Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is he really an Idol??? Scary...:<

Personally, I think Ruben has WAY more talent than "Clay".

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Exactly.. I think Clay sounds like a Old, Country singer who is a girl.... Ruben had alot more talent.. hehe i still remember when we were watching it and were like "ok they are gonna say it! YES ROOOO BEN WON!"

Originally posted by Shelteez2
    I think people may be reading more into this than was meant.

Personally I interpret this to mean he was traumatized by running over his cat. No where did he say that he hated the kitten and so chose to run it over for fun because that's what cats deserve. Don't put words into people's mouths.

Oh and I'm not a Clay Aiken fan. I'm not even an "Idol" fan I think it's a dumb show.

I do know that I don't trust PETA though.

I don't have the faintest idea who Clay Aiken is. And I don't care. Yes, I think he probably should have thought a little more before he opened his mouth about this, but lots of people (myself included!) tend to ramble off at the mouth, without fully thinking through the reaction our words will bring. Remember when Pres. Bush - the first one - got in trouble for saying he didn't like broccoli?

However, I certainly have to agree with Shelteez about PETA. Basically, if it is on PETA website, I'm going to take it with a grain of salt and assume it is either exaggrated, taken out of context, or a flat-out lie. PETA is far, far more dangerous than some flash-in-pan star is ever going to be.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
    Clay is Gay
    Dont let him play
    with your kittens or cats
    he will hit them with bats.
    Then I will skin him alive
    and he will die
    ehhh.. nice?

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    Exactly.. I think Clay sounds like a Old, Country singer who is a girl.... Ruben had alot more talent.. hehe i still remember when we were watching it and were like "ok they are gonna say it! YES ROOOO BEN WON!"
    Too true He does look kinda like a girl He is a country singer, lol. and he's even got the accent
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

this is my poem Its rude I know but its totally the truth!

Clay is Gay
    Dont let him play
    and he will die

Uhh... Ok?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I must say I am somewhat disappointed to read this about Clay, as I did prefer him to win IDOL, however I was more than happy for RUEBEN to win .

If this is how he really is, then I no longer have the time of day for him, anyone who hates animals in any way, just does not enter my thoughts period.

This is indeed a shame if what was quoted is correct, because Clay is famous and famous people carry some clout, that is why its ok for them to have dislikes and likes sure, but they have to be ever so careful just who they tell, they influence a lot of people.

Staci has some good points, and I am in agreement with her on this one for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Wow. I knew there was something about him that I didn't like!
    Ditto.

He's an idiot. Everytime he opens his mouth, he looks stupid, not to mention his looks in general.

I voted for the other guy. Anyone who says that about cats is a jerk. Especially when he says it in public.

STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE...INCLUDING CLAY AIKEN!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Uh huh....interesting.

Not the kind of think an intelligent person would say in public, but I don't dislike him for hating cats...I just find him dislikable.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Clay is Gay
    Dont let him play
    and he will die
    How come when people don't like something it's automatically "gay"?
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

That is not an appropriate use of the word gay. It is very disrespectful.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

It is huh?? Pretty serious accustations you're making.
    And I was unaware that he made his sexual preferences public. Unless of course you mean he's happy. But I don't think so.

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    How come when people don't like something it's automatically "gay"?
    i was wondering the same thing.
    but i love clay and i think he run voer thcat by accident and is haunted by that. anybody would be. maybe he didn't have exactly the right choice of words to say that, but he is entitled to his own opinion even if he is a celebrity.

What a rude poem!!!
    Highly offensive.

Anyway, I never liked Clay Aiken to begin with, and this gives me even more of a reason. I take things from Peta with a grain of salt also, but Staci did post more sources than the Peta website.

He's an idiot.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Clay is Gay
    Dont let him play
    and he will die

Ok ... let's see if have this correct ....

You are bashing someone that doesn't like cats .... by comparing him to someone who is homosexual?

And you are upset with someone who said they ran over a cat ... so you are saying you will skin him alive and kill him? (Obviously, I know you don't mean literally.)

To say your poem is "rude" is putting mildly.

Homophobia has no place here, or anywhere else, IMO.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien