Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adoreable Alice!

Adoreable Alice!

I just had to post when I saw your lovely picture! You are the prettiest, sweetest, most adorable kitty I've ever seen. I love your sweet little face and soft fur. Have a great day!

It is so very elegant to show only some white twinkies on a purrfectly black coat. Alice you are a beauty.

And you have been waiting patiently in that shelter for the right family to come and pick you up. Like so many kitties you recognized them immediately.

And the success is convincing: Not just one kitty but 2 were adopted and have found their furrever home.

Have a party with Dinah and your humans, get yourself some treats and have lots of fun

Aww Alice - such a beauty!

Such a loving cat waiting patiently soooooo long for your furever home. Just how pretty you are - I wanted to show Bagel your very pretty photo - but she decided she had serious napping to do!! (Jealous methinks!!)
    I wish you a dreamy day of treats, cuddles and nose kissies - many treats too sweetheart with your 'sibling' Dinah and your very loving Meowmie and Daddy and BIG sister!
    Congratulations on being such a worthy Cat of the Day.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Alice is truly lovely! She sounds like a sweetheart, as well. How delightful to see a wonderful ADULT being adopted! I have always said, the joy of adopting an adult cat, is you KNOW what you're getting! No surprises! As adorable as kittens are, you never know if they will grow up to be a delight, or a terror! Or, a delightful terror! Congratulations, Alice, if you're anything like all of my guys, you still have MANY years to enjoy the love of your new family. I've had every one of my cats for 17 years. May you always be happy and healthy!

Purrrrfectly elegant, Alice!

What a beauty you are...and I too am very happy to see an adult furrbaby adopted. Paw applause for your family, sweet girl! It is a treat to meet you...catgratulations on being todays COTD - make the most of it!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

You're such a beautiful kitty! i'm glad adult kitties get adopted too

Beautiful Alice. I hung on every word as I read your Mom's most touching biography. What a heartfelt tale of rescue, love and devotion! I too believe strongly in the virtues of adopting a "seasoned citizen"!! And you, dear Alice, are a shining example of the rewards, the unconditional love and joy, to be found in a rescued adult cat! I can't believe you were passed over those many months. But I have a feeling you were simply waiting for that extra special furever family to come along; and so they did! What a treat to have met such a fabulous feline! It's an honor to have you grace our screens as our stunningly beautiful, loving and most deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations beautiful Alice! I hope you and Dinah and the whole family have a most wonderful day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is so wondeful that you gave Alicea new Furrever Home. I go to the Petcetera Store and am amazed when Cats, only a year or two old are turned down for being too old.I wpuld sooner take an older Cat , as they are more mature , and you have a sense of thier purrrsonality. Hooray For Alice COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Akice you are a very beautiful lady. You sound so sweet also, and I an happy that you found a great furever home.

Let's hear it for the older kitties you are proof that they are great to adopt.

Congrats on being our COTD, and get lots of extra loving and treats today.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Alice
    How lovely you are! I love your nickname, Twinkie! I was very pleased to meet you today! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Now that's one beautiful kitty with tons of character! Such a pretty shiny black girl! You were just waiting for the right person to come along, right cutie? Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Adorable Alice, your bio just really touched my heart!! I'm so glad you're with a family as loving as you are! You're so elegant and purr-ty in your sunspot photo--I just love how the lighting shows off your soft, shiney coat and beautiful little face!!! Hugs to you AND your fur-ever family!!!! Stay Happy, Sweetie!

She's a sweetheart, and so lucky to find a home, much less such a good one. People overlook adult cats, don't they? And look what they miss. Good luck.

hi Alice, may I say what a distinguish lady you are. So kind of you to wait for five months for your family to finally get to that shelter and pick you up. Because as all cat lovers know, cats adopt us. Twinkie, eh? Well you are much sweeter than cupcakes! Congrats on being Cat of the day, hope you get lots of treats and VIP (i mean VIC) treatment!

Our family have (been) adopted by two adult cats and two kittens, and those adult kitties never once climbed my drapes or knocked things off the headboard (unto our heads) at night time! Cheers to older kitties!

Yay to beautiful Alice!

Good evening sweetie! You are indeed a very beautiful girl and I'm also thrilled to read about another older kitty rescue. How wonderful you and your family found each other, it seems like a perfect fit!! I'm amazed at your nickname because it's also one of Cleo's 1,000 aka's (but not for the same reason--it just seems to suit her) You are awesome in every way--I hope you continue to have a wonderful life, sweetheart!