta stay wiff ya when ya go to the White Coat's place for the zipper. Dad dint stay and I wuz reel wurried and cried sum.

Merlin ~ That wuz a funnie story bout yer Mom's 4-H friend . Good think Dad dint hear that while we were all workin on SmokeMutt's name - he mite not have the wun he's got iffin Dad thunk about hollerin "Smoke" outside.

I just checked the Weather Gesser's site an showed Dad; they quit talking bout the lizzard and now say it's just gonna make about 4 inches of fluffie rain. Dad sez that means we can't call tamorrow a "snow day" and stay home .

Wags ta All; Woof at ya later

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Hey Cinder, Smoke and all you ***Nawteedogs***! We're finally back ta sorta normal here! Phew, what a week. First we gotta get all this stuff stuffed into the 'puter so mom can send and save pics on platter disky things. Then we all hadda learn how ta work it! I kan tell by the look on my mom's face she wasn't likin learnin bout all this stuff. Few nites things were just a LITTLE HAIRY round here wif lotsa mumblin and geeeezing. The nice man at Pet Talk Paul is gonna help mom plaster mine and the Codster's puss' on the Pet Talk page. Hope we get it up and goin soon. Love to know what you guys thinka me and my sister. Side from that, we're all ajustin to the new KAT Oliver!!! Me, I was soooo cool! Mom couldn't believe it!! So was the senior Kat Mr. B! I was expectin the hooks to come out real quick like, lots a kitty spitz, grrrrring and hisssin, fur a flyin, mom having a nervis bust up. But we all just gave a sniffin here and there and nary a hair was raised on either side. I already know I'M #1 in the lineup and I OWN the couch so if a nudder kid wants ta join the crew, fine by me! Even Mr. B, the senior kitty klaw man was cool. After a minute a chekin out the new kid, the two konked out ona couch and snoozed! Mr. B even don't mind sharin his vittles! Now Cody's just a bit kurious. Being the major squirrel slayer that she is, mom says its gonna take a few days till Cody learns the new kid ain't a tree rat for chasin. Even the guinnie piggie Squeeks loves the new kid, sittin side by side, kissin through the cage bars. That Squeeks sure is brave! I think my mom was so surprised kuz the new kid still hadda go ta the White Coat's to get the MAJOR SNIP! Poor kid came home a bit wobbly but he seems to be doin just fine now, scamperin and doing "Gorgo's" and hangin from da drapes. So that's all that news here. What you all been up to? Sure missed talkin wit ya all. We were gonna have a big "lizzard" as you call it Cind, but it was a bid DUD!!! Lotsa hoomins threatnin ta sue the weather hoomin ona count they shut down the whole place cuz we was gonna be plowed under. Just lotsa clouds cryin water. We wuz hopin for lotsa white stuff for rollin and playin, but just lotsa mud to trak round da house. How's the Kid doin in skool? Must be gettin pretty close ta graduatin! Sure proud a ya Smokey! Still wanna know when we all kan getta a peek a da two a ya. My mom says she puttin all the pics a all the dawggies plastered here on a disky thing for savin. We're gonna call it "Dawggie Friends." Sure would love ta put you guys ona plattter thingy too. And what frisky things you two been up ta? Sure hope yer all still behavin and yer eyeballs ain's seein any time outs ona basement wall Smokester! Cind, has the Smokey Kid got the bafroom thingy down yet? Sure hope so!

Daisy, Bella! Boy, you kids sure were brave at the White Coat's!! That kan be one SCARY place!! I always put up the good fight, fussin and rollin and tryin ta excape, but Dr. Paul and mom always win. Cody's a lot better at it. She's always gettin all the "good girl" cooing and kissin. YUK!! What a momma's girl!

Bella, really wanted to tell ya BIG welcome. I agree with Cind. You sure kan write on 'puter good. Yer story bout the OOOPS on the kitchen floor was a real "been there dun that!" Don't ya just hate it when da humans take ya in fore yer ready to lose it!!? Then we end up lookin nawtee if we go ina house! Yer mom sounds real cool bout it tho!

Daisy...Yikes!!! Up 9 notches on the silver table. What's yer mom feedin ya? If I had my way, eatin every thing I wanted, I'd be in BIG trouble! Us labs are real chow pups, ya know.

