Thread: sidney

sidney

such a perky pup! how wonderful when dogs and cats get along so well! congrats to the dotd!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SIDNEY!

I can see that sunny fun disposition in your eyes I bet you & your cat friends just have a wonderful time romping around the house!
    I'm with you on the cold weather, I don't care for it either. I'd rather it be nice, warm & sunny year round, but I guess we don't live in the right part of the country for that
    Well, until warmer days play in the house with your friends & have a good time!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sidney, you are just the cutest chihuahua I've ever seen! I totally agree on the cold weather...yukky!

You are absolutely adorable and I hope you have a wonderful, sunshiney day! Mwah!

Sweet Sidney Lu!!

Good Morning precious one! I love your sweet photo, Sidney!! You have the most wistful look in your eyes, beautiful girl...perhaps you're contemplating those warm, sunny days and the return of Mr. Squirrel?? In the meantime, I'm sure your kitty pals will keep you active! And your sunny disposition and loving personality surely warms the hearts of your proud family, all year long! You're too adorable!! Congratulations to you sweet Sidney, our darling Dog of the Day! Sandra, Star and Cody send you all our love, hugs and happy tail wags on your very special, much deserved, day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable New York dawgy!! Sidney Lu, you are one very cute and gorgeous doggy. How wonderful you have two kitty friends to play with! My pup's 2 best buds are cats also - nothing cuter than inter-species love!! Congrats for being Our Most Excellent and Cute Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries

Sidney Lu

Mew to you, Sidney Lu -

A sunny disposition and loving your buddies, the cats Max and Blu makes you one very special puppy. You're so very cute too.

You must be my KatMa's long-lost twin because she doesn't like to wear her coats or sweaters [and, UGH! boots] and just like you, KatMa is waiting but not so patiently for warm, sunny weather to return.

I love sitting in my purrents' bedroom window. It looks over the backyard and I enjoy watching the squirrels, all the birds [especially the crows 'cause they're so smart]. Here are the squirrels that my Auntie Myra feeds on her balcony. They are very tame and are named Piglet 1, Piglet 2 and Piglet 3. Piglet 3 is also known as "Piggy". Arent' they cute?

PIGLET 2

PIGLET 3 & PIGLET 1 [gray squirrel]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi Sidney Lu!

Oh what a beautiful day for a beautiful little chihuahua. We are so happy that a doggie from our breed has been chosen to be our wonderful DOTD!!!! You are such a pretty girl Sidney Lu. We never have to wear those cumbersome coats and sweaters here in Florida so why don't you come and live with us??? (We think your family probably wouldn't like this too much!!!) Believe us Sidney Lu!!! We don't like those clothes either-not for a second!! We have lots of squirrels here too. Maybe you could come for a visit???? Enjoy your special day doll face and remember what we always say.......love your life like we do!! You are a very special girl and a fabulous representative of our special breed.

Love, Daisy and Delilah from Sunny Florida

Good Afternoon Sidney Lu, my, you are just absolutely adorable.
    I love that photo of you looking so sweet with those beautiful expressive eyes. It sounds like you have a wonderful time with your two kittie friends. Congratulations dear, sweet, Sidney Lu Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Hello Sidney Lu,

What a sweetheart you are, precious pup. My doggie
    Smokey has kitties as playmates & buds too. Well, only two
    of the five will put up with his generous licks. Many happy
    congratulations going out to you on your special day of honor
    Sidney as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you find plenty of warm
    spots to play & sleep till summer comes again baby.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stupendous!