Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many is too many?

Try this site; I think it's the one Dogluvr mentioned: http://www.greyhoundgang.com/

We have 5 dogs also and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. All of ours are rescues and they are great!!! We also have a rescue blue merle Dane named Jasmine that we got from the shelter. A week later we got an Aussie named Shawna (I couldn't stand it and went back and got her). Tigger is a Husky/Pit mix and we got him when someone brought hime to where my husband was working at the time and said if someone doesn't take this dog we're going to shoot it. Sox we got from a litter but 4 of the 6 pups died from worms and George wandered into our yard and we kept him. So I would recommend doing what is best for you, but I'm sure you'll be happy if you take Gracie.

Thank You everyone for the support, I was just afraid if I said something negative about my furkid, I would start the ball rolling.
    I have emailed Claudia from the greyhound gang and she is very nice lady. She is to be admired.
    I will set up another topic I think under Dog General.
    I wonder if she has gotten Gracie yet?
    I HIGHLY commend EVERYONE out there who have more than one dog, my house is so small, it couldn't take it!!
    Thanks again and I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!!!