Hi Merlin! Still belly rollin after readin yer story bout your mom, Fire and Smoke!!
    Bet Phred gotta good laugh outta dat one!

Well, as them hoominss say, it's rainin kats and dawggie here this mornin, tho I'm not seein any fur or whiskers flyin myself. Guess there'll be no roamin the dunes today. Think I'll just kurl up ona couch wif the labmote and supervise everyone. Maybe mom will give us a chewie of sumthin xtra yummy to keep us busy so we don't drive her nuts, which we love ta do!

Well, woof for now and bark at ya later. Sure nice talkin wif ya guys and keep an eyeball pasted onna forum ta check out our photo debut! Mom's askin ya all to be kind if ya reply...wonder what THAT means!!???

Love Star and Codster

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 13, 2001).]

Cinder, Smokey....Hey, you guys there? And Hi! to all you NAWTEEDAWGS! Star the "internet" "star" here! Sure do miss hearin from the dynamic duo! Hope yuz guys are okeeeedokeeeee! Well, I already told ya bout the new klaw kid "Olive-pit!" This 4 legger is a real hoot providin endless hours a antics an belly rolls fer me and the family. Seems the rug rat has a reeeeel love a all thinigs wet. Every mornin the kid sits out sida the water closet widdah spout in the wall. Mom left the door open and the nut-cracker jumps in! After jumpin out and shakkkkin off, he does it again! Well this time mom tosses the wet mop out and shuts the door. As mom tells it, all was progressin as usual when the hoomins take a scrubin, until...she thinks she hears the newcomer mewoin...LOUD! Off goes the water hose and as mom steps out, what does she see???? The Olive-pit sittin insida the flusher bowl, widdah head poppin over the rim! ! Seems the little fella dipped in for a drink and "fell in an couldn't get out!" I think we gotta "water saver" type flusher bowl wit only a small bit a water in the bottom fer flushin. The little runt hadda reach in just a bit too fer to getta drink and OOOOPS! It was a "dunk" job! Wish I coulda been der to see dat one! And they say I'm always gettin "inta" things! Well, no harm was done, cept the kid hadda get a reeeel tubby wash ana blow dry widdah hot air machine. Geeeeez, I think mom needs some hints on stylin kitty coats cuz the runt sure looked like he put his paw inna ***SoCKeT*** when she was done! Still, he won't give up tryin ta get inta the sink, water closet, bowl, you name it. Even dunks his head inna drinkin bowl! Maybe he was a fishy in his udder life! Well, that's my update on all things new and furry here. By the way Cind, did ya see me? Did ya see me? Mom finally unscrambled her brain ~wav~~~es~ and learned how ta paste pictures a me and the Cody-girl ona Pet Forum! If ya getta chance, check me out! Mom's forum friends were reeeeel nice and said such kind things bout me and Codster. Like ta take a moment to thanks em all from the bottom a my heart. After all da LIES my mom told bout me, thought the komments might not be so kind....phew! Sorry I'm not givin ya my best side inna picture, "butt", hey, that's my mom's fault! So now, I've shown you mine. NOw you all gotta show me yours! Hope yer all behavin and havin fun there at the Phred Ranch for destitute and needy furkids in needa a lovin home! Heard the Kid's doin real good in skool. Just knew ya had it in ya Smokey! Well, here's to spring acomin. Fore long my mom says she's gonna open our swimmin hole. I like ta call it "Sparky (that's my knickname) Pond" as its my own personal water park. Hope to hear from ya soon. Gotta go...I hear water splashin.......? La ya all, Star...Woof!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 18, 2001).]

HI again, all yor Nawtee Dawgs an Hoomins ~ Cinder here ~

Sorry to worry those that thought we got losted or sumpin - we kinda had the feeling that our Tails were startin to get stale. We've been a little busy of late, what wiff Dad teaching at Firefighters Skool two nits a week and SmokeMutt doin skool anudder nite...
    Things have been, well, interesting of late.

