Thread: Won't be on Pet Talk for awhile.

Won't be on Pet Talk for awhile.

Just wanted to let you all know, I won't be on Pet Talk for awhile. Don't worry, it's not for good. There are a few things going on in my personal life that I need to straighten out, and the school work is constantly piling up. I'll most likely be back after Christmas, when I have time off school for the new semester. I just thought I should let you know, incase someone thinks I left for good.

Julie

? It seems like so many people are taking breaks from Pet Talk! I hope it's not us!

I hope you get whatever it is straightened out. I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about when you get back!

Until later!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Julie, You know you can talk to me about anything, likewise for me, remeber we only live right across the street from each other! Whatever needs to be straighted out, we can help eachother with, because you know i have some things too.. Anyway we will miss ya here on pettalk, believe me it wont last, tried it, and it was only for 2 days! So we will miss you, come back soon!

What?!?! Oh no! Not Goldielocks! I was wondering where you were today! I'm going to PM you about something, so be sure to check it!

Awww Julie I'm gonna miss seeing you here. I hope you get your stuff straightened out. You know you can always PM me.

Come back soon and give your babies a hug from me.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Julie- **HUGS** I hope you come back soon! You can talk to me about anything too, I will try to help. I hope you get everything straightened out, take care girl!

Sometimes we all need a little break now and then, just be sure to know that we'll all be here when you return!

Good luck with your schooling, hope you get things worked out that you need to.

See you when you get back!

P.S. Happy Holidays if we don't see you until after them.

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

Sorry to hear that . We will miss you . I hope you get back on soon .

Aww
    Hope things get better and you come back sooner than Christmas!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Awww. Hope you get things straightened out so you can come back.
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by stacwase
    ? It seems like so many people are taking breaks from Pet Talk! I hope it's not us!

I hope you get whatever it is straightened out. I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about when you get back!

Until later!
    Julie, we will miss you SO much. but Im glad to here youll be back and not leaving for good

It does seem like everyone is leaving
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Of course it's not you guys! I'm just going through some "family problems". If you must know, PM me and I'll tell you the details. I just don't feel comfortable posting it here.

Geez, I'm already going through withdrawls.
    Thanks for your concern, guys. I'll be fine. At this rate, I don't think I could last until Christmas! I decided I'll just be checking in every now and then. My report card came yesterday, and I'm really happy about it, so that cheered me up some.

Aw, Julie, we'll miss you! Well, I know that I'll miss you! Hope everthing turns out okay with your family. Give those beautiful sweet pups are big hug for me!

Does CamCam really live right across the street from you?? That's the first time I've hear this!

Anyway, I'll miss you! And if I don't hear from you, Happy Thanksgiving, and have a very Merry Christmas !!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
    Aw, Julie, we'll miss you! Well, I know that I'll miss you! Hope everthing turns out okay with your family. Give those beautiful sweet pups are big hug for me!

Does CamCam really live right across the street from you?? That's the first time I've hear this!

Anyway, I'll miss you! And if I don't hear from you, Happy Thanksgiving, and have a very Merry Christmas !!!
    Read my above post.
    LOL, nope Amber doesn't live across the street from me. She said that because we're on each other's buddy lists and talk all the time.

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    Read my above post.
    LOL, nope Amber doesn't live across the street from me. She said that because we're on each other's buddy lists and talk all the time.
    She more like lives on the other side of the country ........... thousands of miles from you. LOL

Welcome back Goldielocks! I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for long! Which is a GOOD thing!