Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp voted sexiest man alive

Johnny Depp voted sexiest man alive

"people" magazine voted johnny the sexiest man alive, I have to say I have always been a fan right back when he did 21 Jump st, My 11 yr old daughter saw him in "Pirates of the Carribbean" and thinks he is ever so cute, more so than orlando, and to think he is old enough to be her father.

Two of my other favourites were voted top ten, Lenny Kravitz, and Hugh Grant. DROOL DROOL DROOL.

Do any of you oldies remember the group JOURNEY,? I saw them doing a gig recently on the TV, They were really good, and I think I have a crush on the lead singer now, lol, see you are never too old for crushes lol!!!!!!!!!! he really isn't all that good looking, but he has the BODY, and the x factor to me.

ok back to the topic, who is your sexiest man alive, not in the real world but your fantasy world?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh man, I couldn't agree more!

I'd let him bake my cookies any day.

hehe
    ~Kat

Not a Johnny Depp fan, sorry He's done some good movies, but I don't find him that attractive...

I disagree with Depp as being "sexiest". Not even close.

I have three though...

Last edited by Kfamr; 11-20-2003 at 06:40 PM.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Nicholas Cage and Arnold Vosloo as The Mummy do it for me. Steve Perry is the guy from Journey. Yes, there's something about him. Can't quite figure out what, though. Oh, and Sam Elliot as an older one. His voice is super sexy.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by Kfamr
    I disagree with Depp as being "sexiest". Not even close.

Very much agreed!!

And all members of Bon Jovi.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Oh My gosh Sam Elliot, I have had the hots for him for years, he gets more handsome and sexy , the older he gets, oh thanks for the name of the guy steve perry, even has the same name as hubby lol. yep there is something about him isn't there ?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

OK Here is my sexiest man alive STEVE AUGUERI, thanks dukedogsmom, I now know this hunks name, and have been to the website, so I now can post this pic and get their latest cd, he sure pushes my buttons, lol.
    Last edited by carole; 11-20-2003 at 08:02 PM.
    Furangels only lent.

Someone give him a razor.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Arnold Vosloo as The Mummy do it for me.
    What is it about him that's so sexy?? I can’t figure it out, but he really revs my engine too! He sort of oozes sex appeal to me.

No offense to anyone, but Johnny Depp has always looked like he needs a shower to me.

To each her own.

How's this for a sexy hunk of MAN?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

That's bon jovi in your sig, right Meg?

Personally, I think "Tico" is best looking from all of those.

-rx bandits

Pshhhh we ALL know that Jon Bon Jovi is the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!! lol

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

Hehe. That's too funny. I do find him attractive but Ashton beats Johnny any day!

When I was 19 I trained two of Johnny Dep's dogs, Red and Black. I don't know if that was their real name though. They were agressive and were there for training to be "nice". He had another dog, but it was too vicous to even have someone besides him go near it. He actually thought that him wearing sunglasses when he came to the Training Facility was going to cover up his face. Not everyone knew who he was, but I LOVED 21 Jump street and Edward Scissor Hands etc. and knew right away who he was. We were told to strictly NOT ask for autographs when he came to visit his dogs, but I did at least get to say hi to him, and play with his pups all the time. I was afraid of them at first, but Red was really a sweet dog once you got to know her. They were Rottweilers.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Kay-ann no way does he need a razor, thats what I love about him, I love hairy men, each to their own, lucky we don't all fancy the same men, besides your taste will change a little as you mature, having said that, I must admit I have always liked hairy men, and lots of locks.

P.S BON JOVI is also one of the sexiest men alive, AGREED!!!!!!!!!!
    Furangels only lent.