Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp voted sexiest man alive

Hey twisterdog I have got to say congrats to you for your above a thousand ! You are my kind of friend , You like to talk ! Im so glad that you are on pettalk !
    I have another picture of cat stevens you need to see !
    He is so.......

Originally posted by amoore
    Hey twisterdog I have got to say congrats to you for your above a thousand ! You are my kind of friend , You like to talk ! Im so glad that you are on pettalk !
    He is so.......

how does this have anything to do with the post about "my" lover Johnny Depp, sorry BUT I think that Johnny needs to have all our attention for HIS special post lol. Couldent you have posted this in a pm to twisterdog?????
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

WEll any way I missed putting the picture of cat In my last reply so I will try again . LOL!
    This picture kills me ! HE is so handsome !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well at least she mentioned Cat Stevens too. LOL. I know that little Johnny Depp deserves a lot of attention, at least thats what my daughter says, she wants to keep Johnny Depp in her closet in her bedroom.. ummmm.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    how does this have anything to do with the post about "my" lover Johnny Depp, sorry BUT I think that Johnny needs to have all our attention for HIS special post lol. Couldent you have posted this in a pm to twisterdog?????
    Over half of these posts don't have a whole lot to do with Johnny Depp. I don't see anything wrong with that. Can you imagine if someone sent another a PM, or started a new thread everytime something deviated from the original topic of a thread??

IMO this is how conversations work (and message boards are like huge online conversations). You start talking and one thing leads to another which leads to another and another....This is not a bad thing.

OH MY GOSH......... I'll just have to hold most of my comments back a bit -- But this thread isn't just about "Johnny Depp".

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Ok...He can't sing worth a darn and his music is incredibly bad, but Aaron Carter is hot! Lol.

And...probably the one that people will laugh at. Daniel Radcliffe.
    DANIEL RADCLIFFE! LOL! Isn't he adorable?

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Um, I hate to just jump in and get involved out of nowhere......but Jynelle, are you being serious??

Oops, I forgot but I left! I just can't help myself, I just keep coming back to see what else everybody comes up with as sexy guys, I just realized something, I may be old, but I'm not DEAD yet, though if I keep sneaking back in and looking..... Oh well what a way to go.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh, for Pete's sake! This thread .... pages and pages and pages of it ... is about guys we think are hot. Yes, it started out all about Johnny Depp, but it would have been a lot shorter and a lot more boring if it would have stayed ONLY about Johnny Depp. Yeah, I think he's hot as h*ll, but so are a lot of other guys. So what? Amoore was posting a pic of a guy she and I happen to think is cute. So what? My gosh, girl, lighten up. It's not like this is a serious thread about world peace and famine or something.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by amoore
    He is so.......

*snatches amoore's pic of Cat Stevens under one arm, and Tiny under the other arm, and ruuuuunnnnns*

Thanks, you're a sweetie.

P.S. ... now I'll never get the song out of my head, thanks soooo much.

"Mary dropped her pants by the sand
    And let a parson come and take her hand .....
    Longer boats are coming to win us
    They're coming to win us, they're coming to win us
    Longer boats are coming to win us
    Hold on to the shore, they'll be taking the key from the door."

Mmmmmmmmmmm........
    Last edited by Twisterdog; 11-22-2003 at 01:16 AM.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Well said, Twisterdog! Thank you! lol

Different stroaks for different folks ! LOL !
    That says it pretty well for the reply post we have all made.
    Last edited by amoore; 11-22-2003 at 01:52 AM.

I knew Johnny Depp was gonna be voted as the hottest guy by some magazine.I can see why though.*drools*.Collin Ferral was also on there and he is hot too.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

I really don't see the "heat-factor" [] in Johnny Depp. Blech. Me....eh, I'm a fan of the usuals: Josh Hartnett, Ben Affleck [before J-Lo ], Ashton Kutcher, Colin Farrel, Andy Roddick [I love you, lol], etc.