Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grover-From Trash Can Kitty to Just Hanging Around

Grover-From Trash Can Kitty to Just Hanging Around

Well Grover is doing something new, she was sitting at my computer and heard a noise in the ceiling. (a mouse perhaps?) Anyway, she looked up at the ceiling where the sound came from, and jumps up and climbs the ceiling, and hangs there for awhile. Grover has come a long way from that old trashcan she started out in. Here are some pictures of Grover hanging on the side of wall close to the ceiling.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    LOL! What a nut!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Hey you think my little nut has grown? I thought she looked big in the picture. She looks different from her baby pictures doesn't she? LOL, just love her.....
    More pictures:

Last edited by trayi52; 11-22-2003 at 01:53 AM.

What funny pictures! Did she ever find what she was looking for? LOL!

Those picyures are so funny! How in the world does Grover hang on??? She sure is getting big - so CUTE!!
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 11-22-2003 at 11:55 AM.

Neat pictures of Grover climbing the walls! How does she do that?

When I'm climbing the walls its not a pretty picture! LOL!

I cant tell you , how wonderful that is , seeing a Cat that was used as a Football , noe enjoying life as a beloved Pet! Bless you for caring , Found Cats and Feeder!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Allen and Pouncer would give their right paw to have a wall to climb like that! Lucky cat! Such a sweetie too.

PS: How much fun is it to paint in between those boards?

Now that's what I call literally climbing the walls.
    What great pictures.
    It's so good to see how big she is getting. Grover has turned into a real beauty. You've come a long way baby.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Yes, Grover has come a long way from being used as a football, then dropped in a trashcan and left for dead. She doesn't look like the same cat. She has gone into a hunting mode, I think we have a mouse in our ceiling and she hears it up there chewing, I wish she would hurry up and get it. lol. Oh I hate our walls, that was my husbands idea, it was okay for awhile, but its getting old to me. I would like to have normal walls, LOL. My husband really loves things that look old. They sure are great for Grover though, because she hung there for a long time, before she finally fell off behind my desk, and my grandson was trying to see what happened to her after she fell off. LOL. She finally come crawling out from under my desk, after she regained her composure, and embarrassment of falling off the wall.
    I am very proud of the way she has grown and become the boss of the house.LOL.

OY. What a naw-tee kitty! Could you imagine what my house would look like if I had climbable walls?? Wall to wall cats.....literally!!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    OY. What a naw-tee kitty! Could you imagine what my house would look like if I had climbable walls?? Wall to wall cats.....literally!!
    ROTFLMAO, That is one way to fit in more kitties

Awww, what a silly cutey pie! I am almost afraid to ask, but she was used as a football and dumped? Oh my God! Did the people who did it get caught and tortured before being killed by a swarm of angry bees?

Hi Ramona - here is the link about Grover:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ghlight=grover
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 11-22-2003 at 05:48 PM.

No angry bees, but I told my daughter I was taking Grover over there and let her scratch out their eyes, or let them pay for feeding her and all her future vet bills, LOL, I haven't got to do that yet. Grover I think could handle them now, she is not that helpless little kitty anymore.
    Jen you wall would be full, wouldn't they? But that is an idea, I don't remember who mentioned it, to fit more cats in.
    Grover never did get what she was going after, she finally fell off behind my desk. She is always doing something funny to make me laugh. She is indeed a little nut. I just couldn't resist sharing the pictures with everybody her on pet talk, I figured you would all get a kick out of her doing the wall climbing thing. She keeps a pretty close watch on the computer, she has a special chair that she sits in while I am on the computer, and when she is not in the chair she is standing in front of the monitor, or trying to play with something that is moving on the monitor screen.