Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gremlin

gremlin

what a huggable, loveable chunk you are!!!! i just adore you....your owners are sooooo fortunate!!!! congratulations to the cotd!

Gremlin you may be a senior kitty but you still have a lot of "pounce" in those old tootsies don't you? My boys are thinking that I should start feeding them croissants, green olives and peanut butter so that they may live well into their teens like you. Congratulations to you sweetie and I hope today is an extra special one!

Hello Gremlin!!!

It's OK if you save all your lovin' for your purrrrsons! They obviously love you! You are a very handsome guy - catgratulations - you're King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

What a sweet elder gentleman you are! Lovely blue/gray color, too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Great , gorgeous , Galant Gremlin , you must have some truly wonderful Guardians to be so hale and hearty , at the age of 15.And as a philosipher wrote , Life is like a cup of Coffee , all tne sugar is at the bottom of the cup! Many more years of Happiness for you Gracious Gremlin COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gorgeous Gremlin - who would believe your an elderly fur-gentleman? You look soooo young and I'd love to kiss those patty paws, your such a beauty in grey/blue.
    I wish you many CONGRATULATIONS for being such a well deserved Cat of the Day - I hope your hoomans give you a day of lots of bouncing and then cuddles and treats. xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Blog Entries

Gremlin

Mew, Hi Gremlin,

My, my. One look at you and my KatMa has fallen in love. She'd love to kiss you from the tip of your nose to the tip of your tail and everywhere else in between! You are such a handsome senior citizen. KatMa knows her darling beloved Tiggy (b. 1985, d. 2000) must have been kissed a billion times (conservative estimate) in his lifetime and she figures you probably have had a similar run in the kiss department.

Me-WoW, you are one special boy and we wish you continued health and many more years with your very, very lucky purrsons. P'ruuumpt! Another kitty who loves olives! KatMa has yet to meet a pussycat who doesn't like olives. Have you tried potato chips and different cheeses? Sooooooo yummy.

Kisses, kisses and more kisses to you, handsome Gremlin.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Gremlin!

What a handsome boy you are! I love your thick grey fur. Your family is very lucky to have a sweet boy like you, and you to have them. Have fun and ask for some extra treats today - Fister agrees with you about the green olives. I wish you many more happy years with your loving family.

Nosescritchies from us and purrs from Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That's great. He doesn't look like he's napping because he's tired, just can't find any trouble worth getting into at the moment. Seeing so many kitties have short, miserable lives, it's good to see one that has had many happy years. Good luck on many more.

Wake up sleepy head - today is all about YOU!

Oh how I love to hear about gentle cats like you living to be a ripe old age.

My beloved Magic adored doughnuts and strawberries. I will have to try out peanut butter on my clan.

Please have a wonderful day and allow your humans to spoil you as much as they can.

I did a big AWWWWW when I saw your adorable pictures today.
    What a handsome boy you are Gremlin.
    Here's to many more years of pouncing around and flinging those mousies.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Hi there handsome Gremlin!! I have to agree with Dan. You're not napping in your photo, you've just hit the pause button! Mr. Time hasn't slowed down those paws one bit, has he Gremlin! Yup, you've still got a "lot of pounce left in those tootsies" and a lot of living to do! So what's the secret to your incredibly youthful apprearance and sparkitude, Gremlin?? I'd guess the olives! May you continue to enjoy chasing those mousies, banging into walls and supping on coissants and olives for a long, long time! Congratulations to our spunky, spirited, life loving Cat of the Day, adorable Gremlin!! Have a MOST wonderful day of celebration beautiful boy! I wish for you and proud people many, many more happy years of loving companionship

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gremlin
    What a handsome fellow you are! I loved your picture and meeting you today! Sounds like you found the right balance for life between snoozing in the sun and playing. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

All Hail to Gorgeous Gremlin! What a wonderful old man you are G - you sound like the best best of friends! Congrats to Adorable Gremlin, Our Cute Cat of the Day.

Hello gorgeous Gremlin. You sure don't look or act your age. Congrats on being COTD!!!