Smokey's doing reel well at skool, at least both he an Dad are smilin when they come back to pick me up after klass . Dad wants to take me back to show me off to my old teacher, but he's fraid I'd be a big-mouf and not stay quiet. And we don't have a portable jail to set up like all the professional skool dogs bring every nite. I don't know iffin I could do a hour long *down* insde one a them little jail cages like the pro students have to do while their Two-Legger werks wiff a brother or sister dog inna ring. Dad sez there's a couple famblies that put TWO doggies tagether inna net baggie jail that jest barely holds em side by side. And Dad keeps tellin me that NOBODY is ever allowed to *woof* or cry. Guess that's why I'm probably not goin again tanite . Mebbie I can go for a while then sit inna car; think I'll ask Dad.

WHOOPIE! Dad sez OK, if I promise to be good. Gotta go - I hafta do drills wiff Smoke to take the "edge" off fore we go. Hope we're all still talkin to each other after skool .

Hey *Star*Shine* ~ Ain't them KlawKids jest a screem! Our Kat's past the dumKat stage most a the time, but that time he got 'tacked by the Evil Blue Bag wuz kinda close to your *Olive-Pit* and his white flusher adventure.

Gots ta go - off to skool for a *howdy* .

Wags to All! /s/ Cinder

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Cinder's baaack ~

Wuz I good at skool? Don't ask Dad . All I did wuz Jump, Pull, Tug, Lunge, Butt Sniff, Whine, Yeowl, Dance, and in general act like a half crazed, totally untrained dolt. Jest like I did every nite when I went in to klass . Smoke kept lookin at me like I wuz nutz. After I had Dad all red inna face I started ta calm down a liddel cause I thought I wuz gonna get ta go inna ring, but jest fore Smoke's klass started I got hustled out to the car .

Anyhow, back to whutz been goin on of late...
    Smoke did a nudder NawteeDawg inna hallway kuppla weeks ago. We'd dun our *outies* fer the nite and Dad wuz finished doin his thing inna baffroom and gomes out ta see Smoke, leg high inna air, jest a washin down the wall . Dad tried grabbin towels, openin the front door, grabbin the the Smokester ta toss him out, all the time skreemin sum Nawtee Wurdz . Course it took 3 or 4 laps round the living room to capture the Kid, who immediately started *skreemin* like he wuz gonna get kilt; me an Kat jest went inna bunkroom and hided. Dad sopped up a roll of towels wortha warm pee, then spent annuder hour playin wiff his fresh can of OxiClean. [Oh yeah, Lilly, Honey & StenoG ~ after 3 trips to Wally's Mart a gurl who dint eben werk in that parta the store showed Dad where they hid the OxiKleen. Dad wuz redy to give up on Wally and drive cross town to that Bed, Baff & Breakfast place that said ober the teledingy that they had the stuff.] Dad got dun moppin an soppin and marched the Mutt past the krime seen and strait down to the time-out wall inna basement. He sleeped there three nites fore he wuz allowed back inna bunkroom. We havent had anudder problem since, but Smoke still kant unnerstan why Dad anna Kat get to do their stuff inna baffroom and us big FurKids gotta go outside. Smoke sez he's gonna praktis tryin ta lift his leg ober top of the big white water bowl like Dad duz .

We missed a kupla days onna puter cuz the fambly jaloppee (aka the corporate limo) got sicklee an hadda go see the kar doktor - two differnt times. Dad wuzent reel hapee wiffa kar doc kuz the second problem wuz what they said the furst fix wuz gonna fix. But at least it quit makin that *grindin noiz* when we turned kornerz. I thunk SmokeMan and I were gonna hafta pull the boat home a few nites.

Hey Lilly ~ Howz the Honey*Pot doin in skool? What klass is she takin, anyway? Izit a furst or sekund grade, or wun of the fancy *advanced klassez* that the "better students" get to go to? Dad jest found out tanite that our klub skool has all sortza special groups like the Nurcin Home Cheerup Gang, Serch & sniff dawgs, gilitee an beedeence groups. And we could be members cause Dad's had at least 3 dawgs go ta skool there. Me an Smoke are gunna save our lowancez to raise the 60 bucks to belong each year. But then ya still need more munnies to go ta klassez, but they're half off for members. Mebbee me an the Smokester could gedda job and make sum munnie for skool.

