Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rescue .... Special "Angel"!!!

What a lovely and sweet bundle of fur!!! Thank you so much for saving this baby!

Thank goodness that college student stopped. What a sweet little girl, her face just melts ya I know with your tender loving care she is going to do super.

Hugs to the little one

Stories like that make me embarrassed to be a part of the human race. But the happy endings help to make it all better.
    Kim, you are right, she IS an angel. What a precious little face she has.

When I read Angel's story I got so angry! I still can't believe the cruelty in this world!! I was picturing myself doing all sorts of horrible and cruel things to the #$*$!&@! who did that to her!!!
    When I saw her face my heart melted! What a beautiful little baby she is!! I've given up on trying to understand why people do what they do and I try to focus on all the good there is. Her little face just proves that angels come in all shapes and forms!
    Prayers are on the way for the quick healing of that beautiful baby! Included in my prayers is a great big thank you to God for people like you!!

Poor sweet baby!
    Kim, I'm so glad you're keeping this precious little Angel.
    Prayers on the way. Please keep us updated.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

I have not had a good cry in ages but I had one reading this. I just do not understand it. Not at all. I mean, I understand maybe finding a kitten and not being able to afford to help it (like the young college student) - but tossing it out of a moving car?? What could these people have been thinking? I just do not understand it at all. Oh I feel so sad. Thank you for taking your time and energy and money to help a little kitten like you have. Yes, I think you are the angel here.

She's very fortunate to have found you to care for her. Sweet little thing.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Kim, you are truely an ANGEL!!! What a beautiful Angel she is, the purrfect name for a purrfect furbaby. I hope and pray everything goes OK for Angel. Please keep us posted. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

OMG! What a beauty! I have a soft spot for calicos. It is beyond me how anyone could be so cruel. You're an angel Kim!!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Baby Angel is HOME!

Here is my precious Angel Baby .....

One bit of WONDERFUL news though ... she tested NEGATIVE for Feline Leukemia and Aids!!!

Now, just gotta get these little leggies all better!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

YEAH!!! Thanks for the wonderful news and picture! What a doll baby she is!! Poor little thing looks pitiful with the legsplints but that is what will make her well! Blessings to you and you new Angel!!

how sweet...

That is truly an adorable little furr ball. Did the college student give you any kind of contact info? I was just thinking it would be nice to let him know how she is progressing. Kind of a sort of visitation right? Three cheers to you for taking her in!

Angel Movie!

Trinity.... I told him when he was here to call back anytime he would like to check on her. Unfortunately his number showed up as "private" on my caller I.D.

Here is a short movie clip of Angel. Hope it works

http://www.kimscats.com/AngelMovies_003.mpeg
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

14. What a spunky little thing she is!

Kim,

YOU are the Guardian Angel to this precious little girl. And I do not blame you one bit for never letting her go. I'd do the same thing.

Kudos to the college student who stopped and helped little baby Angel. And %$^#*@!!+_* to the scum sucking b@#%$&*! who did this to her.

You are in the BEST hands baby Angel. Have a wonderful life, baby girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!