Thread: Milky Way!!!!!!

Milky Way!!!!!!

Milky Way is such a cute bunny!! The name "Milky Way" is such a good name for that cute little bunny!! Congratulations, Milky Way!!!!

Krystal12345

Milky Way, are you crazy??? Sniffing dogs sound pretty dangerous, I'm so glad you have wire between you and them! You have a great home with all different kinds of animals and you have a special someone who loves you very much! Congratulations of being Bunny of the Day! Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles!

Good Morning, Milky Way! How precious you look, doing the bunny strrrrrrrrretch!! And your close up is a real heartmelter! I'm sorry you lost your bunny pal Twix But it sounds like your very proud and loving human and your numerous furry friends, provide you with all the love and fun your heart can hold! Congratulations to you beautiful Milky Way, the sweetest, prettiest most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day! Have a very happy day celebrating your day on center stage! (After all, you are a budding movie star! Love and snuggles to you cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet little bunny!

Milky Way
    What a handsome bunny you are!!! I can't decide which picture I like best. I was so happy to meet you today! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Blog Entries
    This picture

is soooooooo adorable! No wonder you're a STAR and in the movies. Mew, I'd love to sniff your cute nose and give you kittykisses. In the picture where you're all stretched out you make my KatMa think of our dear cat, Tiggy [b. 1985 d. 2000] 'cause he loved to stretch out in the same pose.

What a sweet & special bunny girl you are, Miss Milky Way.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a special Pet of the Day. You are so adorable.