Sure are a lotta new FurKids round this place... Andy & Trevor, the KatBoyz, got their pup Bella; an *Star* & Cody got two newbies ~ the KatKid *Olive-Pit* anna liddel KatToy piggie named *Squeek*. Mebbee we otta get a Fuzzy Pig for our Kat ta have for a toy. Wunder if Boots wud think that wuz kool? Need to hear sum more Tails frum youse guys!

Hey Daisey ~ You know any way to fool that durn up and down elevator table at the White Coat's place that's got that *meter* that the Doc looks at an then tells yer Two-Leggers to lay offen the food? Dad keeps lookin funnie at me an squeezin round where my rib-bones used to make liddel bumps in my koat. He keeps sezin he cant see the rib bumps ennie more. I keep tellin him to look at Smokey the Kid ~ ya could kount ever wunna his ribs and the bumps on his backbone when he got here. Dad hadda give him annuder klik onna kollar and now ya kant see ennie bumps on his short koat ~ so whutz wiff this pickin on Me? I got a big, fluffie Shepherd's koat - course ya kant see my rib-bones! But I did notice that SmokeMan duznt get twice as much krunch as me annymore - guess Dad figgures the Smoke has bulked up to proper weight. Now if he'd jest leave my krunch kount alone!

Keep *waggin* and *purrin*

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Hey Cinder and Smokey...and of course Boots.
    We're fine. Honey girl is in basic agility and I'll have to let her tell her side of the story when she is more alert. Right now, she is sleeping pretty hard on the floor at my feet. This past Monday was our second class. Honey girl just is not very enthusiastic about this new venture. But, she did master the A-frame and the Dog Walk. Good for Honey!!! I just have to keep remembering that this is to build her confidence, not make her a true competitor. She still doesn't like those tunnels and things like that? Any suggestions?
    We'll fill you in more later when Lilly and Honey are more alert. But thanks for asking.
    Logan

Whew! Good thing you guys are OK. Was getting kinda worried and thinkin about ya everyday! Thanks for the "fix" was goin thru Phred, Smoke, Cinder and Boots withdrawal. Now I feel better, esp; after a yummy lunch! Sigh! ya made my day!!! At least the Smoke boy lifts his leg. The Cody-meister sometimes pees like a girl and Karen gets SO embarassed. Not a lot of trees where we are, but bushes and poles and he so busy and nosey sniffin everywhere he must forget. Gotta yank to the next critter hole in the ground! We luv ya lots!! Karen and Cody

Phew, wow, geeeeeez, Star**BuRsT***here writin for Cody, KlawKat, Olive#Pitster and the SqueekerCatToy. Boy, I was having doggie-mares with lotsa leg and gum twitchin, the sweats and was 'bout to keel over, faint, pass out and JUST DIE from Cinder and Smoke withdrawl Don't mean to ply the pressure to yuz, but kinda got hooked on the adventures of all the inmates there at Phred's ranch for all livin things lost and homeless needin a home to take over and turn upside down and give Dad a headrupture. Just glad to hook up wit yuz again. Sounds like things really hoppin out at the ranch. SmokeSkool, FlameSkool, trakter smokin and flamin~~~~ no wunder yuz guys ain't had much time fer writtin and such. Glad ta hear that the kid's doin good in Skool. But come on, Cind. A one hour quiet time inna portable jail wif outta yelp, bark or whine? Not my style, fer sure! I'd get the BOOT! faster than I can steal a meal! Wouldn't it be greeeeat if yuz all gots to be special bassadors a good will for hoomins needin a little lovin and snugglin? Bet both you guys be reeeel good at gility too. Save yer pennies. Reminds me...have you all put in yer request to Dad for an allowance raise? Don't forget...never take the pressure of them hoomins. If yuz let em slide just a bit, next thing ya know, they think they're in charge! And from one 4-legger ta another 4 legger, yuz knows what dat means. Not much news here. Maybe I already told ya, but me and the Codster are calender girls! WEll, sorta. Mom put our pics on the general doggie board. Would love to know what you guys think a me an my sister. The Olive**PItttt is making my life a living hell! Not but a week or two inna house and he thinks he rules. Every few hours we all gotta suffer thru the KrAzYKaT hour, wif the nutcase chasin nuttin but air, boxing the wall, slidin on his butt cross the room, stickin his head inna sink, chasin his tail and his favorite pastime, pickin winged critters off da wall and swallowin em while they're still buzzzin! One a these days the Codster's gonna give the Pit Boy a whack if he doesn't stop chewin her tail an "nailin" her in da snout. Even the Squeek man gotta lotta unrequested "closet time" as the pimento pit's always sneakin in his room an stickin his KLAW inna cage lookin fer a little tasty snack. Poor Squeeks; he loves the kat kid, specially his purrrrin and only wants to friends. Mom says there's not enough room, or room(s) in this house to kommodate everyone's needs. Whadda ya think that means, Cind!? Oh, this mornin I gave Olive*Pit* the good chase right inna the dryerdrummy thing and mom almost put him onna permanent press cycle. Oh well, there goes one a his 9 lives It's been pourin klaws and paws all day ta day. Mom and the weather box callin it a nor' eater!???? Wish we could all go play in a mud, but mom says we gotta be good kids and stay in a house and play nice and quiet. (Tee-hee) Now Smokey; liftin the leg is a MAJOR NO NO!!! You NAWTEEDAWG!! I tremble wif fear ata thought a you nailed to the time out wall. One a these days Dad's gonna forget he nailed ya there if yer not good!

