Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kona!

Kona!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART!

Your quite a looker Kona!

Carrots, you like them too? We also have another pup on here who just loves carrots too.... I bet you two would get along wonderfully!

Sneaky, you don't look sneaky at all to me

You sound like quite a smart pup, do you think you could come and teach my Roxey to roll over

Enjoy your day as our wonderful

DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Look at that face, you just made my morning, what a way to start the day, I am so glad I stopped in this morning before starting work! Already rolling over, that's wonderful! That's a hard trick and some dogs never get it. Congratulations on being chosen todays DOTD!
    ~Marie

Yay, Cutie Kona!

Good Morning, cutie Kona!! What an adorable little pup you are! I see you've masted that sweet and innocent, "it wasn't me, Mom" expression! My Labbie girl Star was wondering if you have a girlfriend yet?? She's thinks you're quite the handsome hunk! And like you, she loves to swim, play with squeaky toys and sneak carrots (as well as lots of other treats) out of the fridge! So if you're interested in a bicoastal relationship with an independent, fun loving "older woman," () drop us a line! Congratulations to you sweet, smart, lovable Labbie boy Kona, Dog of the Day! Have a wonderful time celebrating your day of honor! My Star and Cody send you loads of slurpy licks, happy tails wags and Labbie butt wiggles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh boy, what a pet I have a 15 month old yellow lab and that excitable fun loving personality doesn't go away anytime soon. Not that we want it to. My Taylor loves carrots and raw potato pieces amongst anything else that has to do with food
    I must say Kona you're quite the boy and a handsome boy at that. Don't let these labs fool you. Sometimes they're too smart and you just kind of have to shake your head wondering what just happened or how'd they do that.
    Good luck in your next couple of months, they can be challenging but hang in there b/c he'll make a great friend
    "You can be the poorest person in the world but having a dog makes you rich beyond belief!"

What a delightful boy you are, Kona! I can see the mischief in your expression!!! That's the way Labs are supposed to be!!!! I always get a big grin when I see a Retriever friend as our Dog of the Day!!!

Have a happy and wonderful day today! Hope you get lots of fun treats! You deserve them!! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!!

What a precious puppy. Love his coat. I wish I could pet him.

Kona, what a sweet face you are giving your photographer! You are a handsome Labbie boy with good taste--my Oreo loves carrots, too. Congratulations!
    Oreo and Molly

What a doll you are Kona! Such a handsome doggie - with such a beautiful face. Congrats for being Our Adorable Doggie of the Day!

Kona, I would love to hug you and kiss your sweet little face. You posed so sweetly for the camera.

My Piper loves carrots too!

Congratulations to our sweet Labbie boy Kona for being our ever so deserving DOTD!!!

Good Morning Kona, what a handsome fellow you are. I love that photo of you looking so sweet. I also love your name as I had a Mini Schnauzer named Kona too. One of our favorite places to visit., lol. It sounds like you are such a happy puppy and full of fun. Congratulations dear, sweet Kona Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Hello Sweet Kona,

One look at your precious innocent face & I'm hooked for sure.

What a handsome & intelligent pupster you are. Already have
    a class under your belt & smart enough to learn much more.
    Happy congratulations to you today on being chosen for honors
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Bunches of smoochies on your special
    day sweetie.

Thanks Jackie, I knew I had heard Kona's name before.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kona, you are such an adorable pup!! You have such innocence and trusting in your eyes. Congratulations on being dog of the day, I hope your person spoils you rotten!

Blog Entries

Kona...cutiepie

My KatMa will give you as many carrots as you want...all you have to do is visit us in Montreal, Canada!

You are one very cute puppie. What a lovely doggie smile you have. No wonder your Mom & Dad take you swimming, for walks and to the doggie park! You are so adorable...and you have my permission, mew-mew to steal carrots from the fridge.

Cuteness is:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Kona you are just adorable!!! With that face, you could raid the fridge but who'd get mad I give my dog carrots too, plus banana, bluberries and apples. You might try some fruit just for fun. You sound like my dog too hoping for crumbs or something to spill onto the floor. Dont worry, if its good for you Im sure you get a little taste of it. My dog likes fish sometimes bet you would too. Many hugs and treats little funny Kona!!!

AW! AW! AW! Look at da puppy! Ah, sweet Kona.. you already have the makings of Labby perfection! You'll become more irresistable as you grow, especially when you get big enough to reach the kitchen table! Having been owned by a Lab mix, I know that you'll be "Forever Young"! May you be blessed, darling, with many happy, healthy and fun years!

I've been Boooo'd!