Thread: Hi Poco!

Hi Poco!

This is such a sad story Poco but thank God for your wonderful family, they have turned it into a beautiful story. Congratulations on being our sweetheart, curly, cutie, DOTD. You look so happy to be in your new life Mr. Poco. Those little puppy hugs must be so cute!! We can certainly see how you could be the special "neighborhood doggie". Don't worry Poco, eventually Mimi will love you too. Who wouldn't????? Enjoy your day cutie pie and may you get all the treats you want from now on. Congratulations!!! Poco, you deserve to love your life like we do!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Oh, Poco...your story truly touched my heart. I am so happy that you have found your forever home and that they are taking extra special care of you. I know they must love you so much. You are a super cutie too. Enjoy your special day. You definitely deserve it!!

Robin

Of course everyone in the neighborhood knows Poco! Who wouldn't remember the name of the cutest pupper on the block.
    Poco, I can just imagine how you strut your stuff with your very own person attached to the other end of that leach.

It is sad to hear about the cruelty that you endured during your first years of life. But you survived little one as did your loving spirit, and I know that your people are determined to give you all the joy and contentment and love you deserve. It may not make up for those *lost years*, but at least you realize that you so special, so good, so smart and so deserving.

It is an honor to be able to congratulate POCO as our Dog of the Day . I only regret that I cannot personally smother you with kisses and hugs. Perhaps your folks will be so kind as to plant one on those doggie lips especially from me.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh, here's another tear jerker with a happy ending! Congratulations, Poco, on being dog of the day. You are so cute, with the best personality. I hope you live a long, long, happy, healthy life in your new home!

Poco

Hi Poco,
    It makes me cry to hear how bad you were done. I am so glad that you have fount a wonderful family to take care of you and love you. You are so lucky. I hope you have a wonderful life with your human family and I know that you have to love them very much.
    LHCamry

Poco I had such mixed emotions when I read your story this morning. First I was and then I felt like but by the time I got to the end I was !! I am soooo happy you were sprung from that horrible puppy mill where your spent so many of your formative years, but thankfully your little poodle spirit kept you going and you didn't lose one bit of your capacity to love. I just think you are one totally awesome doggie and I applaud you as our very brave, very sweet, and did I say very handsome Dog of the Day! Rachel is right, many people today I am sure are wishing they had the chance to kiss your curly little face and I am one of them!

Oh, how you've got the water works flowing precious pupper Poco! What a heartbreaking beginning you had in life I can't imagine the great courage and determination it took for you to survive such unspeakable cruelty and abuse. But as Pam has said, in true Poodle spirit you perservered and held on until your miracle rescue! Once again we are reminded of the amazing, forgiving, loving spirit that is canine! And now, in the loving embrace of your forever family, each and every day is a beautiful, joyful new beginning! You are my hero Poco, Prince of the Neighborhood!! Take a victory lap around the block; or two, or ten and shout to the world, "I'm Poco, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!!" Congratulations to you beautiful, joyful, courageous little Poco! Please, please, ask your Mommy to give you a big hug and kiss from me! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an amazing adorable poodle!! Poco you are just darling - there is something so very special about that poodle spirit - seen right in your eyes. How wonderful you found a safe, warm and happy place to call your own. Congrats handsome Poco, Our Awesome Dog of the Day!!

Poco
    I was on the cat site and saw your sweet face in the mini picture and had to hop over and meet you. What a sweetie you are!!! How could anyone be so mean to you? I'm so grateful for your wonderful new family who love you now! Please give them a special Doggie kiss from me, ok? Congratulations, sweetheart, for being the special Dog of the Day today and finding your wonderful home and family too!

Oh Poco. How could someone be so cruel to such a special little dog? I'm so happy that you perservered and are now enjoying the life you deserve.

Congratulations to our most special Sunday DOTD!!

To Mom of Poco: Kiss him on that cute black nose for me!

Blog Entries

precious Poco!

Poco, my KatMa is still crying after reading your bio. If KatMa could make the laws there would be NO PUPPY MILLS. Any human who would abuse such a sweetie like you, or any animal would immediately be on KatMa's elimination list. Alas, my KatMa doesn't make the rules so terribly inhumane things continue to happen.

Thank goodness your people found you! Now you live the life a doggie is supposed to live: loved, cherished, healthy, running, jumping, walking, playing in the grass...

My KatMa is forever amazed at the gentleness and trust of cats, dogs, birds -- all animals -- who can learn to trust humans after such terrible experiences. This ability to trust and love makes us so special to our people; what a good example we set!

What a joy for your fursons that you love to hug and have decided to be a lap dog. Our fursons do love the dog & cat kisses. Mew, meeow I'm so glad Mimi, the cat has learned to like you...this means soon she will love you and you'll both have a wonderful life with your fursons.

You may live far from us, dear Poco but you've captured my KatMa's heart and your people have captured the heart of moi -- Sasha the Queen! I'm a rescued pet too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dearest, darling Poco...I'm seeing my computer screen through misty eyes. The treatment you had in your first years breaks my heart into a million tiny pieces. Thank God that you had the strong spirit to overcome those terrible circumstances. HUGE hugs to you and all of your family members from my family (yes, even from Briggs, the cat) What an adorable pup you are and with such a beautiful, happy and loving countenance. Congratulations on being able to now live the life that was meant for you. Hope today is one of the proudest and bestest days of your little life. Love to you, our DOTD!!!!

Precious!

Dearest, sweetest, happiest, most adorable Poco...your story was one of the most touching I've ever read! Yes! The food is for YOU! The snuggles are for YOU! The Good Girl is for YOU! And this very special honor of DOTD is for YOU! You're probably all wet now from all the cyber kisses, but here's MORE MORE MORE!

I've been Boooo'd!