Thread: Hello Lovable Lizzie!

Hello Lovable Lizzie!

Good Morning beautiful girl! You have the prettiest eyes in the world. Our Mom thinks you are very beautiful too. You have such a sweet face. Thank God you have a wonderful family too that saved your life. God Bless them. Enjoy your wonderful day gorgeous girl and always love your life like we do.

Love Daisy and Delilah from Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS LIZZIE!

You are an absolute doll

I'm sorry to hear that your mother was killed, but I'm glad that you ended up finding a good home with people that love you so much.

Have a wonderful day girl....and CELEBRATE

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a treat to see your pretty face to start of my Wednesday, pretty Lizzie girl.

You now have the life you deserve so enjoy, baby girl.

Congratulations and many hugs and kisses coming your way! CATCH!!

Dear beautiful Lizzie! What a bright ray of sunshine you are on this gray and rainy day! Now, if that isn't a smile I see on your face, I've never seen one! What a happy, happy dog you are! No doubt, you're bursting with pride, what with all of your stellar accomplishments! Or maybe you just got a hug and kiss from your adoring human! Lizzie, I'm so sorry you lost your doggie Mom at such a very young age. But thankfully your rescuers, your forever family, provided you with all the care and love you needed to blossom into the most beautiful, sweet and confident pup on the planet!! Congratulations to you dear Lizzie! We're thrilled to have you as our extra special, most beautiful Dog of the Day!! Celebrate and revel in your well earned day in the doggie spotlight sweetheart! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Lizzie, what a beautiful girl you are!!! Your life may have started out in a sad sort of way, but weren't you the lucky one to find a family that was willing to nourish you and love you! It certainly paid off in the best of ways!! You are obviously very cherished and loved.

Congratulations to Lizzie, our beautiful Dog of the Day!!!

Lizzie, you are just beautiful!! You do indeed have the sweetest, prettiest eyes - such nice peepers! And such a nice warm caramel color. Thank goodness you and your siblings found someone to take care of you when your poor mom passed away. You rock Miss Lizzie!! Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Lizzie, what a special lady you are! Am so glad your family found you, what a treasure. You are a beautiful dog, congrats on being dog of the day!

Lizzie, I've put 'Dog' at the top of my favourite dog breed list after seeing your gorgeous face as Dog of the Day. You look like a specially pretty version of the noble Rhodesian Ridgeback breed to me. But your eyes are in a class of their own...beautiful & shining with happiness and intelligence. I'm not surprised that you're becoming a high achiever in obedience & agility.

And you'd make a great doggie super-model, too. A photographer's dream!
    Congratulations on being a lovely, lovely Dog of the Day

Lizzie

What a sleek and beautiful girl you are! You've acomplished so much and it sounds like you are truly the apple of your human's eye. You look so full of love and life in your picture. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Hello Lizzie,

Your doggie momma would be so proud of you now. What
    a beautiful and talented girl you are. Your people love you very
    much & have raised you with bunches of love & care. The love
    just shines in your eyes sweetheart. Happy congratulations to
    you on your special day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses to you today sweet Lizzie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

*Sigh!* Lizzie, you are totally awesome! Beautiful and athletic, loving and OH! so special! A total perfect package! Congratulations, Miss Dog of The Day!

I've been Boooo'd!