Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i'm new

Hi i'm new

Hi i'm new here and everyone seems to know eackothers cats so i would like to introduce my cat Osker. i don't know what breed he is the place we got him from said he was a demestic shorthair but you should see his tail its like POOF
    but he is very lovable and when he's hyper its hilarious he'll run throught the house meowing. he's only 2 years old. i'm hoping to get some pictures but i might not get any.

Welcome to Pet Talk! What color is Osker Poof-tail?

Hi MeowKlauz
    Tell us about oskar, what color is he. So he likes to run through the house making noise uh? Well we hope you can get some pictures, but if you don't you can still tell us all about osker, he sounds like a fun kitty. Welcome to pet talk!

tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Hi and welcome to PT!

I'd love to see pictures of your kitty too.

From Decker with Love

jazzcat
    I know I am straying from the topic, but I notice you are from east Tn, I am from middle Tn, now if we just had a west Tn here, we would pretty much have Tn covered.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Welcome to PT. I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

If you do get pictures we would love to see your kitty.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Welcome aboard! Tell us all about Osker even if you don't have any pictures. He sounds like fun!

Welcome to PT!

I'd love to see some pics of your kitty. I have two kitties, a meezer-cross and a ragdoll. They keep me very busy!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Welcome to you and Oskar. Maybe he is a domestic medium hair cat. If you got him at a young age, his fur might not have been fully gron yet. I too, would love to know what Oskar looks like.

Welcome!! We'd love to see pictures of your kitty
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Osker has a small orange nose and blue-green eyes he is grey with very nice black markings he has small amounts of light brownish fur all over so when he's out in the sun all his brown shows and he looks like he changes color. his poof-tail looks like a racoon its grey with black stripes around it. he is very curious which is natural. he'll sit on the porch and watch birds or squirrels or even our neighbors cat who is extremly friendly. as long as you pet my neighbor's cat, he likes you. he'll walk right over to you but thats off topic. anyway osker's hobbies are sleeping, laying down, relaxing, taking a break and whenever he finishes doing any of those he runs through the house all hyper. the first day we got him was my birthday december 15 he kept playing with the ornaments on the christmas tree so my mom said to play with him and his new toy. so i did and we have a glass coffee table and he jumped up and BING it freaked him out and he hid behind the christmas tree. I also have tons of nicknames for him like fuzzy, fuzzybutt, Osky and occasionally Osker-boy.

Another welcome to Pet Talk , and all the Found Cats say Meeeow to Orange Oskar , thier new Friend! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

welcome to pt!!

hope you can get some pics up!!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

Welcomexccccccccccc7zu7ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

(oops, my Luna has just added that, probably her welcome to you and your kitty! )

Kirsten

Welcome to Pet Talk, you will LOVE it here. Everyone is very friendly and you will get lots of helpful advice! Hope to see pics of your Oscar soon!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!