Honey-Glad ta hear from you girl. Do't sweat it. Just have fun at gililty. No pressue. I NEVER let anything pressure me. Just make the world your own, and be in charge of your world. That's my motto. Just look at that xpression on my face in my pic. FEARLESS! (Some call it arrogant) "Hey, you talkin to ME, BIG BOY??" Yep, that's my thinkin. Never let em know what YER thinkin. Hold yer head up high and ifin any them other doggies give ya a hard time, just flip em the paw! You are ONE GORGEOUS GIRL an nuthin should keep you from struttin yer stuff. Anyway, yer just there to have some fun. I only go thru the tunnel if I wants to. Hey, it's my dime (or at least my mom's) and if I don't wanna go, tough nuts! Hope ya keep it up Honey and just have some fun time wif da other doggies.

I hope everyone will wish my brother KatKlaw, a.k.a. Mr. B, good luck at the white coat's tomorrow a.m. He's got the asthma kinda bad and mom's takin the senior fella fer a check up and ex-ray thingy cuz he's hadda lota coughin and wheezin past couple a daze. I do love my "B Man" He's a reeeel cool dude and gives good lovin and lickin to all us critters here.

Well, time for a snack an a nap to re-fuel. Sure nice talkin to you all and hope to hear more from all my pals here on Pet Talk. Bye for now! Love Star, Cody & Co.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 22, 2001).]

Hey Cind...Just crossed my brilliant, star "flash" mind. It's exactly two months ago today that we all were made privvvvy to the 1st opening page of the saga of Cinder and the then un-named homeless "Kid" at the door now known as Smokey!!! Geeeez, feels like it was yesterday!! Boy, you guys certainly perked up the ole Pet Talk forum since your debut! Proud to call you guys pals. Love, Star

Rachel here because Hannah is in a snit due to the fact she had a nice long letter going to you all and with one click of her paw sent it into cyber space.

I just wanted thank all of you NAWTEEDAWGS for your contributions as to what's going on at your houses. You spill a lot more of the beans than your humans do and our *enquiring* minds do want to know. There's never been a stale tail on this board yet, and even though it falls to the most prolific of the tail-tellers to tell the tails, I'd be willing to bet there are a cast of thousands reading and living vicariously with all you little rug rats and bed hogs. Hannah says to say she'll bark at you later.

Hi there all of you other nawtee dawgs! Bella here! I just hadda write and tell you all what happened the other night. My Mommy Human had to go out and left my Daddy Human babysittin' me. She gave him lotsa instructions about how to care for me and all and gave me a kiss and went out. Well, my Daddy Human put up the gate across the kitchen so I couldn't get inna living room (he still worries that I'll make a puddle or chew somethin') but I had the run of the kitchen and the family room. Well after a bit, Daddy Human starts noddin' off onna sofa. It was so boring with him sleeping so I started to look around to see if I could sorta amuse myself til Mommy Human got home. He was yawning when she was gettin' ready to leave, and I remembered she told him to put me in my crate if he was goin' to take a nap, but he said he didn't feel one comin' on. Guess it sorta crept up on him like my naps do to me. (I can be playing my heart out and then just sorta curl up and zonk out for a bit). Well, I'm gettin' off the subject here. I was just walkin' around the family room minding my own business and I spotted a clothespin on the top of a potato chip bag. I didn't know what it was so I had to put it in my mouth to sorta get the idea of it. Well, I pretty near ate half of it (I left the metal spring thing). My Mommy Human came home and went through the roof. She called the white coats # and then she had to call the emergency white coats because our regular white coat wasn't there. They said to watch my poops. I was so embarrassed when I heard that. Can you imagine? They said if I had trouble going potty I could have a blockage or somethin' and just to keep an eye on me and probably everything would "come out" all right. As it turned out, I am just fine. It was so humiliatin' though for the next day or so having Mommy and Daddy Human watchin' my poops! They even took a flashlight out inna yard at night so they could watch them in the dark. I'm never eatin' another clothespin again. The whole thing makes me blush just rememberin' it! I don't think Daddy Human is gonna ever take a nap when he is babysittin' again either!

Hi All ~ Cinder 'n Smokey here ~

Hey Hannah ~ Dint that jest kurl yer tail when all that hard werk jest went *pfffft* for no good reason? I gets so distrot when the puter eats my posting that I start bangin my lil headbone onna pawboard and Dad hasta drag me of inna korner to kool off. Try your storie agin later, but watch ya don't hit that durn "clear fields" kliker - that one'll fry a lotta hard paw poundun quicker'n you can say the Kat dun it!

Hey li'l Bella*Pup ~ Whatz wiff passin up the tatoe chippers that wuz unner the furpin? GadZooks kiddo - the good stuf wuz inna BAG! Dint the KatBoyz, Andy and Trevor, at least come over an help ya with the project? Seems like ya all coulda had a krunchin good time widda bag a yummies like that. As for bein bearessed when the Two-Leggers start lookin at yer poddies - better get used to it! My Dad's allus watchin while I go poddy. Go wunce to often, take a liddel extra time makin a pile, make too much, don't make enuff, too wet, too dry, or Hevin forbid - don't make a poddy , and they're onna teladinger whimperin and whinin to the White Coat. Sheese ~ lemmie poop in peece. An poor liddel SmokeMutt - he jest don't do a poddy wiff anybody lookin . I hope Dad's startin ta get the hint - quit sneakin up onna Kid while he's tryin ta powder his nose! Iffin the Kid skips too many poddies we'll hafta use a stik a dinomite to kleen him out .

Hey Star*ShIne* ~ Howz yer brudder Mr. B-Kat? Is he back fromma White Coat's place and awlrite now? That azma, koffin and gagin stuff is no fun. Boots the Kat sez he'll kross his paws for B-Kat an we all hope the Poor Guy is feelin alot better tanite. Tell yer Mom ta give him a *Skritch* from Dad.

An I keep fergettin ta tell you I'm jellus of you and Cody's piksure onna web. We're werkin on savin sum munnies to get a fambly diggy kamera so's Dad can snap sum web shotz of us atta Shop and the Ranch. Now whatz wiff you havin alla truble wiffa OlivePitt? Kant you jest *skrunch* him down onna floor wiffa paw onna back and tell him whooze the Senior FurKid inna house? Make sure if ya run the PittKat inta the rollin hotwheel box again that you hang around ta make sure yer Mom dozent turn the hot 'n fluffie dial wiffa PittMan still inside. Boots didda dumKat wunce inna winter when Dad took sumpin outa the hotwheel box an dummie the Kat klimbed in cuz it wuz warm inside. Luckie for him he made a reely loud *klunk* onna first spin around and Dad pulled him rite out . His eyeballs were a little crossed up when he flew out. He duzint spend much time inna den ennie more when Dad's doin the warsh. Anniehow ~ seemz ta me that you, Cody*Girl, Mr. B-Kat and the SqueekRat had otta have a liddel *talk* widda OliveBoy and suggest there might be safety in numbers - and that you guyz got the numbers! Tell him he can bounce offa walls all he wants - jest keep the klawz and toofs offin all yer bods. Ask him iffin he'd like ta become a KatBurger .

Wun last thingy, *Star* ~ do you do gillity? From what you were tellin Honey, sounds like you're a gillity kid, too. Is that reely any fun, or do the Two-Leggers get all frantik and skreemee and *pout* when you do sumpin wrong? Dad's gotta find out iffin I'd hafta go to sekund grade beedee-ence fore I could start gillity. He tell'd me he figgured I'd make a wrong turn inna tunnel tube an get losted . Grrrrrr.

Smoke sez it's gettin past his BigBed time an he wantz to go home, so I gess I gotta quit babblin and round up Dad to pilot us over to the ranch. Thankx fer reminden me bout this is Smokey the Kid's annevershury - mebee we can get Dad to toss a partie. We're reely grateful that all you PetTalker Hoomins and FurKids talked Dad into keepin the liddel SmokeMan - he's awful nice to have around for kumpanie !

Waggs & Slurps to All!

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Hey **Star**, Cody, Olive*Boy ~ Cinder & Smokey hollerin ~

What's the good word on Mr. B-Kat? We're all getting wurried cause there's been no update on Senior Klaw Mr. B ~ How'd the Poor Guy make out atta White Coat's place yesterday? Did he get a load of *good stuff* ta fix his azma problem? We're all gettin purdy nerbus wiff not hearing that he's feelin better. Make sure you tell the liddel upstart mini-klaw Oliver ta lay offa botherin the Big-Klaw till he feels more better. Sure do hope Mr. B is OK. We're still crossin paws till we hear sumpin.

Waggs for Mr. B from alla Phred's Den...

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

Hi Cinder, Smoke and all you puppy pals. This is Star here to update you on the Mr. B adventue at the house of the White Coats. Well, mom says the Klaw-Man is doing pretty A-OK. Doc Paul is a pretty kooool kat if I do say so myself. He always let my mom rammmmble on and on bout this and that an all her frets and such. He gave the B Man a good goin over and ex-ray and reports that the chest gots a little krunchie sounds in it, but nuthin much to fret bouts. Did a ultry-soundin thing a his heart and that was okkeeeedokeeee too. (The B-eester's gots a touch a congestion ina heart too) So, doc says a little shota the steeroidy stuff and all should be just fine. Winter's the worstest time for asthma in us furkids as we're all re-cirkilatin the same stale type air all day, special ina indoor kitties. A course the kid never koughed once inna office! Just like when mom takes the trakter fer fixin at the gas house of repair. Everything's just fine! A course the B Boy is a tad tippin the scales, so cuttin down ona krunchies is highly rekommended. As fer that OTHER nut-kase, the Olive Pitster maniac, well, you just hadda be here this morning. Mom turned the water closet on and the kid sneakered in. When my mom went inna bafroom, there sat the kid...100% total suckin wet, and lovin it! Mom got stuff today fer the film box and we're gonna get it on tape! You all gotta see this! An since yuz was askin. I started gility last year after finshin 2nd grade. It the bestest fun I have. Lotsa other doggies to play with, runnin and jumpin and chasin mom. Mom's more tuckered out than me when we're done. Think she mentioned sumthin bout the added emotional stress a hopin her kid don't mess up! But teacher and the resta the guys don't care if we mess up. We're all just havin fun, and long as we don't get inta a scuffie or show our toothies or grrrrrrr it's all OK. Sure makes mom happy when I come home all tuckered out and take a good snooooze! Well, that's my Sat. nite report. We're all havin popcorn and watchin a special thingy on the "box" tonite, so I gotta go brush my teeth and get ready! Gotta tell you two kids again how much me and the Cody kid love hearin bout all yer tails. I think you guys make lots and lots a people ALL OVER THE WORLD smile and laugh! Well, hate to get mushy, (not my style) but we all really love and preciate ya and the time you take to rite us all. And thanks lot fer askin bout my bro. Means lots to my mom. Have to admit I do love the guy. He's just bout the gentlest giant kitty klaw kid you'de wanta meet!
    Well, woof at ya later. Sure nice barkin wif ya. Love ya Cind, Smoke and all you guys.

Love and nite-nite, Star*#Burst!!